ITI Planning - 20190319

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

back ITI Planning Committee 2018/2019 Meetings

Location

To join this meeting

Time 11:00 am - 12:30 pm Monthly on the third Tuesday

Go to https://himss.webex.com/himss/j.php?MTID=m7179c542959fd34650d684394fe01ff0

Agenda

Prototype: Call for New Work Item Proposal

To:

IHE ITI Planning Committee <itiplan@googlegroups.com>,
IHE ITI Technical Committee <ititech@googlegroups.com>,
IHE XDS Implementors <ihe-xds-implementors@googlegroups.com>,
IHE MHD Implementors <ihe-mhd-implementors@googlegroups.com>,
dcc@ihe.net, (domain coordination committee)
gdc@ihe.net (global deployment committee co-chairs)

ITI is using a continuous development process https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/ITI_Continuous_Development

New Work Item proposals will be evaluated every month at the monthly ITI Planning Committee meeting:

   https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/ITI_Planning_Committee_2018/2019_Meetings#ITI_Planning_t-con

Please submit your new work item proposals to the co-chairs of ITI Planning:

  • Sylvie.COLAS@sante.gouv.fr
  • JohnMoehrke@gmail.com

Historic thoughts that never got proposed The following is a list of things that have been spoken about, but for which we have not received a formal new work item proposal

  • XDM on FHIR -- usecases from XDM, but where the encoding of the metadata is using FHIR structure
  • MHD asynchronous -- usecases from MHD, but where there is a need for asynchronous. Such as MHD as an API to XCA where the asynchronous MHD would allow for non-blocking
  • FHIR Client security -- package up the requirements for a FHIR Client to be secure. Subset of ATNA without client side cert + IUA +???
  • SMART-on-FHIR usecases -- authorization of application space, specification of OAuth scope, specification of OAuth interaction (beyond IUA has today)
  • FHIR Maturity for MHD and other profiles -- some of the FHIR resources are not being naturally matured, where as IHE may be the best organization to focus on that (e.g. MHD)
  • MHD On-Demand -- document how MHD would support On-Demand -- where backend is XDS, where backend is XCA, where backend is native FHIR
  • PAM on FHIR -- all of the PAM use-cases in FHIR form
  • Re-Document ITI-18 -- simplify, clarify, various items Thing ONE
  • Work more closely with PCC and QRPH to align their newest work with ITI
  • Profiling of CDS-hooks for specific clinical usecases. Or does this become a clinical domain responsibility (PCC, etc)
  • Overall alignment of our FHIR profiles with Argonaut and/or Da Vinci
  • Point-of-Care Consent mechanism to XCPD and XCA in support of Sequoia Project
  • and many many more...

References

Minutes

attendance: Charles, Chris Melo, Holly Miller, Joe Lamy, Luke Duncan, Sylvie Colas, John Moehrke

ITI Plan minutes

  • Umbrto represented ITI at IHE Board (John was present for 30 minutes)
    • proposal to meet at EU Connectathon, was not accepted as face-to-face
    • certification of IHE-Professionals in Ren?
      • understand process, terminology of IHE profiles, profile combination, integration statements, CP process
      • exam is written -- IHE Foundation Exam
      • sylibus about to be approved
      • may in the future have domain specific expertise
  • ITI report will be presented at next

SNIF

  • Check with Mauro
  • need an advocate
  • need input on current market need

MU re-doc

  • check with Mauro
  • need proposal submitted

Reviewed and updated 'call' for new work item proposals (see below)

gdc -- co-chaired by Mike Nusbaum, Jurgen Brandstatter

ACTION: John to send a message to DCC asking for ITI liaisons

Reviewed and updated ITI Strategy and Liaison Activity

ACTION: Charles to send to the ITI list a white paper written by IHE on AS4

ACTION: John to contact Mauro to see if a 5 minute webinar can be done on NPFS