PCD TC 2013-11-06 Webex

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Patient Care Device Domain

Meeting Purpose

TC Regularly Scheduled Meeting

WebEx Information

Topic: PCD Technical Committee

Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time

Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)

Duration: 60 Minutes

Proposed Agenda

1. Agenda Approval
2. Review Discussion Summary PCD TC 2013-10-23 Webex
3. Announcements
- At Large Election
- HIMSS14 Planning
- Connectathon
- Showcase
Use Case Suggestions - Highly Desirable
4. Action Item Review (review begun Sept. 4 continue with #110)
- Ambitious Workitem List: Call for Updates Via Email or Attendance
5. Status: TF, Supplement, Other Documents
- OMS WP
- DMC / RTLS Update (Monroe)
- Rosetta working Group - final list of Vent/Resp 10101a terms made available for review
- ACM WG (Patillo)
- Pump WG Update (Engelbert)
6. Additional Business
7. Next Meetings:
- PC November 13; TC November 20
F2F Action Items
PC & TC Face-to-Face Meeting Oct. 8-11

Action Items from Previous Meetings

See PCD Technical Committee Action Items.

Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

References

  • Published and Draft Versions of the TF, Supplements, Other Documents:
- The PCD ftp site has draft versions.
- Published (and possibly in the process of being replaced with new versions):
o http://ihe.net/Technical_Framework/index.cfm#pcd
- and there is a list of CPs, which may, at any given time, affect a published document. The list is at

http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=PCD_CP_grid

  • Not Yet Published:
o ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Devices/Profiles/

Participants

Placeholder

Chair: John Garguilo
Laura Daussat, John Garguilo, Bob Gold, John Hoyt, Tom Kowalczyk, Jeff McGeath, Monroe Patillo, Paul Sherman,

Discussion

Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Agenda approved

Action(s):

2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
Discussion Summary of previous meeting(s):
Accepted
Status – pre connectathon updated (John G for Bob G's question)

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- As Noted
Status/Discussion:

3. Announcements

- At Large Election -
Jim Smith at large candidate
Marc Andiel (Iatric) at large candidate
- HIMSS14 Planning
Manny sent out email this morning, attachments may not have been included. Lot of good info. Please review it for your presence and that the scenario makes sense.
- Connectathon
Manny's email today covers that as well.
- Showcase
Use Case Suggestions - Highly Desirable. Have vignettes, but can still influence use cases

4. Action Item Review (review begun Sept. 4 continue with #110)

- Ambitious Workitem List: Call for Updates Via Email or Attendance
110 – Need numeric codes – Ref ID's are ready. Pefer Jan provide numeric codes. Change date to next TC
118 – Jon G – building resources to help implement. Building a guide from the TF, hone in on other items. Will be 2014 Spring f2f Goal – impl gde 0.1 for vol 2
123 – Ck with Todd on MDCx – codes in? If so, close. Trigger – put on a roadmap for april f2f. ACM has it's own trigger. Close when Todd confirms – next TC
126 – will be in place by Jan. Close
132 – Tooling addresses this need. John G Talked about resources in tutorial – all available. Review next tc, likely close.
135 – Monroe and Jeff discussed. Move out of action item and into roadmap. Close
136 – Paul Sc – John G – please send list of decimal list numbers for Ref ID attributes and scada.

5. Status: TF, Supplement, Other Documents

- OMS WP
Presented to group
- DMC / RTLS Update (Monroe)
Working toward detailed proposals in by Nov 11. Request to lynn for new profiles and existing observations. Won't directly affect existing profiles.
- Rosetta working Group
Final list of Vent/Resp 10101a terms made available for review
Paul Schluter – vent terms still v1, not many comments, tweaks to align with ISO. Will assign codes forvent and non-vent terms. Don't see any major issues. Can use existing strategies until them. Concerns for Epic - '0' codes don't work well with Epic in operation, or at the Connectathon. Extensive discussion on semantics and standards mechanism, looking at possible solutions.
- ACM WG
Monroe - In a waiting mode – mdc codes and ref ID confirmation, then will update TCf
- Pump WG Update
Finalizing new set of modes. Simplified pump status and moved terms o pump mode. Updating supp to match terms and updating tables to reflect new values. Special meeting Friday.


Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


Next Meetings

The next meetings are:

PC November, 2013 PCD PC 2013-11-13 Webex

TC November, 2013 PCD TC 2013-11-20 Webex

PCD Home