Quality, Research and Public Health 2014-2015 Yr 8 Development Cycle Cycle Archive
- Please note....the calendar year and development cycle year are different. The development cycle is always one year ahead.
The following table lists recent and currently scheduled meetings of the QRPH Technical Committee. All times are listed as Central Time. Committee calls use a Webex number sent in an invitation to the meeting. Unless noted otherwise, face-to-face meetings are at RSNA headquarters in Oak Brook, Illinois.
- The Quality, Research and Public Health Domain is pleased to announce the following Profiles to be developed during the 2014-2015 cycle:
- Birth and Fetal Death Reporting Enhanced (BFDR-E) Profile will extend the existing BFDR profile by specifying the mapping from the standard content captured by BFDR to both the HL7 Version 2.5.1: Birth & Fetal Death Reporting IG I and the HL7 CDA R2 BFDR (US Realm).
- Early Hearing Detection and Intervention (EHDI) Profile will add two additional CDA documents, namely Newborn Hearing Screening Outcome Report and Screening Result Report, and additional transaction to communicate an HL7 v2.6 Hearing Screening Message from the Order Filler to the Order Placer. As a result of this work, changes to the previously developed EHCP document specification will be updated to align with the screening result observation and outcome data representations.
- Family Planning (FP) Profile will define structured data capture in EHRs to facilitate interoperable exchange of information important for federal reporting requirements, measurement of clinical quality, and monitoring and evaluation of family planning programs.
- Structured Data Capture Content (SDC) Profile provides a secure method for which IHE Retrieve Form for Data Capture (RFD) can be utilized, along with additional Common Data Element (CDE) guidance and Meta-model for Framework Interoperability (MFI) form compliance, for exchanging EHR data.
Return to Quality, Research and Public Health Domain Main Page
Return to Quality, Research and Public Health Planning Committee
Return to QRPH Technical Committee Archive
|2013-14 Profile Cycle|
|2014 July 21-24||All Day||QRPH Meeting: RSNA HQ||Preparation for Trial Implementation and Issuance Meeting||Agenda||Minutes|
|2014 April 28-May 2 2014||All Day||QRPH Meeting: RSNA HQ||Preparations for Public Comment and Issuance Meeting||Agenda||Minutes|
|2014 February 10-14||All Day||QRPH Meeting: International location - Vienna, Austria (details to follow)||Volume One Finalization Meeting||Agenda||Minutes|
|2014 January 27-31||All Day||IHE North America Connectathon Hyatt Regency Chicago, IL
|2014 January 17||10:00am - 11:00am CT||SDC and EHDI Volume 1 Final Review||Agenda||Minutes|
|2014 January 10||10:00am - 11:00am CT||BFDR-E Volume 1 Final Review||Agenda||Minutes|
|2014 January 03||10:00am - 11:00am CT||EHDI Volume 1 Draft Review||Agenda||Minutes|
|2013 December 20||10:00am - 11:00am CT||SDC Volume 1 Draft Review/BFDR and Connectathon Actors||Agenda||Minutes|
|2013 December 13||10:00am - 11:00am CT||BFDR-E and Family Planning Volume 1 Draft Review||Agenda||Minutes|
|2013 December 10||1:00pm - 2:00pm ET||Family Planning Profile Call||Agenda||Minutes|
|2013 December 5||12:00pm - 1:00pm CT||Family Planning Profile Call||Agenda||Minutes|
|2013 December 6||10:00am - 11:00am CT||Weekly Profile Call||Agenda||Minutes|
|2013 November 26||10:00am - 11:00am CT||EHDI Profile Call||Agenda||Minutes|
|2013 November 22||10:00am - 11:00am CT||Update profiles on Wiki; questions about profile template||Agenda||Minutes|
|2013 November 21||10:00am - 11:00am CT||Family Plannning Profile Call||Agenda||Minutes|
|2013 November 19||10:00am - 11:00am CT||EHDI Weekly Profile Call||Agenda||Minutes|
|2013 November 12-13||All Day||QRPH Meeting: RSNA HQ||Technical Profile Evaluation Meeting||Agenda||Minutes|
|2013 November 8||10:00am - 11:00am CT||Weekly Profile Call||Agenda||Minutes|
|2013 November 1||10:00am - 11:00am CT||Weekly Profile Call||Agenda||Minutes|
|2013 October 25||10:00am - 11:00am CT||Weekly Profile Call||Agenda||Minutes|
|2013 October 18||10:00am - 11:00am CT||Weekly Profile Call||Agenda||Minutes|
|2013 September 27||10:00am - 11:00am CT||Weekly Call||Agenda||Minutes|
|2013 September 20||10:00am - 11:00am CT||Weekly Call||Agenda||Minutes|
|2013 September 13||10:00am - 11:00am CT||Weekly Call||Agenda||Minutes|