PCD TC 2012-07-25 Webex
Patient Care Device Domain
TC Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Topic: PCD Technical Committee
- Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time
Date: Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Agenda Approval
- 2. Review Discussion Summary: Technical Committee July 11 PCD TC 2012-07-11 Webex
- 3. PCD Timetable/Schedule Update
- 4. PCD F2F October 16-19
- 5. TI Versions ADQ, POI
- 6. Cochair Elections
- 7. Korean Connectathon Report
- 8. Action Item Review
- 9. Next and Recent Meetings
- 10. Additional Business
Action Items from Previous Meetings
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
PCD CPs are found at PCD_CP_grid
- Chair: John Garguilo
- Terry Bettis, Paul Elletson, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, John Garguilo, Richard Lane, Monroe Pattillo, John Rhoads, Jeff Rinda, Paul Schluter, Ioana Singureanu, Khalid Zubaidi, Manny Furst
Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Agenda approved
2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Discussion Summary of previous meeting was accepted
3 Agenda Items
- As Noted
3. PCD Timetable:
- - John Garguilo described the draft schedule that Celina Roth provided following discussion with the co-chairs yesterday. John described key dates.
- - HIMSS is planning to store some of the webinars on the HIMSS e-learning site, preserving useful webinars. They will also develop IHE marketing webinars directed toward HIMSS members.
- - At the Philips offices in Boca Raton.
- - PC Tuesday and Wednesday morning, TC will meet Wednesday afternoon through Friday at 3 pm. There will be a joint discussion of the Brief Profile Proposals sometime Wednesday.
5. ADQ, POI Update:
- - POI: Ioana provided an update. They are considering the public comments and specifically the device model. This will be submitted to Mary Jungers no later than early Tuesday morning. They will meet again 1 pm Monday to consider the remaining comments.
- - ADQ: An issue has been raised and may result in a revised version. If so it must be submitted no later than when Mary starts work Monday.
6. Co-chair elections:
- - John Garguilo has been nominated for a second term. Other nominations are sought.
- - Monroe has been nominated for the PC. Other nominations are sought.
7. Korean Connectathon:
- - Deferred. John Garguilo noted that no PCD transactions were tested, but they did test WS*.
8. Action Items - see next section
9. Next and Recent Meetings:
- - PC will meet once a month unless otherwise required. The TC will meet the week before and the week after the PC meets. The next TC meeting is August 8.
- - There is no committee meeting next week.
10. Announcements and other business:
- - None.
4 Action Items
- As Noted
Action Item Review:
- - 82. OIDs: John Garguilo has updated the Wiki page. He noted that going forward these identifiers should finding their way into the TF versions and WG usage. Some item identifiers have two OIDs to address the need for for backward compadibility (i.e., original number documented in the TF, new number consistent with the current/proposed hierarchical structure [and likely a CP to change to new proposed [assuming acceptance] identfier(s)]).
- - 93. No change.
- - 108. Prioritize Escalated Alarms: The AR has the ability to raise the priority in the PCD-04 and that will be forwarded in the PCD-06. The updated TI has addressed this. CLOSE as completed.
- - 109. Messages Without Patient Demographics: no change.
- - 110. WCM Attributes: Paul indicated that this has been incorporated in the new document. Minor changes and corrections are anticipated. It will be shared with Continua and with the IEEE in September.
- - 116. IDCO CPs: Complete. CLOSE
- - 117. IDCO Time Stamp WP: No change.
- - 118. Implementation Guide: No change.
- - 121: ACM ADQ-DDA CP: This is the actor for archiving data because the archiver actor was removed. John Rhoads suggested this can be a cross reference to another profile. CLOSE as addressed in ADQ.
- - 122. Wiki Page for Local Information: This is for Connectathon useage and for Local Tables that will be in a profile. Change due date to September 30. John Rhoads has added a reference section on the PCD Wiki page to link to these pages. This handy element is located at: http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Category:PCD_Reference_Pages. CLOSE as available now.
- - 123. IPEC Trigger Event and MDCx Items: Change date to September 30.
- - 124. WCM Recast: Addressed in the Mahwah summit (see notes). CLOSE as complete.
- - 126. RTM/RTMMS missing descriptors: Pending notification from IEEE, change date to August 22.
- - 128. Continue at this point next time.
The next meetings are:
PC August 15, 2012 PCD PC 2012-08-15 Webex