Nov 2012 - Oct 2013 (year 11)
- ITI Technical Committee Voting Procedures
- ITI Vocabulary Registry and Data Dictionary
- Cross Domain Dependencies
- ITI Planning Committee
- ITI - OID assignment 188.8.131.52.4.1.19376.1.2
- Mockup of ITI Technical Frameworks ihe.net page and History of changes
- Guidelines for editors of ITI documents
- XDS Coding System
- IHE Format Codes
- XDS Futures
- XD* Error Code Discussion
- Asychronous Messaging Discussion
- Cookbook for Security Considerations
- 2013 Change Proposal (CP) Processing - Status and Minutes of processing of requests for changes to the ITI Supplements and Technical Framework for year 2013.
- 2012 Change Proposal (CP) Processing - Status and Minutes of processing of requests for changes to the ITI Supplements and Technical Framework for year 2012.
- 2011 Change Proposal (CP) Processing - Status and Minutes of processing of requests for changes to the ITI Supplements and Technical Framework for year 2011. This will be moved to archive area
- Implementation Notes - Guidance to developers of ITI profiles. This includes discussion on underlying standards and their usage and other educational material relevant to ITI profiles.
Work for current year
The following table lists all meetings of the ITI Technical Committee. All times are in Central Time. All T-con calls use a Webex number sent in an invitation to the meeting. The meeting center at http://himss.webex.com can also be used to find the webex information. All Chicago (face-to-face) meetings are at RSNA headquarters in Oak Brook, Illinois.
There are also some weekly editorial tcons used in preparation of some work items. These are not all listed. Instead, the first week is indicated, and the item is noted as weekly. These meetings may be very brief or the full hour depending upon the editorial progress and feedback that week.
|Date||Time (Central)||Location||Type (a)||Topic||Agenda||Minutes|
(a) See Voting Procedures for details on decision and discussion meetings
(b) See the agenda section for detailed time schedule
|Findings Notification White Paper||Gorkem Sevinc||NA|
|Document Sharing Redocumentation||Gila Pyke||NA|
|Internet User Authorization||Rob Horn||TBD|
|Care Service Discover||Derek Ritz||TBD|
|Extend XDW to XCA environment||Charles Parisot||NA|
|Extend Subscription to Intended Recipient and Folder Metadata||Mauro Zanardini||NA|
|Pull Style Notification||Mauro Zanardini||NA|
Work from former years
The Roster is maintained by the Secretariat for IHE IT Infrastructure and can only be edited by Wiki users with Sysop privileges. If you would like to suggest changes or corrections to this page, please contact Lisa Spellman or Celina Roth at firstname.lastname@example.org.