PCD TC 2012-06-20 Webex
Patient Care Device Domain
TC Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Topic: PCD Technical Committee
- Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time
Date: Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Agenda Approval
- 2. Review Discussion Summary: Joint Planning and Technical Committee June 13 PCD PC&TC 2012-06-13 Webex and remainder of April F2F for TC portion of the meeting and Action Items PCD PC&TC 2012 April F2F - F2F Previously Reviewed Through Tuesday
- 3. CPs
- 4. Standards Coordination
- Medical Device Interoperability Coordinating Council (FDA) meeting tomorrow
- 5. Cochair Elections
- 6. Action Item Review
- 7. Next and Recent Meetings
- 8. Additional Business
Action Items from Previous Meetings
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
PCD CPs are found at PCD_CP_grid
Terry Bettis, Jon Blasingame, Bikram Day, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, Christophe Fournier, Ken Fuchs, Monroe Pattillo, Scott Powell, John Rhoads, Erin Sparnon, Manny Furst
Chair: John Rhoads
Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Agenda approved
2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Discussion Summary of previous meetings were accepted
3 Agenda Items
- As Noted
2. Review Discussion Summary:
- - Correction from Ken to come for last week’s meeting.
- - Summary of the TC portion of the F2F accepted. Manny to enter links to posted materials. He requested that any missing documents be posted.
- - The F2F TC Action Items were reviewed and updated. Manny to add action items to the PC, TC Wiki pages.
- - Ballot: all have passed.
- - Manny suggested that those present encourage John Rhoads to update any CPs in response to comments received in the ballots and consider that the revision be the adopted version for incorporation in the TF. John noted that these are minor changes and made a motion to approve any changes he makes in response to comments. It was seconded, and he asked for approval and objections. The consensus is to make these changes and issue updated versions of the CPs. John will issue updated CPs for those that are changed.
4. Standards Coordination:
- - MDICC meeting will take place tomorrow.
- - The intention is to help promote communication among SDO, improving the availability of interoperable solutions and adoption of them by hospitals.
5. Co-chair elections: No nominations have been made. John Garguilo is likely to be available again.
6. Action Item Review: Deferred.
10. Next and Recent Meetings
- - Paul described IEEE’s approval of the use of its materials in RTMMS, making this publically available, a great advance in supporting interoperability. Developers can inspect the structure, terminology and advance interoperability.
- - He is also near completion of the aECG document.
The next meetings are:
PC June 27, 2012 PCD PC 2012-06-27 Webex
TC July 11, 2012 PCD TC 2012-07-11 Webex