PCD DPI 2009-02-10 WebEx
IHE PCD Device Point-of-care Integration (DPI) profile development discussions.
Topic: IHE PCD DPI Profile TG
Date: Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Time: 11:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 120 Minutes
Note: Specific web & phone informaiton will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Manny Furst for more information.
- 1. Review Discussion Notes from 2009.02.06 Session
- 2. Review draft WP (based on proposed scope & outline)
- 3. Review editorial plan / development schedule
- 4. Review analysis of HITSP CDC Use Case per DPI Requirements
- 5. Open discussion
Attachments / Materials
- Chair/Host: Todd Cooper (BSF)
- Jon Blasingame (Philips), John Garguilo (NIST), John Rhoads (Philips), Richard Roa (Philips/Respironics), Jan Wittenber (Philips)
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Agenda was reviewed, order modified and approved.
2 Approval of Discussion Notes
- Discussion Notes from the 2009.02.06 WebEx reviewed and approved
3 WP Draft 0.1 Review
- Group reviewed an initial draft of the WP (v0.1)
- This draft was developed by using the ITI Cross Community White Paper (2008.11.07), removing the ITI specific content and adding in basic DPI WP outline elements as previously discussed.
- A key part of the discussion focused on the importance of section 4 "Point-of-Care Integration" painting the broad picture of what people consider when device integration is discussed, but then focus in on the particular scope being addressed by DPI. This should then set the stage for Section 5 "Use Context and Clinical Workflow". This is especially necessary given the varied background of the anticipated audiences for this document.
- NOTE: Many of the discussion comments were added to the draft document as "<...>" comments in the text.
- Update draft to 0.2 incorporating the following:
- - Appendix lettering (A, B, C, ...)
- - Fix page numbering to be continuous through appendicies
- - Finish sync'ing the doc outline content with that in the Detailed Profile Proposal.
- Group conclusion was that the general organization of the WP was on track and should proceed based on the items noted above.
- ACTION: (Cooper) Update the draft WP to 0.2 and publish to the group for review.
- ACTION: (Rhoads & Roa) Maintain the WP sections for definitions, acronyms, glossary, references and bibliography.
- ACTION: (Cooper) Create editorial plan based on v0.2 of the WP
- ACTION: (Cooper) Create DPI WP WebEx wiki pages w/ proposed agendas.
4 Next Meeting
- Next meeting PCD_DPI_2009-02-19_WebEx Thursday 2009.02.19
NOTE: Next Meeting will be held during the regularly scheduled time: PCD_DPI_2009-02-19_WebEx Thursday 2009.02.19 @ 08:00 Pacific (120 minutes)
(Reviewed & approved by PCD DPI TG <TBD>