IHE Domain Coordination Committee Teleconference Minutes 2012-03-27

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

General Committee Business

1. Roll Call see Roster

Attendees

  • Sidrah Abdul - RO
  • Laura Bright - PCC Tech
  • Rick Butler - Eye Care
  • Didi Davis - QRPH
  • Ken Fuchs - PCD
  • Chris Lindop - Radiology Plan
  • Flora Lum - Eyecare
  • Mike McCoy - PCC Plan
  • Joan McMillen
  • Chris Pauer - RO Tech
  • Sondra Renly - Lab TC
  • John Rhoads - PCD Tech
  • Teri Sippel Schmidt
  • Karen Witting - ITI Plan


2. Approval of March 13, 2012 Minutes

  • Motion to approve. Approved with one abstention.

3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page

4. Review Action Items List

Domain Announcements

1. Domain Milestone Dates

  • reminder - follow the Domain Announcements link for simple templates for announcements
    • Please add domain announcements for your domain here prior to the tcon
  • RAD - Opening Public Comment
    • Deadline: 2012-04-30
    • Available for Public Comment review: 2012-03-30
    • IRWF - Import Reconciliation Workflow Enhancements - new options for imported image sets to trigger back-filling orders and follow-on activities
      • Input/feedback sought from CARD/EYE based on experience with other imaging workflows - Teri Sippel to contact Cardiology/Eye TC.
    • PPWF.b - Post-Processing Workflow.b - re-draft PPWF to leverage DICOM UPS and Application Hosting
      • Includes VA and Canada Infoway feedback
      • Input/feedback sought from CARD/EYE based on experience with other imaging workflows - Teri Sippel to contact Cardiology/Eye TC.
      • Input/feedback sought from RO based on UPS experience - Chris Pauer to review for RO.
    • XDR-I - XDR for Imaging - add support for imaging to XDR (similar to XCA-I and XDS-I extensions)
      • Input/feedback sought from ITI based on XDR experience - Karen W to review for ITI.
  • ITI - Review of Profile Status - Agenda and Detailed Minutes
    • Final Text Decision
      • XUA++ : Cross Enterprise User Assertion: Conditional on EU testing and CP passing current ballot
      • RFD  : Retrieve Forms for Data Capture: Conditional on committment to development of testing tools in 2012
    • Deprecation
      • DRR  : Document-based Referral Request: Due to XDW supplement covers use case and more accepted in market
        • Need process for deprecation of a Trial Implementation supplement from Domain Coordination Ccommittee
        • DCC agreed to reserve deprecated Transation numbers into the future and list as "Intentionally Left Blank" in the Volume 2 headings/table of contents. Do not reuse previously used transaction numbers, even if they never went to Final Text.
        • Move DRR TI Supplement to "Archived" section of web page.

2. Domain Board Reports (10 min - Karen Witting)

  • Status
    • Endoscopy - late, waiting update to use provisional template
      • Teri to email; Endoscopy does not attend DCC due to time difference; Endoscopy could still make the next board call if the Board Report is submitted to the DCC by the April 10th (next) call.
      • Karen will bring the issue of being disconnected to the board
    • Radiation Oncology - Board_Report_IHE_RadiationOncology-2012.doc (reviewed by DCC previously) updates from March 13 review due 4/3 to the board
    • Anatomic Pathology - due to DCC 4/5

Domain Coordination Issues

  • Call on Thursday to discuss plans for a facilitator for the IHE International board retreat
  • Survey of SNOMED CT usage across domains (Juergen Brandstatter)
    • Deadline is April 30, 2012

Documentation, Websites and Public Information

  • Documentation Work Group (15 min - Teri Sippel Schmidt)
  • update on General Intro, Vol 1, 2, 4 shells
  • Domain update for "beta domain volunteers" for first time Technical Framework Final Text domain (this cycle) and for existing/established Technical Framework domain (next cycle)
  • These documents are available on the DCC Documentation Workgroup wiki page: Documentation Work Group (scroll down to Working Documents section)
  • NameSpace update (Mary Jungers)

NameSpace google spreadsheet - gathering spot]

  • Teri will ask Mary Jungers to send out an email with detailed instructions and a due date to DCC list to be sure that all Technical Committee Cochairs are aware of this request
  • Vol 3 shell (first attempt) available
  • section number issue 6.3.3.x - defined sections? all domains follow this convention or not?
  • update from internal domain discussions
  • Vol 1 - PCC (had to) create options on Actors in other profiles
  • pull Options out of PCC and make IHE wide? Cannot change definitions then? - Teri review ATNA RAdiology first
  • See meeting minutes: http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=IHE_DCC_Documentation_Work_Group_Teleconference_Minutes_2012-03-12
  • update from internal domain discussions - Tom Dolan (Card) not on call
  • Teri will review the ATNA -Radiology option in the RAD TF to see how Radiology solved a similar problem
  • Goal is to have pre-public comment review with key stakeholders first (within several weeks), and then go out for Public Comment of all Vol 3 work in about one month.
  • Technical Framework Publication Planning and Schedule - 2012 cycle (10 min Mary Jungers)

Governance Implementation

Next steps and New Actions Items

  • Next Call April 10, 2012, 9am-10:30am CT

Domain Coordination Committee