IHE Radiology addresses information sharing, workflow and patient care in radiology, including mammography and nuclear medicine.
IHE Radiology is sponsored by the Radiological Society of North America and manages the Radiology Profiles and the Radiology Technical Framework.
There are two committees in the IHE Radiology domain:
Timeline: 2022-2023 Development Cycle Milestones
The Timeline shows the main milestones of the development cycle, the Timeframe when they are typically expected to happen, and the actual date/time/location they have been Scheduled for this year. Specific meetings and their agendas and minutes are generally listed on the IHE Radiology Planning Committee and IHE Radiology Technical Committee pages.
Dates and times are U.S. Central Time (Chicago).
|June||RSNA Call to Submit Brief Profile Proposals to Planning Committee (PC)||June 28||Wiki|
|Aug||Deadline to Submit Brief Profile Proposals to Planning Committee (PC)||Aug 5 midnight||Wiki|
|Aug||PC Selects "Short List" of Proposals (Vote!)||Aug 10||T-Con|
|Sept||Deadline to Submit Detailed Proposals to PC/TC||Aug 24|
|Sept/Oct||PC makes Final Selection of Proposals for this year (Vote!)||Sept 29 10:00 am - 12:00 pm||T-Con|
|Nov||TC Meeting for Profile Development Kickoff||Nov 07-11||Oak Brook, IL|
|Jan/Feb||TC Meeting to Finalize Supplements for public comment||Feb 6-10||Oak Brook, IL|
|Mar/Apr||TC Meeting to reconcile Public Comments and Finalize Supplements for Trial Implementation||April 24-28||Oak Brook, IL|
|Mar?||Test implementations at Connectathon (North America)||Date TBD||Location TBD|
|Oct?||Test implementations at Connectathon (Europe)||Date TBD||Location TBD|
Archived Radiology Development Cycles
- Radiology 2023-2024 Development Cycle
- Radiology 2021-2022 Development Cycle
- Radiology 2020-2021 Development Cycle
- Radiology 2019-2020 Development Cycle
- Radiology 2018-2019 Development Cycle
- Radiology 2017-2018 Development Cycle
- Radiology 2016-2017 Development Cycle
- Radiology 2015-2016 Development Cycle
- Radiology 2014-2015 Development Cycle
- Radiology 2013-2014 Development Cycle
- Radiology 2012-2013 Development Cycle
- Radiology 2011-2012 Development Cycle
- Radiology 2010-2011 Development Cycle
- Radiology 2009-2010 Development Cycle
- Radiology 2008-2009 Development Cycle
- Radiology 2007-2008 Development Cycle
- Radiology 2006-2007 Development Cycle
- Radiology 2005-2006 Development Cycle
Partial tally of profile selection and development over past years
Radiology Strategic Planning describes IHE Radiology activities within the context of IHE Radiology Goals.
The Radiology Roadmap outlines goals and plans over the next 5-10 years.
The Radiology Image Sharing Roadmap examines use cases and solutions for sharing images both locally and distributed widely.
For draft documents and the current status of IHE Change Proposals, see Radiology_Technical_Committee#Current_Activities.
Supporters and Endorsements
IHE Radiology is supported or endorsed by the following organizations:
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) 
- European Society of Radiology 
- Coordination Committee of the Radiological and Electromedical Industries (COCIR)
- Deutsche Röntgengesellschaft (DRG) 
- EuroPACS Association 
- Groupement pour la Modernisation du Système d'Information Hospitalier (GMSIH) 
- Société Française de Radiologie (SFR) 
- Società Italiana di Radiologia Medica (SIRM) 
- Japan Industries Association of Radiological Systems (JIRA)
- Japan Association of Healthcare Information Systems Industry (JAHIS)
- Japan Radiological Society (JRS)
- Japan Society of Radiological Technology (JSRT)
- Japan Association of Medical Informatics (JAMI)
IHE Radiology Implementors (Google Group) This discussion group is for implementors of profiles in the IHE Radiology Domain. Implementors can have technical exchanges, post tips, and seek help from fellow developers.