PCD PC&TC 2011-05-25 Webex
Patient Care Device Domain
Joint PC and TC Meeting
Topic: PCD Planning and Technical Committees Joint Webex Meeting
- Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time
Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 (postponed from last week)
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Agenda Approval
- 2. TC Ballot FT TF and PC Approval as Previously Balloted
- 3. Review Discussion Summaries:
- 4. Action Items from F2F - transfers to committees
- 5. DCC and BoD
- 6. Summary of the IEEE Orlando meeting
- 7. AAMI Mini-Showcase June 25-27 San Antonio
- 8. Cycle 6 Profile Proposals - Updates
- Starting up meetings -
- 9. Existing Profile Updates
- 10. Action Item Review
- 11. Next and Recent Meetings
- 12. Additional Business
Action Items from Previous Meetings
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Chairs: Ken Fuchs, John Rhoads, John Garguilo
- Sam Carello, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Khalil Maalouf, John Rhoads, Paul Schluter, Ioana Singureanu, Erin Sparnon, Khalid Zubaidi, Manny Furst
Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Agenda approved
2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Discussion Summaries of previous meetings were accepted with changes to the F2F as noted below.
- Discussion Summaries:
3 Agenda Items
- As Noted
Spring F2F Summary was discussed and there are several changes:
- - Manny to remove planning ideas and planning page and set up a Wiki page for the Fall F2F.
- - In follow up to suggestions at the F2F, Ken said he submitted a proposal for a HIMSS12 educational session and Erin submitted a proposal for a roundtable.
- - MEM nomenclature in Rosetta: Correct to reflect: although defined in 11073 the following are identified as discrete identifiers. Investigation is required to determine how to include them and others in Rosetta. Paul noted this was addressed for Continua.
- - Discussion regarding RTLS today included more about the desire for vendor neutral interior location mapping.
- - Paul noted that the discussion Thursday about Events should indicate a sense of the direction to follow in order to assure RTM and MSH conformance. This is addressed in the next day’s discussion.
- - Manny to add CP numbers
- - Friday – Clarify that the WP is Time Synchronization for Pacemakers
- - Dr. Wilkoff is the missing name Friday
4. The TC next week will review the Action Items prior to inclusion in the overall Action Item Wiki page. The PC will do the same the following week.
5. The DCC meeting Tuesday accepted the PCD report to the Board with minor changes that will be reviewed at the next meeting.
6. IEEE Orlando Meeting: Deferred for the TC meeting.
7. AAMI Mini-Showcase: Preparation will be reviewed Tuesday during the Webex.
All other items deferred.
The next meetings are:
TC June 1, 2011 PCD TC 2011-06-01 Webex
PC June 8, 2011 PCD PC 2011-06-08 Webex