PCD TC 2011-05-04 Webex

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Patient Care Device Domain

Meeting Purpose

TC Regularly Scheduled Meeting

WebEx Information

Topic: PCD Technical Committee Meeting

Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time

Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)

Duration: 60 Minutes

Proposed Agenda

1. Agenda Approval
2. Review Discussion Summaries: Technical Committee April 20 PCD TC 2011-04-20 Webex
3. Technical Framework and Supplement Updates
  • Chris Carr preferred option: re-package PIV as a Supplement and publish the rest of the existing Final Text
4. Moving Forward on the roadmap: next steps on Existing Profiles and new Profile Proposals
5. F2F Agenda Items.
6. Additional Business
7. Next Meetings

Action Items from Previous Meetings

See PCD Technical Committee Action Items.

Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

Participants

Chair: John Rhoads, John Garguilo
Bikram Day, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, John Garguilo, Brad Lunde, Khalil Maalouf, Sandra Martinez, John Rhoads, Jeff Rinda, Paul Schluter, Erin Sparnon, Richard Swim, Manny Furst

Discussion

Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Agenda approved, with Roadmap removed from agenda.

Action(s):

2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
Discussion Summary of previous meeting was accepted, noting the last meeting was on 4/20 not 4/6.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- As Noted
Status/Discussion:

3. TF and Supplement Updates:

- John Rhoads described the requirements for FT. Due to changes in the Enhanced Acknowledgements, PIV will be updated as a Supplement unless discussion at today’s meeting indicates otherwise. Al noted that Enhanced ACK was tested last January. John will revisit this with Chris; otherwise PIV would become part of FT after the next Connectathon.
- RTM will be an Appendix rather than a Profile and be written as a living document.

4. Removed from agenda.

5. F2F Agenda:

John Garguilo began with a review of the Wiki page set up to solicit suggested agenda topics.
- Event Management will be discussed in today’s PIV meeting and will be on the F2F agenda.
- ADQ will be a Webex and John Zaleski will be invited to participate.
- Content Profile and Volume 3 discussion is intended to begin development. John Garguilo will lead the discussion.
- Implementation Guide discussion is intended to begin development. John Garguilo will lead the discussion.
- OIDs: Version notation: John Garguilo will contact Steve Moore to discuss.
- PCIM will be on the agenda as a Webex meeting.
- MEM has a new project proposal and Axel will be invited to lead the discussion on Webex.
- Traceability: Ioana, John Rhoads will update the PCD on HL7 ballot addressing essential requirements. John Garguilo noted this ties in to implementation as described in Volume 3 and clinical implementation.
- Device PoC Integration (DPI) – attempt will be made to schedule for joint PC, TC; likely in Roadmap discussion.
- Action Item 110
- Attempt to get on same cycle as the other domains, including setting meeting dates in advance.
- John G and Sandra will provide an update on testing.


Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


Next Meeting

The next meetings are:

Face to Face Meetings PCD_PC&TC_2011-05-10_to_13_F2F

Joint PC and TC May 18 PCD_PC&TC_2011-05-18 Webex

PC May 25, 2011 PCD PC 2011-05-25 Webex

TC June 1, 2011 PCD TC 2011-06-01 Webex

PCD Home