IHE Domain Coordination Committee Teleconference Minutes 2011-05-24

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees

  • Chris Carr - RSNA
  • Lisa Fried - HIMSS
  • Rob Horn - ITI Tech
  • Simon Letellier - Pharmacy Plan/Tech
  • Flora Lum - AAO
  • Steve Merritt - PCD Planning
  • Steve Moore - Tech Proj Mgr
  • Kevin O'Donnell - Rad Plan
  • Geoff Pascoe - ITI Tech
  • Amit Popat - QRPH Plan/Tech
  • John Rhoads - PCD Tech
  • Celina Roth - HIMSS
  • Lisa Spellman - HIMSS
  • Karen Witting - ITI Plan

Absent domains: Anatomic Pathology, Cardiology, Eye Care, Laboratory, Patient Care Coordination, Radiation Oncology.

Minutes

General Committee Business

1. Roll Call see Roster

2. Approval of April 26 and May 10 minutes

  • Deferred to 2011-06-07 tcon

3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page

  • No items identified for discussion at current meeting.
  • Bring forward discussion of New Committee Member Welcoming Process for 2011-06-07 tcon.

4. Review Action Items List

  • Deferred to 2011-06-07 tcon

Domain Announcements

1. Request for new Domain Announcements

  • Deferred to 2011-06-07 tcon

Domain Coordination Issues

  • Still need requests from Anatomical Pathology, if on call
  • Should be reviewed regularly by Domain TC chairs
  • Any questions, else, move on
  • Status
  • Anatomic Pathology - Ready for Review
  • Radiology - Ready for Review
  • Patient Care Devices - Ready for Review
  • Authors were not in attendance. They are requested to make the following revisions:
  • Identify AP domain Board Rep
  • Add link to AP committee roster
  • Make mission statement section more concise (combine bullets 2 and 3)
  • In Most Significant Profiles section, explain the criteria for making these profiles significant. Add evidence of deployment from Connectathon Testing Results and Product Registry
  • Significant Deployment Activity: add detailed description of status and plans. Are these profiles currently deployed in clinical use? Specified as requirement?
  • Is DMP now Asip Sante?
  • Summary of Future Plans: provide more detailed roadmap for developing eight profiles listed
  • Motion: Refer report back to authors for further revision and resubmission to Domain Coordination Committee for approval.
  • Approved unanimously.
  • Action Item: Teri Sippel to contact authors to request revised report.
  • Kevin O'Donnell was present and recorded committee suggestions for revisions to the draft report.
  • Motion: Approved report pending revisions recommended.
  • Approved unanimously.
  • Steve Merritt and John Rhoads were present and recorded committee suggestions for revisions to the draft report.
  • Motion: Approved report pending revisions recommended.
  • Approved unanimously.
  • Action Item: Kevin O'Donnell to send revised Radiology Report and John Rhoads/Steve Merritt to send revised PCD report to Chris Carr by June 2 to include with IHE Intl Board agenda for 2011-06-09 tcon.
  • Action Item: Chris Carr to schedule Tcon
  • Unified List of Actors from Final Text Volumes - out to Technical Committee Co-Chairs for review by June 7th, 2011, note color coding
  • "Vol 0" (Preface) out for review Doc Work Group. Will be submitted to DCC for review, approval.
  • Vol. 1 template to be distributed this week for Doc Work Group review.
  • Vol 3 Template will include new definitions on how to specify optionality for CDA documents. Subgroup (Wendy Blumenthal, Keith Boone, Wendy Scharber, Tone Southerland) working on draft for review by DWG. Others invited to join group.
  • See meeting minutes of Documentation Work Group for more details
  • Review new proposal for Technical Review Board process
  • Deferred to 2011-06-07 tcon
  • "Optionality" Discussion/Informational Update -
  • DICOM and HL7 v2.x - R and R2 is maintained for historical reasons (and has worked effectively)
  • CDA - move to newer methodology
  • New documentation methods to be included in Vol. 3 template

Documentation, Websites and Public Information

  • IHE International Webinar Series: Planning, dates, contributors
  • Celina Roth presented outline for domain overview sessions in Webinar series. Will distribute with ppt template to co-chairs and webinar presenters.
  • Defer for discussion on 2011-06-07 tcon. Need to find way of making development of short descriptions part of deliverable for Trial Implementation supplements.

Process Improvement

  • Public Comment Process (10 min - Nichole Drye-Mayo and/or Steve Moore)
  • Chris Carr and Nichole Drye-Mayo are implementing new public comment process to replace RSNA forums
  • Sample domain test page: http://www.ihe.net/qrph/qrphcomments.cfm
  • Intent to use for all domains for current publication cycle unless otherwise requested. Comments on form or process welcome.

Governance Implementation

Next steps and New Actions Items

  • June 7, 9-10:30am CDT


Domain Coordination Committee