PCD PC&TC 2013 Oct. 8-11 F2F

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

PCD Home


Schedule should now be ready

Meeting Objectives

Placeholder

These face-to-face meetings have a number of objectives depending on the committees involved:
  • Planning Committee: Review, plan and initiate PCD activities; contribute to planning of the HIMSS Interoperability Showcase and other Showcases and events; recruit vendors and users.
  • Technical Committee: Review and adopt brief profile proposals; contribute to Connectathon test tools, tests, and procedures.


Location & General Schedule

Location:
Philips IntelliSpace Event Management
8051 Congress Ave
Suite 400 (fourth floor)
Boca Raton, FL 33487
Tel: 561.886.3108
Meeting in the Training Room
Monroe suggests flying into/out of Fort Lauderdale (FLL); the alternative is Palm Beach International (PBI).


Hilton Garden Inn
8201 Congress Avenue
Boca Raton, FL 33487
561-988-6110
Reservations On Line Look for Email or Contact Manny
Reserve by Sept. 21 for the special rate.
Dates - October 8 - 11, 2013


Daily Schedule - Placeholder
08:00 - 08:30 Meet at Philips
Meetings will start promptly at 08:30 Eastern on Tues, Wed, & Fri.
Pump Group Meeting will start promptly at 08:15 Eastern on Thurs.
08:30 - 10:30 Session #1
11:00 - 12:30 Session #2
12:30 - 13:30 Lunch (location to be announced)
13:30 - 15:00 Session #3
15:30 - 17:00 Session #4
Friday the meetings will end close to noon

Agenda Suggestions

Please submit suggestions for agenda topics here or through emails to the committee co-chairs.

- MSH-5: Change from RE to R (Monroe)
- Standards Coordination (Paul, 30 min.)
- North American Connectathon
o Update on tests.
o Update on NIST tools.
o Update on registration
- HIMSS14 Interoperability Showcase Early Th pm
- Connectathon Celina
- Certification Update Late Th PM
- AAMI Exhibit Hall Demo
- Brief Profile Proposal Ballot and the Proposals; Detailed Proposal Ballot
- FDA UDI ruling and IHE impacts (UDI in PCD messages? MEM?)


From Fall 2012 F2F:

- NIST Test Tool Tutorial Scheduled (Garguilo)
- Rosetta for Events and Alarms and which are associated with parameters(Schluter, Rhoads, Pattillo)
- More consistent time for devices (Rhoads, Garguilo, Schluter)
- WCM harmonization?
- Does the roadmap need revision? How are we doing on the roadmap?
- Infusion pump specialization
- Physiological monitor specialization
- Ventilator specialization
- Discussion on "visionary stuff" - what next big things should be on the roadmap?
- MDC Codes: Proposed by Terry Bettis, Others (Paul Schluter)


From the PC Action Items PCD Planning Committee Action Items:

71. Recruit Clinicians
78. Stakeholder Survey

From the TC Action Items: PCD Technical Committee Action Items:

82. PCD OIDs & URNs (Also see # 153)
93. Managing Document Versions
109. Messages Without Patient Demographics
110. WCM Attributes
117. IDCO Time Stamp WP
118. Implementation Guide
123. IPEC Trigger Event and MDCx terms
126. RTM/RTMMS: Address Missing Descriptions
132. Conformance Profiles (XML)
135. ACM Recruiting
136. WCM Parameter List
137. PIV: User Approval to Initiate Infusion
140. Assemble the Baseline Set of Standards for Easy Reference
141. Create Matrix Matching Profiles to Standards
143. Describe HL7 Version Implications
146. VA Participation in Connectathon, Showcase
147. Edit IPEC
148. Document ACM in an Implementation Guide
150. Seek null flavors in HL7 2.9
151. Supportive Testing
152. Improve FTP Site
153. OID Concept Definition (Also see #82)
155. Propose Automating Connectathon Documentation
157. POI Issues
158. POI CPs
159. POI Rosetta Terms
160. CPs from F2F: Discuss and Ballot
161. Connectathon Loss of Connectivity Test
162. Data Capture Indicator
163. Error Codes
164. Increase Testing Rigor
165. Traceability of NIST test tool and the TF/Profile
166. Enhancing Pre-Connectathon Testing
167. Versioning and Archiving
168. Documentation and Testing of Additional Risks
169. Improving Integration Statements
170. Convert IPEC to EC

Attachments / Materials

Documents related to the meeting when available will be found at ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Devices/FaceToFaceMeetings/2013-October-Boca_Raton-F2F/ unless otherwise noted. Documents are available without a password.

PCD Schedule/Deadline Information: http://tinyurl.com/PCD-Publication-Deadlines, Schedule/Deadlines: Patient Care Device and Domain Milestones

PCD PC Action Items PCD Planning Committee Action Items. Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

PCD TC Action Items PCD Technical Committee Action Items. Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

Detailed Schedule & Agenda

Tuesday

Date Hours Committees Topics


Tuesday Morning

2013-10-08

08:30 - 12:30 PCD Planning Committee (PC)
  • 08:30 > Introduction
- Greeting & Introductions (20 minutes)
- Review & Approve PC Agenda (10 minutes)
- IHE IP Management Process (5 minutes)
- Review Discussion Summary Last PC Meeting
- PC&TC Oct. 10, 2013 PCD PC&TC 2013-10-02 Webex
  • 09:00 > Review Current PCD Program
(statuses only, details during TC sessions):
- ACM (Monroe P)
- DEC (updated PCD TF) (John R)
- IDCO (Paul Schluter)
- PIV (Al E, Paul E)
- IPEC (Al E)
- EC (John R)
- WCM (Ken F)
- OMS (Ken F)
- RTM (Paul Schluter)
- RDQ (John R)
- PCIM (John R)
- MEM DMC (Monroe P)
- MEM LS (Monroe P)
  • 10:30 > Specializations
(statuses only, details during TC sessions):
- Pulse Oximetry (John R)
- Pump (Al E, Paul E)
- Physio mon (John R)
- Vent (Paul Schluter)
  • 11:00 > Integration Statement (Monroe P)
  • 11:15 > Commercial Products (Manny F)
  • 11:30 > Break (15 minutes)
  • 11:45 > AAMI Exhibit hall demo (Manny F)
  • 12:00 > ACM AC actors (Monroe P)
  • 12:30 LUNCH
Tuesday Afternoon

2013-10-08

13:30 - 17:00 PCD Planning Committee (PC)
  • 13:30 > Cycle 9 Workitems
- MEM DMC (Monroe P)
- MEM LS (Monroe P)
  • 14:30 > Review PC action items (Monroe P)
- Stakeholder survey (Barrett F, Manny F)
- Clinicians AMSN Academy of Med-Surge Nurses (Monroe P/Manny F)
  • 15:15 > Fallback for NIST Pre-Connectathon testing (go virtual)
  • 15:40 > VA EMR profile implementation participation in Connectathon, Showcase (opportunity to test with VistA)
  • 15:45 > Break (15 minutes)
  • 16:00 > Adjourn
  • xx:xx > Cybersecurity update (Axel W) [not avail]

Wednesday

Date Hours Committees Topics


Wednesday Morning

2013-10-09

08:30 - 12:30 Joint PCD Planning and

Technical Committees (PC/TC)

  • 08:30 > IHE IP Management Process
  • 08:35 > Introductions and Agenda Review
  • 08:45 > Location, Dates of the PCD 2014 Spring F2F, nomination of PCD rep on Mar-comm committee
  • 09:00 > Review IHE Milestones from now until end of HIMSS Showcase
  • 09:15 > Review PCD Calendar - visionary stuff
  • 10:30 > Standards coordination (Paul Schluter)
  • 11:00 > Break (15 minutes)
  • 11:15 > "New Directions" Device Testing @ NA CAT'14 (Todd C)
  • 12:00 > October PC, TC Meeting Schedule (Manny F)
  •  ??:?? > Survey (Barrett F)
  • 12:15 > Adjourn Planning Committee
  • 12:30 > LUNCH
Wednesday Afternoon

2013-10-09

13:30 - 17:00 PCD Technical Committee (TC)
  • 13:30 > IHE IP Management Process
  • 13:40 > TC Welcome and Agenda Review (Jeff M)(10 mins)
  • 13:50 > Review Discussion Summary Last TC Meeting
- Review Discussion Summary Last PC Meeting
- PC&TC Oct. 10, 2013 PCD PC&TC 2013-10-02 Webex
  • 14:00 > Administrative issues (?)
  • 14:15 > CP Practices (?)
  • 14:30 > 2014 NA Connectathon (PCD activities) (Manny F/Paul Sherman)
  • Update on tests
  • Update on NIST tools
  • Update on registration
  • Supportive Testing
  • Pre-Connectathon testing (FYI - no Showcase dress rehearsal)
  • Loss of connectivity test
  • VA participation
  • 15:15 > Break (15 minutes)
  • 15:30 > FDA UDI and how to integrate into PCD messages (Monroe P)
  • 16:00 > Profile revisioning
  • 16:30 > Review of ongoing work
  • ACM next steps
- TF CP for values, NIST tool updates, ACM/RTM alerts & events worksheet,
- expansion to other domains, advisories (Monroe P)
  • PCIM and EMR DB storage confirmation (Todd C/Chris C)
  • ADQ
  • Pulse Oximetry (Todd C)
  • WCM (Ken F)
  • OMS (Ken F)
  • RTM (Paul Schluter)
  • MEM DMC (Whitepaper, call for sample messages, and Profile) (Monroe P)
  • MEM LS (Whitepaper. call for sample messages, and Profile) (Monroe P)
  • 18:00 > Adjourn (or later as needed)

Thursday

Date Hours Committees Topics
Thursday Morning

2013-10-10

08:15 - 12:30 Pump WG meeting
  • 12:30 > Lunch
Thursday Afternoon

2013-10-10

13:30 - 17:00 PCD Technical Committee (TC)
  • HIMSS and Showcase (Sandy V)
  • NA Connnectathon 14&15 (Celina R)
  • IHE-USA/ICSA Labs Certification Testing (Vinny S)
  • 15:15 > FHIR Workitem Ballot/Vote
  • 15:30 > Location, Dates of the PCD 2014 Spring F2F
  • 16:00 > MSH-5 and Connectathon (Monroe P)

Friday

Date Hours Committees Topics


Friday Morning

2013-10-11

08:30 - 12:30 PCD Technical Committee (TC)
  • 08:30 > IHE IP Management Process
  • 08:45 > More consistent time (Paul Schluter)
  • 09:15 > WCM harmoniization (Paul Schluter)
  • 09:45 > MDC Codes: Proposed by Terry Bettis, Others (Paul Schluter)
  • 10:30 > Seek null flavors in HL7 2.9 (John R)
  • 11:00 > Break (15 minutes)
  • 11:15 > Improve IHE sites (WWW, Wiki, FTP)
  • 11:30 > Messages without patient demographics (John R)
Friday Afternoon

2013-10-11

13:30 - 15:00 PCD Technical Committee (TC)
Note: Additional evening working sessions may be scheduled as needed.
Note: Time slot TBD: IDCO

Webex Support

Webex will be available for those who could not attend in person. The links are provided below. Reminder: the IP agreement is in force, and participation counts toward voting rights.

All F2F Webex Meetings

To join the audio conference please enter the Webex before calling in order to tie your name to your presence in the meeting; please add your organization in parentheses after your name.
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300


PCD F2F Tuesday Oct 8 Morning

Topic: PCD F2F Oct 8 Morning
Date: Tuesday, October 8, 2013
Time: 7:15 am, Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 923 504 819

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!):

1. Go to https://himss.webex.com/himss/j.php?ED=240297787&UID=1696226607&PW=NYTJkZGZkNzEx&RT=MiM3
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password
4. Click "Join".

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:

https://himss.webex.com/himss/j.php?ED=240297787&UID=1696226607&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=9ExBG1fFvvGOTRnX/4AaIN5VPUpVr1rOWxYvkjdg1io=&RT=MiM3


PCD F2F Tuesday Oct 8 Afternoon

Topic: PCD F2F Oct 8 Afternoon
Date: Tuesday, October 8, 2013
Time: 12:00 pm, Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 927 332 646

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)

1. Go to https://himss.webex.com/himss/j.php?ED=240297857&UID=1696226862&PW=NZjVjNTExYjhh&RT=MiM3
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password
4. Click "Join".

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link: https://himss.webex.com/himss/j.php?ED=240297857&UID=1696226862&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=iAbvFhu8FEftragpALxGE3JNgUYFk6KNiFHGxc-O4qw=&RT=MiM3


PCD F2F Wednesday Oct 9 Morning

Topic: PCD F2F Oct 9 Morning
LDate: Wednesday, October 9, 2013
Time: 7:15 am, Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 922 133 394

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)

1. Go to https://himss.webex.com/himss/j.php?ED=240297917&UID=1696227262&PW=NYzVkYjc0ODJj&RT=MiM3
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password
4. Click "Join".

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link: https://himss.webex.com/himss/j.php?ED=240297917&UID=1696227262&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=sxQtUdOXXJUWFBivj2Z7hMVWiQJxglzow6ICTgbLrJU=&RT=MiM3


PCD F2F Wednesday Oct 9 Afternoon

Topic: PCD F2F Oct 9 Afternoon
Date: Wednesday, October 9, 2013
Time: 12:00 pm, Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 922 359 486

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)

1. Go to https://himss.webex.com/himss/j.php?ED=240297977&UID=1696227472&PW=NMDBkODJlZTU1&RT=MiM3
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password
4. Click "Join".

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link: https://himss.webex.com/himss/j.php?ED=240297977&UID=1696227472&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=ZjBC812l4-NVxIsFARrgeuFSBSx2kbsx61LQRBZsJio=&RT=MiM3


PCD F2F Thursday Oct 10 Morning

Topic: PCD F2F Oct 10 Morning
Date: Thursday, October 10, 2013
Time: 7:15 am, Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 926 967 589

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)

1. Go to https://himss.webex.com/himss/j.php?ED=240299372&UID=1696246617&PW=NYjI1NWU0Zjk4&RT=MiM3
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password
4. Click "Join".

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link: https://himss.webex.com/himss/j.php?ED=240299372&UID=1696246617&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=8v2bk3fKsNvjcaliaqBjiZzm128wGjHlqkDm6VQbaSs=&RT=MiM3


PCD F2F Thursday Oct 10 Afternoon

Topic: PCD F2F Oct 10 Afternoon
Date: Thursday, October 10, 2013
Time: 12:00 pm, Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 923 448 154

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)

1. Go to https://himss.webex.com/himss/j.php?ED=240299442&UID=1696246877&PW=NNWJmYmMyNjFl&RT=MiM3
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password
4. Click "Join".

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link: https://himss.webex.com/himss/j.php?ED=240299442&UID=1696246877&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=GLbwTMMMZdair8Af7l98ZVgWDxKKmmSCiFhe/wEHcsc=&RT=MiM3


PCD F2F Friday Oct 11 Morning

Topic: PCD F2F Oct 11 Morning
Date: Friday, October 11, 2013
Time: 7:15 am, Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 926 328 647

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)

1. Go to https://himss.webex.com/himss/j.php?ED=240299522&UID=1696247237&PW=NZWNkNWUyMWUw&RT=MiM3
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password
4. Click "Join".

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link: https://himss.webex.com/himss/j.php?ED=240299522&UID=1696247237&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=oC56WWYienDekqlaGBwpxwQpnFSmJPs0oJnzYvSK4Eg=&RT=MiM3


PCD F2F Friday Oct 11 Afternoon

Topic: PCD F2F Oct 11 Afternoon
Date: Friday, October 11, 2013
Time: 12:00 pm, Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 920 002 916

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)

1. Go to https://himss.webex.com/himss/j.php?ED=240299567&UID=1696247597&PW=NNzdkMjlkMzJl&RT=MiM3
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password
4. Click "Join".

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link: https://himss.webex.com/himss/j.php?ED=240299567&UID=1696247597&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=8QybluFPb59KpPbzDwXCDjsM0v-/2XG8d1UJJMFZgHc=&RT=MiM3

Participants

PC Tuesday

On Site:

Paul Elletson, Al Engelbert, Barrett Franklin, Emanuel Furst, Bob Gold, Jeff McGeath, Steve Merritt, Monroe Pattillo, Doug Pratt. Paul Schluter, Paul Sherman, Rob Wilder

Remote:

Greg Staudenmaier

Joint PC, TC Wednesday Morning

On-site:

Todd Cooper, Paul Elletson, Al Engelbert, Barrett Franklin, Emanuel Furst, Bob Gold, Jeff McGeath, Steve Merritt, Monroe Pattillo, Doug Pratt. Paul Schluter, Paul Sherman, Rob Wilder

Remote:

Sue-fen Cuti, Greg Staudenmaier

TC Wednesday Afternoon

On-site:

Todd Cooper, Bikram Day, Paul Elletson, Al Engelbert, Barrett Franklin, Emanuel Furst, Bob Gold, Jeff McGeath, Monroe Pattillo, Doug Pratt. Jeff Rinda, Paul Schluter, Paul Sherman, Rob Wilder

Remote:

Chris Courville, Robert Flanders, Steve Prince, Greg Staudenmaier, Stan Wiley, Brian Witkowski

TC Thursday

TC Meeting:

On-Site:

Todd Cooper, Bikram Day, Paul Elletson, Al Engelbert, Barrett Franklin, Emanuel Furst, Bob Gold, Jeff McGeath, Monroe Pattillo, Doug Pratt. Jeff Rinda, Paul Schluter, Paul Sherman, Rob Wilder

Remote:

Chris Courville, Kurt Elliason, Robert Flanders, Greg Staudenmaier

Pump WG Meeting:

Todd Cooper, Al Engelbert, Jeff Rinda, Doug Pratt, Craig Robinson, Paul Elletson, Tom Kowalczyk, Sue-fen Cuti

Discussion

Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.

Tuesday Morning

Placeholder

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Agenda approved

Action(s):

2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
- Accepted: PC/TC Webex minutes


Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- Standards Coordination
Status/Discussion:

PCD F2F Tuesday October 8 2013 Introductions

- Those present introduced themselves
- Monroe reviewed the agenda for the PC and Joint PC/TC portion of the meetings.
- Monroe led discussion of the IHE IP policy.
- Discussion on Hill rom membership issues and explanation of what can be done
- Manny explained what needs to be done on IP and non-members during meetings
- Jeff recommended further discussion via membership discussion


Profile status

- ACM – In Final Text, waiting to be posted in framework. Will then file CP and have NIST update and map terminology.
- DEC (updated PCD TF) - Discussion regarding NIST tools and updating, how to manage without updates.
- IDCO – The pace is slow, the group is working on updates. They are also working on new definintions. There has been a lot of membership turnover.
- PIV – Not much new being done. Next year, the group will implement PCA pump support. Originally simple programming, now looking for new dosing options, they will start working on new CP. The CP for PCD-03 and rate changes are still working through acceptance. There is some progress on PCA, updating volume 3, determining what terms will be available for Connectathon. Todd can provide more at the Thursday morning pump WG meeting.
- IPEC (Todd C) Need information
- EC (John R) need information
- WCM - Discussed harmonization. There's been some work on Rosetta, but they haven't had a chance to discuss with Ken yet. Vendors use annotaed ECGs, but am looking at other mechanisms.
- OMS - Ken is leading writing a White Paper, it is ready to present at the F2F
- RTM - Taking terms used and converting them to balloted 11073. Most are in harmonized Rosetta, 57 more are ready to go. Making progress on other terms. Infusion terms (one goal of the Thurs pump WG meeting) should be ready to put into a draft standard. Personal health terms – try to keep in a partition – not many, should be ready for balloting by the end of this quarter.
- ADQ (now RDQ) – Mostly quiescent. John Z is leading. May need to review and decide if this work continues
- PCIM – Working on how to associate device data to a patient and also manage incomplete data. This is currently delegated to other systems, they are working to supplement. Many vendors are working on it, moving it along. Should have more information for the TC meeting later this week.
- MEM DMC - The White Paper is done and the profile brief is out for ballot. Currently working on managing with the new FDA UDI requirements

Specializations

- Pulse Oximetry – current status unknown
- Pump (Jeff R) – Working on specialization terms.
- Physio mon (John R) – Todd claiming some info in volume 3,
- Ventilators - Containment modeling – guides new term design, hope to nail a good model.
- One challenge is getting vendors to cooperate, there is some progress. There are also some disagreements within the clinical community, trying to tie in other devices. It is a challenging set of terms, bringing clinicians and others together. The profile may need multiple terms for similar actions. NIST document may be way to go rather than seperate documents.
- Integration Statement – Good as is, still good to use for reference. The WG would like it to be stronger. Some are limited, not always tied to commercially available or tied to IHE. Not all have versions
- Commercial Products: Existing document – are there rules for posting to it? There should be a process to manage disagreement/vetting. There are some – can say it will be available in the future. Should come up with rules to define and reconcile. If the integration statement is rigorous, then that could resolve disagreements. Have co-chairs follow up on disagreement and alter status. Discussion of options to confirm. Paul Schluter proposed creating a mechanism to allow customers to confirm interoperability out of the box. Create a working group? Much discussion – worth doing. Action item: PC will start a prelim working group for out of the box conformance testing; focus on proposal and send to PC. Manny – add a column for integration statement and certification. Some discussion on certification.

AAMI Exhibit hall demo -

- There is a poll out asking if vendors will participate, encourage response. There were 11 systems in 2013 – crowded the 10x20 space. Manny requested more space for 2014 (more participants) from Chris Dinegar. Chris said “Yes, but it'll cost”; he is holding on to a 10x40 space until Oct 31. Joyce is encouraging, but HIMMS won't provide any more money. Sandy has offered some support. The AAMI demonstration is basic comparred to the HIMMS showcase, but consistent with other exhibitors. Manny sent email with 2013 cost, ACCE committed $2000, with other contributions was enough. The expanded 2014 estimate is about $10,000 he'll need to decide this month. If we can't fund the larger booth, we will need to limit participation. Dicussed booth format (posters, handouts, etc.). Also, with the larger size, AAMI won't limit vendor promotion at IHE booth. Set up will be more formal (contract via HIMSS). Please sign up by Oct 31st if you're interested. Description of AAMI vs. HIMSS showcases, easier to set up and tear down.
- Suggestions:
- Overview of what all is going on, using fewer big monitors vs. 12 small ones.
- Step visitors through process.
- Step through sample processes for a profile every 3-5 minutes.
- Make it more inviting.
- Manny will work with Barret to come up with design/layout options. We may discuss it with Sandy this week. Discussion of balancing booth layout for differing audiences – overview/introduction vs. in depth discussion. Manny will draft prelim layout and discuss with AAMI.

ACM AC actors (Monroe P)

- None at Connectathon, but a vendor offered a solution; text message to a phone. Not as rich as desired, not 2 way, authenticated or encrypted. An AC vendor is needed, please talk to them.
- AC vendor ability to participate in Connectathon is limited, many are on thin budgets, or can't justify the costs. (small vendors, big costs)

IHE memberships

- Clinicians (Monroe P/Manny F)
- Stakeholder survey (Manny F)

Decisions/Issues:


Action(s):


4 ___ Status/Discussion:

http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=PCD_Proposals_Cycle_8#Cycle_8_WorkItem_Candidates


Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


Tuesday Afternoon

Placeholder

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Agenda approved

Action(s):

2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Monroe verified that those present were familiar with IHE policy.

Cycle 9 Work Items

MEM DMC and MEM LS

- Work item proposal is short – Getting non-medical device info into the system.
- Location Services -
- For demonstrations, use an LS vendor rather than a medical device vendor. Since tags do not provide location information directly, they need middle ware. Internal tags; capable of only providing location 'beacon' only. External tags have additional capabilities (battery, status, utilization). For the 2013 AAMI, Monroe used existing pump info to track utlization

Discussion of utilization of information provided in the clinical setting versus as an academic/selling point and different perspective of CMMS vendor and end user.

- DMC can provide versioning and equipment tracking. Battery and alarm management are communicated in 11073, but not mapped to HL7. DMC seems to be more immediately valuable, while extended uses of LS are limited. Barrett provided a summary of the current VA RTLS project: They've found passive tags are not very useful. Active tags work far better, especially for temperature monitoring. Also, staff/patient/visitor tracking not very effective, the largest challeng is user issues. There was extended discussion of utilization and market needs/wants. Recommend focussing efforts on devices for now, do not discuss 'people' tracking. DMC can be used by other domains in the future. There was a question on a use case; tying location to observation – useful for ambulatory patients. The PC decided PCIM was currently out of scope. Discussion of difference between embedded vs. external devices. Will it change the model?
- Also, Carefusion, Alaris and Sigma may have embedded location tracking – Follow up with them. ACTION ITEM
- The VA implementing Maximo CMMS nationwide, it would be very helpful to the DMC project if Maximo could join. Paul Sherman will follow up. – Ken Corba is still VA lead,
- Barrett will provide a Biomed contact. ACTION ITEM

Device info in medical record will happen – this is the place where it can happen. Use UDI and set into OBX field and put one together before other IHE groups do so (to enable optimum configuration). Can be sent using OBX18, UI 64 is available (but FDA doesn't use it).

- This may be similar to early PCD-01; many versions, not all compatible, but it became normalized.
- Personal health Devices has some mapping capabilities based on GPS.

Review PC Action Items PCD Planning Committee Action Items:

- 71. Recruit Clinicians - No response to Manny by Joyce yet – Keep open as a reminder, may bring up wih Alex. May be a relationship in recruiting EMR vendors. Meaningful use 3, Alex may be able to help in long term, his current activities may help indirectly. Archive and close old part, then reopen as new.
- 78. Stakeholder Survey - Barrett working on draft, will have something to review Oct 9. Discussion of how/who to distribute the survey, including via HIMSS? PC decided to distribute through all PCD sponsors; HIMSS, AAMI and ACCE. Additional discussion on sending the survey to other clinical societies. Decided to send to med-surg and critical care nurses. (AMSN and ACCN). Barrett will update on Connectathon call next Tuesday
- 141 – after connectathon, review list to see who to talk to.
- 145 – Friday AM discussion item (ftp site)
- Participants decided to return to other PC items when more attendees are available.

Fallback for NIST Pre-Connectathon testing (go virtual)

- PC discussed options if NIST remains unavailable due to the government shutdown. Virtual CN, internet testing is the most achievable option. Manny will send list of participants to group. Lynn has hard deadlines for registration and test evaluation. Scheduling will be a concern for new companies. This isn't unusual, many companies sign up that aren't familiar, Manny usually provides handholding for those new companies. We need to be sure where the TF and other info is to help new companies know what to do. PC discussed NIST work priorities when they're available; ACM is first, then test updates, Certification is last.

Infusion pumps

- Extensive discussion of pump variance and how to fit them into the PIV profiles.

VA participation in Connectathon and showcase:

- Greg discussed bringing VistA to IHE. Looking for a way to work around funding issues. Very difficult prospect, no marketing funds. Some way to attend as a federal participant – provides a way for vendors to test with VistA. Beyond PCD, could go to Celina and Alex, or participate in internet testing. Manny will send Sandy Vance's contact info to Greg, she may be able to help.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- Standards Coordination
Status/Discussion:


Decisions/Issues:


Action(s):


4 ___ Status/Discussion:

http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=PCD_Proposals_Cycle_8#Cycle_8_WorkItem_Candidates


Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


Wednesday Joint PC and TC

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Agenda approved

Action(s):

2 IP
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
-

Monroe verified that those present were familiar with IHE policy.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
-
Status/Discussion:

Preliminary discussion of location and dates of the PCD 2014 Spring F2F

- West Health – La Jolla or DC possible

Nomination of PCD rep on Mar-comm committee

- Important, not onerous, please consider, place on agenda for PC/TC mtg.

Announcement of support transition (Manny to Paul Sherman)

Reviewed IHE Milestones from now until end of HIMSS Showcase

- PCD Key Dates (Cycle 9)
- Both ballots approved, still can vote (to preserve voting rights)
- Survey after for volunteers to work on these items
- Manny – make time to work on them, encourage others to help.
- Put list of workgroup leaders on PCD wiki. Dicussion of adding link on PCD wiki, spam risk – recommend asking WG chair, Manny or Paul Sherman to join, have ACCE email address on site. (side note – replace @ with 'at' on address)

IHE 2014 Publication Schedule

- New and in process supplements - Need to get busy soon for submission by 5/26/14
- Discussion of realistic goal dates – need by 5/9/14 (PIV final, IPEC will be a candidate, some others could go into final text as well)
- POI not revisited lately, could proceed. The group discussed readiness – still needs quite a bit of work, on schedule for this afternoon, Greg will see if Ioana can join then.
- Do we need items in profile proposal now for CN2015? Yes - Discussion of what needs to be on that schedule. Some could proceed unofficially in parallel as long as they meet deadlines.
- PCD needs to update Domain CoChair Committee 2014 calendar

Review PCD Calendar - visionary stuff

- (need to link spring 2013 F2F road map to PCD wiki)also this meeting
- Extensive updating of timeline
- Discussion of HL7v2.8 delivery and 2.9 updates, moving from 2.6 to 2.8 or 2.9 vs. 2.7. No HL7 pushback, but users may have issues.
- Discussed security issues and updates (IHE MOU with MDISS). Timetable unclear. Common Networking ????
- RDQ – not in final text, not tested, no implementers; FIHR will provide an alternative. Dormant, but ready to test. Extended to 2015. Deferred actor in ACM (Alert Archiver), seperate profile developed in RDQ, it's removed to enable ACM final text, if revived, will be in RDQ.
- DOF – added SPD, now SPD/DOF, extended through 2014, review again spring 2014 f2f.
- ACM – all accomplished and made to final text. PCD-05 and WCM may come back in. Visionary:

Expand further inside PCD and other IHE domains (Pharmacy, Lab, Rad, MEM/DMC, Alert, beyond device status, patient advisories), delimit ACM (Machine-machine and machine-person). Discussion of implications and working with other domains, plus acting to enable multi-domain use in design. Work with DCC to help.

- RTM for alerts and events – extend to next year. Need terminolgy for multi-source, multi parameter notices, extending to commands based on them. Extensive discussion on how to incorporate events, alerts, alarms, etc. Some discussion of vent participation.
- PCIM – not TI yet (2014), then testing 2015 and 2016

Action Item – have someone write white paper for...(line 22 of timeline) Added to Thursday agenda

- Content management – ongoing, alarm attributes added
- Line 62, MDICC removed, replaced with AAMI/UL2800

Standards coordination

- Three areas:
- Rosetta – IEEE11073, migrating for validating, balloting and publishing
- ISO/TC121/SC4 – 150 page draft, mostly vent work, harmonizing vendor terms
- Continua – Timestamps and time synchro - Sharing local time zone, useful for IDCO
- New Cellular Xprt – lightweight protocol being used; can also be used for remote commands/configuarations

Health Device Semantics interoperability project.

- Alex Lippit running, looking for support from external orgs (West Health, PEW Charitable Trust, ONC, NLB). Goal to map PCD DEC and 11073 to stage 3 meaningful use.
- Others define mapping 11073 vitals signs identifiers to SNOMED and/or LOINC.
- Much politics, but seems quite achievable. Alex is very motivated.
- Todd; Some involvement with other groups, going well. Overview of UL2800

New item – Ken Fuchs,

- We had received Volume 1 back from Mary Jungers. I looked at it and there was no mention of EC or IPEC in it. Subsequently I actually added some information about it into the document and sent back to Mary. So the published version does mention Events.

"New Directions" Device Testing at NA CAT'14

- Todd explained process. Questions of how to participate in both. Intend to physical separate ND from regular CN work. Testing fee is per person, rather than per system.

Wednesday Afternoon

October PC, TC Meeting Schedule (Manny F) – Manny reviewed

Stakeholder Survey – follow-up from PC discussion Tuesday

- What are the goals, target audience?
- Reviewed questions (15), some background, EMR, connectivity, importance.
- Barrett will finalize and send the PC and TC for final review.

CRISI Medical Presentation and discussion – Steven Prince

- Injection Monitor – Thinks it will be a good candidate for IHEPCD.
- Described device, provided reasons that this should be separate from infusion pumps.
- Wants to use standards based solution, rather than proprietary for each customer.
- Suggesting additions to PCD-01
- Demo'd device and process, showed proposed additions to PCD-01.
- Participants discussed off-line. Consensus in PC/TC is that the monitor would fit best as a part of the pump profile, rather than a separate profile.

Follow-up on POI

- Ioana/Greg discussed testing status: The biggest challenge is that the test doesn't validate terminology. The units of measure, etc. are not those expected.
- Iona doesn't see the need for new tests this year, it would be far better to ensure that the proper codes are in the profile.
- DMEC is also a higher priority.
- Need to ask NIST to assemble code validation into existing tests

Updates on 2014 Connectathon and New Directions

- Todd -reviewed Lynn's notes on networking for CN, New Directions, etc.
- Send network needs to IHE when requested.
- There was a question of additional costs for New Directions participation.
- Question: Can equipment be moved to other groups (not directly)? This will depend on the physical network at the Connectathon.
- Now have informal medical device interoperability tests before standards meetings.

Adjourn Joint Planning/Technical Committee

Decisions/Issues:


Action(s):


4 ___ Status/Discussion:

http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=PCD_Proposals_Cycle_8#Cycle_8_WorkItem_Candidates


Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


Wednesday TC Meeting

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Agenda approved

Action(s):

2 IP
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
- Monroe verified that those present were familiar with IHE policy.


Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
-
Status/Discussion:


Point Of Care issues (Patient ID)/PCIM (Rhoads/Flanders/Wiley)

- Pumps - Incorrect association can harm or kill patient.
- Need standards based info exchanges
- Technical Framework (TF) status -
- PCD-01 prohibition – No ID, invalid data
- POC system responsible to supply (loaded or provided by systems)
- Relevant IHE infrastructure
- PAM and PDQ, data flows two ways
- Weak and strong identifiers
- Conflict Resolution
- Use Case examples
- Patient/Device ends are as important as starts
- examples of loaded and system provided processes.

Administrative issues –

- Reviewed Pump and TC agenda items to determine /what can be separated to allow the two groups to meet concurrently.

FDA UDI and how to integrate into PCD messages (Monroe P)

- There is some limited info on the FDA UDI website, but it is primarily focused on bar codes
- The current philosophy is to focus on make/model only, not a truly unique identifier.
- The planned implementation deadlines are 1-3 years depending upon device type.
- The TC needs to develop a whitepaper for PCD, run it past ITI, then send to HL7 as solution
- We need to complete this ASAP to avoid someone handing a solution to PCD.
- TC UDI Taskforce: Doug Pratt will lead, Paul Schluter and John Rhoads will help.

ACTION ITEM: Develop a PCD UDI whitepaper for IHE.

FHIR device profile (Todd)

- Hides details under the hood
- PCD members haven't supported HL7v3, will they will likely need to now
- Discussion of issue.
- PCD is successful with HL7v2, by limiting fields to essential ones.

ACTION ITEM? TC will edit at F2F, submit for vote, and get it out: Manny will send to field (Wed) for their balloting Thursday.


Decisions/Issues:


Action(s):


4 ___ Status/Discussion:

http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=PCD_Proposals_Cycle_8#Cycle_8_WorkItem_Candidates


Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


Thursday Morning

The Pump WG held a F2F meeting on Thursday morning

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

The Technical Committee Meeting resumed at 9:00 AM with remaining members.

Decisions/Issues:

Agenda approved

Action(s):

2 IP
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
-

Monroe verified that those present were familiar with IHE policy.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
-
Status/Discussion:


Reviewed ongoing work

ACM next steps

- TF CP for values, NIST tool updates, ACM/RTM alerts & events worksheet,
- Expansion to other domains, advisories (Monroe P)
- Details are available in Monroe's PowerPoint file, which will be in the meeting ftp site.

PCIM and EMR DB storage confirmation (Todd C/Chris C)(John R)

- Would get (missed some here)

RDQ – stalled, no updates, waiting for testing partners, implementable Pulse Oximetry (Todd C) –

- Discussion regarding terminology (LOINC and SNOMED vs. 11073).
- Per the agreements, 11073 has priority. Currently, HL7 FHIR accepts SNOMED and LOINC, but is not allowing 11073. Ensure 11073 is included. (ACTION ITEM?)
- Discussion of different standards. There is a request for Ioana to provide specific examples of the units issue.

WCM (Ken F) –

- Not much new, have some tests and processes, WCM is mostly ready, may need some final term mapping.
- There are some committed test partners – Cerner and Epic. Cerner will send WCM data, but there are no, no devices providing WCM data yet.

OMS (Ken F) Powerpoint

- Whitepaper sent to Manny. The group was reminded that Lynn may cut a test if it is 'at risk'. At risk was explained – most tests need three participants, if there are only two (one partner), then it may be defined as at risk.
- Discussion of time challenges, for many legacy systems, there is no time source. Without time source, how can they obtain time? Also, the systems use serial communications, not network communications. Because of that they, need lower level protocol.

RTM (Paul Schluter) Powerpoint file is available on F2F ftp site

- The RTM group is transitioning terms to 11073 10101a.
- There was discussion of process involved to move it to the standard and onto NIST system.
- For those that want more detail, all RTM information is posted on the Google group and will be on the F2F wiki page.
- Jan W has provided guidance in his role as IEEE 11073 Upper Layers chair
- What's next – Events and Alarms/Alerts, Vent modes and settings

MEM DMC (Whitepaper, call for sample messages, and Profile) (Monroe P) Powerpoint file is available on F2F ftp site

- Proposal sent, voted on, successful
- To move this on the workgroup NEEDS samples – especially from devices.

MEM LS (Whitepaper. call for sample messages, and Profile) (Monroe P) Powerpoint file is available on F2F ftp site

- White paper, proposal brief out for ballot
- The workgroup is pushing for New Directions demonstrations at the showcase.
- Need messages from LS vendors, no real fallback
- Msg types: boundary crossing, status changes, environmental limits, 'button' pressing
- PCD-04 mostly, may get some PCD-01
- Next cycle – Develop trial implementation (draft, ballot, etc.), that could focus on equipment and people.
- Not sure how this will tie into the 'intelligent hospital' program at HIMSS annual

MSH-5 and Connectathon (Monroe P) From the Friday agenda

- Optional now, suggest making it required.
- When required, PCD will need to come up with a mechanism to populate the fields.
- No changes are needed to the TF,
- The sending application needs to be populated, how it's populated isn't an issue.
- One option: Insert a sentence into the text to emphasize, and have NIST update test to indicate an error
- Indicate to participants in pre-connectathon that this will now be part of the test.

Versioning – Profiles and transactions

- Profiles/messages don't indicate version, though there are a couple of places that it can be placed
- Discussion of who would manage the versions and if IHE can convince vendors to participate?
- NIST test tools will then need to be updated to support versioning
- Discussion of when/why it's needed – Get it in the message first. (ACTION ITEM)
- Versioning will need to be in all PCD profiles, which will take time.
- There was a recommendation to start putting versions in now, and clean up the wiki page where OIDs are kept.
- MSH21 in HL7 messages has transaction OID
- A question was raised about where Profile versions would go.
- Jeff M is working with John G to obtain OIDs, this will resume when NIST returns.

More consistent time (Paul Schluter) (From Friday agenda)

- Paul Schluter provided some additional information on time stamps and synchronization – mapping to PCD-01 in Continua became a bit challenging
- Continua wants to clarify what's needed, DEC requires synchronization
- Since legacy equipment may only have an internal clock, they tried to simplify method to reconcile timestamps.
- Provided explicit definitions (qualified, unqualified, synchronised, DTM time), both with known and unknown time zones to provided as many mechanisms to comply with the Continuous Time requirement.
- Suggest a CP (ACTION ITEM) for time '–0000' for an unknown time zone. An alternative could be a White paper. The WP could be more effective – it may get more attention than a CP.
- Balloting in Continua now; Paul Schluter will provide the TC with the results.
- Continua has gone through all the cases, they've worked out any misinterpretation.


Decisions/Issues:


Action(s):


4 ___ Status/Discussion:

http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=PCD_Proposals_Cycle_8#Cycle_8_WorkItem_Candidates


Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


Thursday Afternoon

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Agenda continued

Action(s):

2 IP
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
Monroe verified that those present were familiar with IHE policy.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- Standards Coordination
Status/Discussion:

PCD Events - HIMSS and Showcase (Sandy V)

HIMSS always wanted to 'embed' visitors in clinical setting, something between PCD and 'intelligent hospital' demos, this will be the case for the 2014 Showcase.

- All cases are set in a clinical 'vignette'.
- Sandy provided draft layouts for the Showcase and asked the Committee for recommendations and feedback.
- Manny: Will there be a scenario flow (ER – OR – Stepdown – ICU)?
- Sandy – there will be one PCD scene per stop. PCD needs to be proactive developing use cases (Shouldn't be a problem,we've done it before). Will need to start SOON.
- Will likely recycle wall graphics
- TC voiced concerns about docents – some from vendors pitched products, rather than interoperability.
- There is script management for the new setup – 2-3 presenters per use case
- Sandy would like to have PCD in as many scenarios as possible.

The TC and Sandy discussed supporting tech layout and where to put it. (cabinetry, cable runs, etc.).

- Sandy will take those back to the designers for possible solutions. HIMSS hopes to have a mock up at Cleveland for their November meeting.
- Monroe asked if there is potential for rtls vendors to drive traffic between vendor booths, the showcase and the intelligent hospital demonstration.
- Sandy will work on some solutions and come back to work with PCD.

Pump Workgroup updated meeting.

- Three parameters – what do enumerations mean?
- Modes/status and how they correlate
- Added parameter – status for not infusing – and provided some detail to the TC
- Reduced status enumerations to two: infusing/not infusing
- Also discussed a follow-up message: If not – why not (off, standby, paused, fault, etc.)
- Established that KVO is a mode, not a status
- Status/modes more orthogonal, can be communicated better now
- Will update ICS and code assignments, finish definitions by end of the year
- Defined some CPs for IPEC
- They need to update IPEC with terminology changes (ACTION ITEM?)
- Question was asked, Who enters changes in CPs? (generally, the author)
- Will have 1-2 new CPs (contact Mary to get them in)
- Spent a lot of time on details, good results.

FHIR Workitem Ballot/Vote (Leverage FHIR resources to enhance PCD)

- Voting Aye 14
- Against None
- Motion carried

Follow up on PCIM discussion

- More info/explanation (by Chris C at Epic)
- Brought up by surgical device company: Want to send message and want reply confirming association/disassociation of device with patient in receiving system. Want Epic to initiate message. Does PCD have anything like that?
- PCD - There is something in the works, Epic – willing to participate

Location, Dates of the PCD 2014 Spring F2F

- Discussed possibilities at the PC meeting earlier in the week.
- Cleveland first choice for location: Manny will check with Sandy
- April 1-4 planned, alternate April 8-11

Additional meeting: May meet for breakfast at 8 AM tomorrow, if Vinny is available

Technical Committee Meeting adjourned


Decisions/Issues:


Action(s):


4 ___ Status/Discussion:

http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=PCD_Proposals_Cycle_8#Cycle_8_WorkItem_Candidates


Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


Action Items - PC

The Action Items that follow and approved in subsequent committee meetings will be added to the committee Action Item page.

PC will start a prelim working group for out of the box conformance testing; focus on proposal and send to PC. Manny – add a column for integration statement and certification. Some discussion on certification.

Manny will work with Barret to come up with design/layout options. We may discuss it with Sandy this week. Discussion of balancing booth layout for differing audiences – overview/introduction vs. in depth discussion. Manny will draft prelim layout and discuss with AAMI.

Also, Carefusion, Alaris and Sigma may have embedded location tracking – Follow up with them. ACTION ITEM

Follow up with VA and Maximo to participate in DMC project. Paul Sherman will follow up. – Ken Corba is still VA lead, Barrett will provide a Biomed contact.

VA participation in Connectathon and showcase: Manny to send Sandy Vance's contact info to Greg, she may be able to help.

Action Items - TC and WGs

The Action Items that follow and approved in subsequent committee meetings will be added to the committee Action Item page.

PCD Key Dates (Cycle 9) Put list of workgroup leaders on PCD wiki. Recommend asking WG chair, Manny or Paul Sherman to join, have ACCE email address on site. (side note – replace @ with 'at' on address)

IHE 2014 Publication Schedule; PCD to update Domain CoChair Committee 2014 calendar

Have someone write white paper for...(line 22 of timeline)

Stakeholder Survey; Barrett will finalize and send the PC and TC for final review.

POI; Ask NIST to assemble clinical code validation into existing tests

TC UDI Taskforce: Doug Pratt will lead, Paul Schluter and John Rhoads will help. Develop a PCD UDI whitepaper for IHE.

FHIR device profile; TC will editprofile aupport ballot at F2F, submit for vote, and get it out. Manny will send to field (Wed) for balloting Thursday.

Develop Location Services trial implementation (draft, ballot, etc.), that could focus on equipment and people.

MSH-5 and Connectathon. When required, PCD will need to come up with a mechanism to populate the fields.

- One option: Insert a sentence into the text to emphasize, and have NIST update test to indicate an error
- Indicate to participants in pre-connectathon that this will now be part of the test.

Look at IHE.Net and our Wiki to see if IPEC and EC are properly covered there (from Ken's "new topic" Joint PC-TC).

Next Meetings

Joint Planning and Technical Committee: PC and TC October 16 PCD PC&TC 2013-10-16 Webex

TC October 23, 2013 PCD TC 2013-10-23 Webex , November 6 PCD TC 2013-11-06 Webex and 20 PCD TC 2013-11-20 Webex

PC November 13, 2013 PCD PC 2013-11-13 Webex