PCD PC 2009-12-02 Webex

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Patient Care Device Domain

Meeting Purpose

Regularly Scheduled PC Meeeting

WebEx Information

Topic: PCD Committee Tcons

Date: Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York )

Duration: 60 Minutes

Proposed Agenda

1. Review of Discussion Summary PCD PC 2009-11-04 Webex and PCD PC&TC 2009-11-11 Webex
2. Review of Brief Profile Proposals and Work Items Previously Submitted
3. PCD Issues
- ADT - PCD CPs for DEC, PIV
- Validation vs. Verification Testing
- ACM/DEC for events, alerts
- Profile Option Specification and Testing
4. Update on White Papers, Supplements and Detailed Profile Proposals:
- Ballot status - User's Handbook
- MEM public comment resolution, other
- ACM Open Issues / Extensions
- DPI
- Users' Handbook
- PIV/Infusion Pump Open Issues / Extensions - Doodle Survey for Feb. F2F
- RTM Open Issues / Extensions
- IDCO
- WCM
- Medical Device Semantic Architecture
- Regulatory Considerations
5. Continua
6. Connectathon/Showcase Update
7. ARRA/Meaningful Use and HITSP TN905 Public Comments
8. Next Meetings - Dates

Action Items from Previous Meetings

See PCD Technical Committee Action Items and PCD Planning Committee Action Items pages.

Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

Participants

Chair: Steve Merritt, Baystate
Alex Beechie, Rita Brahmbhatt, Bikram Day, Walter Dobbins, Al Engelbert, Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Rich Hillman, John Hotchkiss, Roy Kerns, Steve Merritt, Gary Meyer, Monroe Pattillo, John Rhoads, Maureen Richard, Jeff Rinda, Paul Schluter, Erin Sparnon, Greg Staudenmaier, Bob Steurer, John Zaleski, Khalid Zubaidi, Manny Furst

Discussion

Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.


<Adjust table rows per meeting needs>
Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

  • Agenda contains some out of date items; need to remove them

Action(s):

2 Approval of Discussion Summary
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
  • Prior two meeting discussions accepted.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Announcements
- All
Status/Discussion:
  • The Users Handbook ballot remains open and we have not reached the quorum. Members were asked to vote this week.
  • Members were reminded that the HITSP TN905 comment period is open.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

4 Continua
- Paul
Status/Discussion:
  • Paul noted that the LAN Guideline document will soon be ready for ballot within Continua. A few CPs will be required within PCD. The RTM and RCH files will then be modified to be consistent and will be submitted to HITSP for IS77. Essential elements will become public.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

5 Detailed Profile Proposals
- Cochairs
Status/Discussion:
  • The four Detailed Profile Proposals adopted for Cycle 5 are:
- Device Integration Profile Guidance Chair: Todd use DPI Google Group
- Device Integration – General Contend Profile Chair: Todd GG TBD
- Event Communication Chair: John Rhoads GG TBD
- Device to Patient Association Chair: Gary and a GE cochair GG TBD
  • These are due December 30 and will be discussed at the joint PC/TC meeting Jan. 6.


Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

6 Connectathon and Showcase
- Manny
Status/Discussion:
  • Pre-Connectathon testing is revealing the need to modify several profiles. While not all participants have completed MWB/Kudu tests no one will be prevented from participating in the Connectathon.
  • Gary has taken responsibility for PCD-01, PCD-02 and at least one more HL7 profile.
  • Showcase is progressing; details remain unclear about the Continua to PCD scenario which will hopefully be resolved soon.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

  • Seek volunteers to take responsibility for HL7 profile development leading up to the TC meeting.
7 xyz
- <lead>
Status/Discussion:
  • ...

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

8 Action Items Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
  • 71 Recruitment: Manny and Todd did a presentation for ACCE. Manny and Todd to get in touch with Chris Dinegar
  • 72 Steve will post Wiki page, Erin will continue effort.
  • 78 Survey – change to 2010
  • 82 Users Guide – close
  • 86 Glossary to be addressed following completion of Users Handbook
  • 92 Vendor recruiting for Cycle 5 – Postpone until January
  • 93 Certification – no change
  • 97 RTLS – set June date
  • 98 Demonstrations – close
  • 102 Spring F2F – possibly May 3-7, depending upon DCC decisions on domain cochair F2Fs

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


9 xyz
- <lead>
Status/Discussion:
  • ...

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

n Next Meeting
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


Next Meeting

PC meeting December 16, 2009 PCD PC 2009-12-16 Webex


<Add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">


PCD Home