PCD DPI WP Discussion
The Device Point-of-care Integration (DPI) white paper (WP) provides an overview of the issues, scope, general technical approach, and roadmap that the IHE PCD will take in addressing the integration of medical and health care devices at a patient-centric point-of-care. This Discussion page captures drafts of the white paper, action items and decisions, meeting links, editorial schedule, etc.
NOTE: DPI-related wiki pages may be seen on the special DPI category page.
- Note: Documents are available on the DPI White Paper ftp folder.
NOTE: Additional DPI documents are located on the main DPI wiki page
<add links to related documents here>
Editorial Plan & Schedule
<Add white paper development plan and schedule>
- 2009.08.27 White Paper Discussion Session - DPI WP Slide Set Review
- 2009.08.20 White Paper Discussion Session - DPI WP Slide Set Review
- 2009.08.06 White Paper Discussion Session - DPI General Discussion
- 2009.07.23 White Paper Discussion Session - DPI General Scope Review Discussion
- 2009.07.16 White Paper Discussion Session - Canceled - Leadership Family Health Challenges
- 2009.07.09 White Paper Discussion Session - General Status Update
- 2009.07.02 White Paper Discussion Session - Planning for July WP Development & Publicatioon
- 2009.06.02 White Paper Discussion Session
- 2009.05.18 White Paper Discussion Session
- 2009.05.14 White Paper Discussion Session
- 2009.03.19 White Paper Discussion Session
- 2009.03.12 White Paper Discussion Session
- 2009.03.05 White Paper Discussion Session
- 2009.02.10 White Paper Discussion Session
- 2009.02.06 White Paper Discussion Session
(add newest items to the top of the list)
No. Action Item Owner Participants Due Open/Closed Description/Update x ... ... ... 2009.xx.yy Open ... 8 WP Editorial Plan Cooper Team 2009.03.05 Open Create editorial plan based on v0.2 of the WP 7 WP Ref Sections Rhoads Roa 2009.03.31 Open Develop the WP sections for definitions, acronyms, glossary, references and bibliography. 6 WP v0.2 Cooper 2009.03.05 Open Update the draft WP to 0.2 and publish to the group for review. 5 WP Wiki Pages Cooper 2009.03.05 Closed Create DPI WP WebEx wiki pages w/ proposed agendas. 4 Update DPI wiki acronyms Cooper 2009.02.10 Closed Change profile acronyms on main DPI page to reflect current proposed profile supplement acronyms (e.g., "PnP" should probably be "DnA"). 3 Wiki DPI Participants Section Cooper 2009.02.10 Closed Add "participants" section to the DPI page based on Google Group inclusion. 2 Draft Initial WP Cooper 2009.02.10 Closed Draft initial DPI WP as indicated above. 1 WP WebEx Scheduling Cooper Furst 2009.02.05 Closed Work with Manny Furst to schedule the upcoming WebEx sessions.
Working Group Decisions
NOTE: These decisions are in addition to the action items listed above.