PCD PC&TC 2013-10-02 Webex
Patient Care Device Domain
PC & TC Pre-F2F Meeting
Topic: PCD Technical Committee
- Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Agenda Approval
- 2. Review Discussion Summaries PC: September 11, 2013 PCD PC 2013-09-11 Webex and TC: September 18, 2013 PCD TC 2013-09-18 Webex
- 3. PCD F2F Agenda and Other Items
- - Update on attendance, logistics
- - Agenda
- - Other
- 4. Announcements
- - Ballot
- - Survey - Pulse Ox Data
- - HIMSS14 Planning
- Survey - Participation in the Connectathon, Showcase
- Use Case Suggestions - Highly Desirable
- 4. Status: TF, Supplement, Other Documents
- - TF Publication
- - OMS WP
- - DMC / RTLS Update (Monroe)
- - Rosetta working Group - final list of Vent/Resp 10101a terms made available for review
- - ACM WG (Patillo)
- - Pump WG Update (Engelbert)
- 5. Action Item Review
- - TC last reviewed Sept. 18 continue with #135
- - PC: last reviewed Sept. ____
- - TC: Ambitious Workitem List: Call for Updates Via Email or Attendance
- 6. Additional Business
- 7. Next Meetings:
- - F2F the Week of October 7: Tuesday through Friday
- - Joint PC, TC Following F2F October 16
- - PC November 13, TC October 23, November 6, 20
Action Items from Previous Meetings
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Published and Draft Versions of the TF, Supplements, Other Documents:
- - The PCD ftp site has draft versions.
- - Published (and possibly in the process of being replaced with new versions):
- - and there is a list of CPs, which may, at any given time, affect a published document. The list is at
- Not Yet Published:
- IHE Webinars 2013 - http://www.iheusa.org/events.aspx
- Request for Brief Proposals Cycle 9: http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Patient_Care_Devices#Development_Calendar
- Chair: Monroe Pattillo
- Anne Burrroughs (True Process), Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, Monroe Pattillo, Jeff Rinda, Paul Schluter, Paul Sherman, Rob Wilder, Manny Furst
Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Agenda approved
2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Discussion Summary of previous meeting(s):
- - Accepted PC Sept. 11, TC Sept. PC: edit line ACM will have a CP following ... to read: following publication of the TF.
3 Agenda Items
- As Noted
- - Monroe reviewed potential agenda items.
- - HIMSS14: Elizabeth joined Tuesday’s meeting.
4. Status of TF, Etc.:
- - DMC/RTLS: Ballot is out. A few more votes are required to meet the quorum requirements.
- - Rosetta will be discussed at the F2F and will be balloted within the IEEE by the end of the year. Ventilator mode effort will make significant changes as it becomes an ISO standard. ACM will be included in the next update of 10101a.
- - Pump WG: Jeff Rinda spoke with Vassil last week seeking modification to HL7 to permit a rate change. Orders and Observations objected. Terminology remains a priority for their efforts. The pump discussion will be Thursday morning at the F2F.
5. Action Items:
- - 110. WCM: Change date to Oct. 9.
- - 117. IDCO CT: Change date to Oct. 9.
- - Start with 135 next time.
6. Connectathon and Showcase:
- - Nothing of interest.
- - Dates as shown.
The next meetings are:
F2F the Week of October 7: Tuesday through Friday: PCD PC&TC 2013 Oct. 8-11 F2F
Joint PC&TC October 16 PCD PC&TC 2013-10-16 Webex
PC November 13 PCD PC 2013-11-13 Webex