PCD DPI 2009-07-02 WebEx
IHE PCD Device Point-of-care Integration (DPI) White Paper development discussions.
Topic: IHE PCD DPI White Paper TG
Date: Thursday, July 2, 2009
Time: 11:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 120 Minutes
Note: Specific web & phone informaiton will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Manny Furst for more information.
- 0. Review previous WebEx discussion notes from 2009.06.02
- 1. Update on Annex C: ICE Drafting
- 2. Update on Annex B: HITSP Drafting
- 3. Review DPI WP Work Plan
- 4. DPI Recruitment
Attachments / Materials
- (No attachments for this meeting)
- Chair/Host: Todd Cooper (BSF)
- Participants: George Bertos (Baxter), Jon Blasingame (Philips), Anypriyo Chakravarti (SIS), John Rhoads (Philips)
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Agenda reviewed & approved
- NOTE: Main purpose of meeting was to restart the white paper development for July, with a target public comment publication date of 2009.08.01.
2 Approval of Discussion Notes
- Reviewed and approved Discussion Notes from 2009.06.02 WebEx
3 WP Drafting Status & Schedule Review
- Todd reviewed the current work plan for publication of an initial draft of the WP by the end of July.
- Discussed updates to the ICE and HITSP appendicies.
- ACTION: (Cooper) Publish next "clean" draft of WP by Monday.
- ACTION: (Rhoads) Draft the ICE Annex based on the ICE-PAC activities.
- Need to contact old and new companies that have shown an interest in the DPI work.
- Update the DPI main wiki page to include Baxter & SIS
- Action: (Cooper) Contact past DPI participants, those on the DPI GG, review PCD membership, etc.
5 Next Meeting
- Next meeting: <TBD>
NOTE: Next Meeting will be held during the regularly scheduled time: <TBD> (120 minutes)
(Reviewed & approved by PCD DPI TG <TBD>