PCD TC 2012-08-22 Webex
Patient Care Device Domain
TC Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Topic: PCD Technical Committee
- Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time
Date: Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Agenda Approval
- 2. Review Discussion Summary: Technical Committee August 8 PCD TC 2012-08-08 Webex
- 3. Status: TF, Supplement, Other Documents
- 4. Brief Proposals
- 5. Connectathon 2013 Registration now open (see Gazelle site at http://ihe.wustl.edu/gazelle-na/)
- 6. Cochair Elections
- 7. F2F Update
- 8. Connectathon and Showcase Update.
- 9. Action Item Review
- 10. Next and Recent Meetings
- 11. Additional Business
Action Items from Previous Meetings
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- PCD CPs are found at PCD_CP_grid
- Published and Draft Versions of the TF, Supplements, Other Documents:
- - The PCD ftp site has draft versions.
- - Published (now NEW and IMPROVED for 2012!):
- Not Yet Published (not so relevant now):
- IHE Webinars - http://ihe.net/Events/webinars2012.cfm
- Request for Brief Proposals: Email from Celina Roth Aug. 2 - Submit Brief Proposals by October 5, 2012
- Oct. F2F: http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=PCD_PC%26TC_2012_Oct._16-19_F2F
- PCD Connectathon and Showcase WG http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=PCD_Connectathon%26Showcase_WG_2012-13
- Chair: John Garguilo
- Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Richard Lane, Monroe Pattillo, John Rhoads, Erin Sparnon, Khalid Zubaidi, Manny Furst
Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Agenda approved
2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Discussion Summary of previous meeting was accepted
- - John Garguilo noted that Ken and Axel’s presentation has been posted to the webinar site. Ken noted that he and Steve Merritt presented to the ACCE and approximately 25 attended. The presentation was on integration and included discussion of PCD.
- - John also noted that recruitment of ACM actors is important.
- - Manny noted that we need to encourage participation in RDQ as well.
3 Agenda Items
- As Noted
3. TF and Supplement Status:
- - RDQ: Testing in this cycle will be limited to relatively simple steps.
- - All published TF and Supplements are now on the IHE website, up to date and available for the Connectathon. New CPs may be submitted.
4. Brief Proposals:
- - John Garguilo noted that the deadline is approaching and that proposals submitted in the past and not developed may be resurrected.
- - The announcement came out on August 2.
5. Connectathon and Showcase Registration:
- - Both are now open – the link for the Connectathon is on the agenda.
- - Emails have come out in the last couple of days.
6. Co-chair Elections:
- - The nominees have been elected. Monroe will take the PC position for the September meeting. John Garguilo congratulated Monroe and thanks Ken for his leadership.
7. October F2F:
- - October 16 – 19. John Garguilo referred to the Wiki page, encouraged reservations and listing suggested agenda items. Monroe recommended the Fort Lauderdale airport.
8. Connectathon and Showcase Preparation:
- - Manny provided an update, indicating that reviews of test drafts have been accomplished, the WGs are reviewing them and the desire is to finalize them by the end of the month.
- - John Zaleski provided a portion of the database to enable NIST to review the RDQ concept.
- - Manny called attention to the email announcements from Lynn and Celina and the distinction between the PCD WG’s Google Group and the one that is provided by the Connectathon.
9. Action Item Review:
- - Recently conducted.
10. Next and Recent Meetings:
- - The PC, TC schedule was noted and John Garguilo noted that the PC meeting will take place at the same time as the HL7 meeting.
The next meetings are:
PC September 12, 2012 PCD PC 2012-09-12 Webex
TC September 05, 2012 PCD TC 2012-09-05 Webex