PCD TC 2011-06-15 Webex
Patient Care Device Domain
TC Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Topic: PCD Technical Committee Meeting
- Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time
Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Agenda Approval
- 2. Review Discussion Summary: Technical Committee June 1 PCD TC 2011-06-01 Webex
- 3. Review and improvement of Connectathon test cases is in progress
- 4. TF Ballot
- 5. CP Review - see PCD_CP_grid, PCD Process, PCD Change Proposals
- 6. Action Item Review
- 8. Next and Recent Meetings
- 9. Additional Business
Action Items from Previous Meetings
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Chair: John Garguilo
- Bikram Day, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Sarah Hopkins, Brad Lunde, Khalil Maalouf, John Rhoads, Jeff Rinda, Paul Schluter, Ioana Singureanu, Khalid Zubaidi, Manny Furst
Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Agenda approved
2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Discussion Summary of previous meeting was accepted
3 Agenda Items
- As Noted
3. Review and update of tests: John Garguilo described the process. The Tuesday meetings have been used to review DEC test cases. The next steps are review of the others, starting today with PIV in the Pump WG. Additional rigor and use cases can be added. NIST will have test agents acting as Actors which increases rigor and may be slightly different from the actual Connectathon tests. The Pre-Connectathon NIST tests will be written as active tests rather than passive.
4. TF Ballot: John Rhoads has prepared Volume 2 FT for ballot. Manny will ballot Volumes one and two.
5. CP Review:
- - Khalil discussed eliminating the AA actor via CP. He noted that this will require the AM to have additional capability for subscription, with PCD-08, PCD-11. Ken responded that the archiver can be addressed in ADQ and support events, alarms, MEM data, etc.
- - John Rhoads and John Garguilo provided a new Wiki page with a grid identifying the PCD CPs and updated the PCD Process page. John Rhoads noted the usefulness of the page. He described its use, providing an update and the addition of a section referring to CP ballots and a new page he is developing “PCD Ballot News” which will provide a useful overview and links to the documents. John Rhoads described a third page elaborating on the CP process.
7. TF Update:
- - PCIM WG will meet every other week. The next meeting is June 28, 11 am EDT. A Wiki page will be developed.
The next meetings are:
PC June 22, 2011 PCD PC 2011-06-22 Webex
TC June 29, 2011 PCD TC 2011-06-29 Webex