PCD PC 2009-10-21 Webex
Patient Care Device Domain
Regularly Scheduled PC Meeeting
Topic: PCD Committee Tcons
Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York )
Duration: 60 Minutes
- Review of Discussion Summary PCD PC&TC 2009-10-14 Webex
- Brief WorkItem Proposals ballot and Online Survey Tool
- Outstanding Items from Fall 2009 Face to Face
- Connectathon/Showcase Update
- Action Items
- Next Meetings - Dates
Action Items from Previous Meetings
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Chair: Steve Merritt
- Ruth Berge, Terry Bettis, Rita Brahmbhatt, Bikram Day, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, Colin FX Gartska, John Garguilo, Sarah Hopkins, Roy Kerns, Steve Merritt, Monroe Pattillo, John Rhoads, Tom Schultz, Erin Sparnon, Nicholas Steblay, Khalid Zubaidi, Manny Furst
Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.
- <Adjust table rows per meeting needs>
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Removed review of profile development
2 Approval of Discussion Summary
3 Action Items Review
- Action Items from the F2F and from the existing list were discussed. The Action Items were updated; those from the F2F will be posted to the PC Action Items Wiki following discussion with the TC.
- Steve Merritt described the ballot that will go out today. He then reviewed the eight to be balloted.
- Progress continues with Continua’s development of their transport message.
<Add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">