PCD TC 2013-09-18 Webex
Patient Care Device Domain
TC Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Topic: PCD Technical Committee
- Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Agenda Approval
- 2. Review Discussion Summary September 4, 2013 PCD TC 2013-09-04 Webex
- 3. Announcements
- - AAMI's Interoperability Guide
- - Survey - Participation in the Connectathon, Showcase
- Use Case Suggestions - Highly Desirable
- 4. Status: TF, Supplement, Other Documents
- - OMS WP
- - DMC / RTLS Update (Monroe)
- - Rosetta working Group - final list of Vent/Resp 10101a terms made available for review
- - ACM WG (Patillo)
- - Pump WG Update (Engelbert)
- 5. Action Item Review (review begun Sept. 4 continue with #110)
- - Ambitious Workitem List: Call for Updates Via Email or Attendance
- 6. N A Connectathon and HIMSS14 Showcase:
- - Registration Process Update
- Sept. 23 - Oct. 18, Pre-C Testing, Virtual Testing, Connectathon, Supportive Testing
- - Showcase: Early Information
- New Structures, Clinical Look and Feel
- Request for Entries Into Doodle Survey
- - Registration Process Update
- 7. Next Meetings:
- - Joint PC&TC October 2 and 16
- - PC TBD; TC October 23
- - F2F the Week of October 7: Tuesday through Friday
- F2F agenda items
- PC & TC Face-to-Face Meeting Oct. 8-11
Action Items from Previous Meetings
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Published and Draft Versions of the TF, Supplements, Other Documents:
- - The PCD ftp site has draft versions.
- - Published (and possibly in the process of being replaced with new versions):
- - and there is a list of CPs, which may, at any given time, affect a published document. The list is at
- Not Yet Published:
- IHE Webinars 2013 - http://www.iheusa.org/events.aspx
- Request for Brief Proposals Cycle 9: http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Patient_Care_Devices#Development_Calendar
- Chair: Jeff McGeath
- Anne Burrroughs, Chris Courville, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, Barrett Franklin, Bob Gold, Jeff McGeath, John Rhoads, Jeff Rinda, Paul Schluter, Paul Sherman, Manny Furst
Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Agenda approved
2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Discussion Summary of previous meeting(s):
3 Agenda Items
- As Noted
- - AAMI published an Interoperability Guide. Copies are available for free download.
- - HIMSS Showcase Planning: Manny summarized the planning to date, noting that there will be new structures and there will likely be only one PCD clinical site in each scenario. Discussion will continue Tuesday.
4. Status of TF, Etc.:
- - Rosetta: Ventilator and respiratory terms nearly complete (about 150) and with most of the ACM terms will proceed to 10101. Today’s meeting will continue discussion and include OMS.
- - Pump WG: Would like to meet Thursday morning at the F2F.
- - DMC: Manny requested sample messages from devices to share with CMMS vendors.
5. Action Items:
- - Manny and John Garguilo requested updates via emails in this WG’s Google Group.
- 110. WCM: Change date to F2F.
- 117. IDCO: Manny to email Paul Schluter.
- 118. Implementation Guide: This is a tool for development of these Guides and will be discussed at the F2F.
- 123. Trigger Event: Change date to Th. F2F, Oct. 10.
- 126. RTM: Will continue with ACM events and alarms for 10101a likely through the end of the year. Other items will be added through 10101b later.
Start with 135 next time.
6. Connectathon and Showcase:
- - Connectathon: Jeff described the registration and testing processes. He pointed out that registration is not by actors or transactions, but by systems.
- - Showcase: Please respond to the Doodle survey if interested in demonstrating at the Showcase.
- - Dates as shown.
- - Please send agenda items to co-chairs or Manny.
The next meetings are:
PC November, 2013 PCD PC 2013-11-13 Webex
TC October 23 PCD TC 2013-10-23 Webex
F2F the Week of October 7: Tuesday through Friday: PCD PC&TC 2013 Oct. 8-11 F2F