ITI Planning Committee 2018/2019 Meetings

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Back ITI Planning Committee

Introduction

This WIKI page documents the activities of the ITI Planning Committee during the 2018/2019 committee year (August 2018 - July 2019). These activities include:

  • Call for Proposals : August-October
  • Review and selection of Proposals : October-December
  • Updates/Additions to Educational Materials/White Papers/Etc. : December-July

Voting Rights

IHE ITI Voting Rights Page Roster: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X_-BASK6EDXj5QaTQ5WzXCOgwGhH0Nlju1fL2VQupMM/edit#gid=2059340959

ITI Planning t-con

The purpose of the monthly t-con is to work on promotion opportunities.

Monthly on the third Tuesday of the month at 11:00 - 12:00 Central time -- https://himss.webex.com/himss/j.php?MTID=m3d54120cb272c8086d3f02ceec040c2c

Proposal Webinars

New Work items will be presented at a webinar to give the author input to better prepare them for the face-to-face.

Resources

Webinar Organization

Each webinar will be organized as follows (this will vary slightly depending upon how many proposals we will be reviewing:

  • Each webinar will be divided into 20-minute time-slots, with the remaining time for introductory remarks and follow-up discussion.
  • Each 20-minute time slot will be allocated to a profile/white paper proposal… the first 10 minutes will be taken up by a presentation by the proposal author, with the remaining 10 minutes reserved for discussion and any disposition (if required).
  • Each 10-minute presentation will be comprised of a maximum of 5 Powerpoint slides, presenting the proposal problem statement concisely and completely.
  • Presenter should focus on describing the Problem, and avoid speaking to their Solution. Emphasis on expressing the scope and scale of the Problem.

These are Decision meetings so attendance will be recorded to support membership responsibilities.

Webinar 1 DECISION

...

F2F Meeting DECISION

October 10 - October 11, 2018


Note: Only IHE International members can attend events onsite. Interested in joining us onsite? Visit the IHE Online Application to submit your application today!

Meeting Location:

RSNA Headquarters, Oakbrook,IL 
820 Jorie Blvd # 200, Oak Brook, IL 60523

The following agenda is a draft and may be adjusted based on needs of the meeting NOTE: THIS AGENDA WILL BE SUBJECT TO CONTINUOUS REVISION; IT WILL BE LIKELY REVISED UP TO AND DURING THE MEETING.

Agenda October 10

Webex for meeting https://himss.webex.com 925927960 Password: Meeting1

  • 9:00 - Start
    • Co-Chairs, Domain Sponsors
      • Introductions
      • Housekeeping
      • Domain Sponsor Announcements
      • Procedures, voting privileges, etc.
      • Agenda review
  • 9:15-9:20 CT -- ITI Capacity and Evaluation Criteria Active Google sheet
    • ITI co-chairs
      • Goal: Focus on the value the proposal would bring to the community. Do not consider the solution.
        • Is the Problem clear?
        • Concentrate on describing the interoperability problem you are trying to solve.
        • We are trying to gage the relative importance of the problem you are trying to solve, give us insight on the potential adoption of such a standard.
        • Would this standard be usable internationally?
        • Give us an idea of the urgency of solving the interoperability use case you are describing.
      • Each Item will be estimated by consensus at the end of the day
        • very rough estimate of size -- sort by size (aka relative size among new items)
        • Estimate of benefit to community
        • Staffed? participation from community
        • The significance and urgency of the interoperability problem in the business of healthcare?
        • Benefit to global community
        • Degree of expected adoption (for White Paper relates to it's use )
        • Alignment with IHE development domains outside of ITI
        • Alignment with internal responsibilities of ITI
      • Items identified as "Must Do" will be sized, and that effort deducted from available resources
  • 9:20 - 9:35 CT -- Maintenance of ITI Profiles Published in 2018 and earlier -- Lynn
  • 9:35 - 10:00 CT -- Add restfull feed to ATNA -- Gregorio
  • 10:00 - 10:30 CT -- Alignment of XDM/XDR with the DirectTrust implementation guide for representing Message Context -- Lisa
  • 10:30 - 11:00 CT -- Break
  • 11:00 - 11:20 CT -- Update core set of IHE-on-FHIR profiles to FHIR Release 4 -- John
  • 11:20 - 11:45 CT -- Add RESTful capabilities to DSUB -- Gregorio
  • 11:45 - 12:15 CT -- Facilities and Hierarchies in FHIR -- Luke
  • 12:15 - 12:30 CT -- PAM on FHIR -- Derek
  • 12:15 - 13:30 CT -- Lunch
  • 13:40 - 14:15 CT -- Enhance ITI-44 and ITI-46 transactions (PIXv3 Feed and Update Notification) to support also patient delete/deactivation and unmerge -- Daniel
  • 14:15 - 14:35 CT -- XCA deferred response option -- Joe
  • 14:35 - 15:00 CT -- XUA access denial mechanism -- Joe
  • 15:00 - 15:30 CT -- Break
  • 15:30 - 16:00 CT -- Review ALL: Follow up questions? Action Items for proposals? -- Straw prioritization -- Rank from top priority to bottom priority
  • 16:00 - 17.00 CT -- Joint meeting QRPH/PCC/ITI


  • SUSPEND

Minutes October 10

Webex for meeting https://himss.webex.com 925927960 Password: Meeting1

  • 9:00 - Start
    • Co-Chairs John Moehrhe, Sylvie Colas
    • Attendees: Amit, Elliot Silver, Luke Duncan, Vassil Petchev, Daniel Berezeanu, Mauro Zanardini (ITI Techn co-chair), Umberto Cappellini (ITI Tech co-chair), Tarik Idris, Chris Melo, Lisa Nelson, Joe Lamy, Spencer LaGesse, Matt Blackmon.
    • Domain Sponsors
      • Introductions
      • Housekeeping
      • Domain Sponsor Announcements
      • Procedures, voting privileges, etc.
      • Agenda review
  • 9:15 - 9:20 CT -- ITI Capacity and Evaluation Criteria
  • 9:20 - 9:35 CT -- Maintenance of ITI Profiles Published in 2018 and earlier -- Lynn

The main maintenance areas are "Security", "Metadata update", "Mobile" (already in the separate ITI work item "FHIR Release 4"). The issue is how to manage the CPs during the cycle and it is important to work on CPs during the F2F in particular for education matters. The problem and the urgency have to be studied for prioritising this item.

  • 9.35 - 10:00 CT -- Add restfull feed to ATNA -- Gregorio

There is a political interest of FHIR to develop restfull feed to ATNA for getting the completness of IHE ATNA in FHIR. Do we need to include the forwarding or just simple submission? First step for this cycle is the simple submission. TLS syslog: Discussion around secure applications being capable of batch submission. Scope: Simple audit event submission and a bundle of them.

  • 10:00 - 10:30 CT -- Alignment of XDM/XDR with the DirectTrust implementation guide for representing Message Context -- Lisa

The need is to be able to communicate the context of the push communication to the recipient. DirectTust community has a solution not compatible solution with IHE. Vassil is working with the DirectTrust community on a IHE compatible solution. By the ITI tech meetings, we will know more about what the Direct community wants to do.

  • 10:30 - 11:00 CT -- Break
  • 11:00 - 11:20 CT -- Update core set of IHE-on-FHIR profiles to FHIR Release 4 -- John

Update to FHIR Release 4 for January/February publication: MHD, PDQm, QEDm, mXDE, mCSD. It is the first milestone of a full year work item with the update of the other following profiles ATNA, NPFS, PIXm, mACM.

  • 11:20 - 11:45 CT -- Add RESTful capabilities to DSUB -- Gregorio

The scope will not be extended to other use cases regarding async discovery for patient data and cross-community. Using the FHIR subscription model is one of the technical questions to be studied. The scope could be reduced to a subset of the DSUB.

  • 11:45 - 12:15 CT --Facilities and Hierarchies in FHIR -- Luke

Work item to improve mCSD which could go to a CP for changing the cardinalities between Location and Organization resources.

  • 12:15 - 12:30 CT -- PAM on FHIR -- Derek

mPAM or PAMm: Some of the scopes: it is not to provide mapping to PAM or PAM V3 and it does not need to support Merge.

  • 12:30 - 13:30 CT -- Lunch
  • 13:40 - 14:15 CT -- Enhance ITI-44 and ITI-46 transactions (PIXv3 Feed and Update Notification) to support also patient delete/deactivation and unmerge -- Daniel

Scope: Only PAM V2 is taken into account by ITI for the moment. XDS affinity domain uses V2. Unmerge needs to update the systems and it is out of scope of interoperability so not in the scope of ITI.

  • 14:15 - 14:35 CT -- XCA deferred response option -- Joe

Scope: Multiple responses are out of scope. Asynchronous at application level in not using SOAP asynchronous.

  • 14:35 - 15:00 CT -- XUA access denial mechanism -- Joe

Desire to respond with more detailed information than XUA permits. There are 3 use cases. The first use case can be a CP.

  • 15:00 - 15:30 CT -- Break
  • 15:30 - 16:00 CT -- Review ALL: Follow up questions? Action Items for proposals? -- Straw prioritization -- Rank from top priority to bottom priority

See the Active Google sheet

  • 16:00 - 17.00 CT -- Joint meeting QRPH/PCC/ITI

Agenda October 11

Webex for meeting https://himss.webex.com/himss/j.php?MTID=m836f2200ac0d8982a15d7ff97c3364ad Password: Meeting1

  • 9:00- 9:30 CT -- Agenda review, Clarify goal is Prioritize based on market need. Secondary goal is to give guidance toward Tech meeting preparation.
  • 9:30-9:45 CT -- Any clarifying Questions on prior presentation
  • 9:45-10:00 CT -- Continue Size Estimates
  • 10:00-10:30 CT -- First Round of Formal Prioritization
  • 10:30-11:00 CT -- Break
    • Selected profiles after straw vote:
  • 11:00-11:15 CT -- Results debate: Outlier discussion. Do we understand the "Problem"?
  • 11:15-11:30 CT -- Second Round of Formal Prioritization
  • 11:30-12:00 CT -- Results part II debate: Outlier discussion. Do we understand the "Problem"?
    • Selected profiles after second straw vote:
  • 12:00-13:00 CT -- Lunch
  • 13:00-15:00 CT -- Marketing&Communication: What webinars, what articles, How do we promote ITI? Available tutorials

Minutes October 11

Webex for meeting https://himss.webex.com/himss/j.php?MTID=m836f2200ac0d8982a15d7ff97c3364ad Password:Meeting1

Attendees: John Moehrke Planning co-chair, Sylvie Colas Planning co-chair, Amit, Elliot Silver, Joe Lamy, Luke Duncan, Spencer LaGesse, Mauro Zanardini, Gregorio Canal, George Dixon, Chris Melo, Tarik Idris, Daniel Berezeanu, Charles Parisot

  • 9:00- 12.00 CT -- Formal prioritization

The ballot-based ranking is:

  • 1 XCA Deferred Response Option (similar to XCPD deferred), limited to long delay in response use-case (not async results)
  • 2 Facilities and Hierarchies in FHIR
  • 3 Update core set of IHE-on-FHIR profiles to FHIR Release 4
  • 4 Enhance ITI-44 and ITI-46 transactions (PIXv3 Feed and Update Notification) to support also patient delete/deactivation and unmerge
  • 5 Add RESTful capabilities to DSUB
  • 6 Add Feed transaction to PIXm (insert, update, link/unlink, and merge), new name of the "PAM on FHIR" work item proposal
  • 7 Add restfull feed to ATNA
  • 8 Maintenance of ITI Profiles Published in 2018 and earlier

The other proposals of work items are not in the present ballot:

  • Alignment of XDM/XDR with the DirectTrust implementation guide for representing Message Context: Vassil is working with DirectTrust. Good to discuss output
  • XUA Access Denial Mechanism, point-of-Care Consent support: Need may be bigger than known

Details of the meeting are available at the following address: Active Google sheet

  • 13:00-15:00 CT -- Marketing&Communication: What webinars, what articles, How do we promote ITI? Available tutorials

Webinar topic areas

  • High Level Document Sharing --- DONE
  • ITI overview and Invite to participate --- DONE
  • High Level Security & Privacy
  • High Level Privacy (Consent, support of Accounting of Disclosures)
  • Continuous delivery promotion
  • Patient Identity Management (PIX**, PDQ**, PAM, XPID, --- v2, v3, FHIR -- working together)
  • Provider Directory (HPD, CSD, mCSD)
    • Luke -- might be goood if a tech-writer could interview
  • FHIR Profiles
  • GEMINI
  • What should a Patinet application use from IHE
  • What should a departmental system use from IHE

same list for an 'article' for news letter or publication

Sucess Stories

  • Elliot -- CommonWell
  • Didi -- Sequoia
  • Luke -- mCSD
  • Mauro -- Health App for Veneto
  • Tarik -- APPC
  • Oliver -- swiss deployment
  • Diego/Fernando -- Argintina
  • Silvie/Manuel -- XDS implementation (DMP), CSD, Notification (DSUB), etc

company articles that could be used as raw material we fold in the IHE perspective. IHE article might rewrite, remove company company details, and add IHE profiles. This article might point at original company specific article.

Professional Interviewer & Tech-Writer -- Interview us subject matter experts and write the article for us.

Speaking engagements Mauro (or alternate) -- FHIR Dev Days -- IHE on FHIR John -- HL7 paid webinar -- IHE on FHIR Luke -- Global Digital Health - mCSD

College Lecture -- Offer to give a lecture on IHE impact to Health Informatics

  • Ana Orlova -
  • Harry Solomon
  • ISIS - France -- Castres-Mazamet
  • Coursara, GreatCourses, Khan
  • ADJOURN

Agenda November 14 - Joint TC/PC

See Technical Committee for Agenda during November 14 and 15

Educational Webinars

TBD

See Also

--