Radiology Proposals 2016-2017
The following Proposals are selected for development work in this cycle.
Note: The TC has extended the kickoff meeting by 8 hours as part of completing work from the 2015-16 cycle Completion of XRR-WD (8 hours)
The Proposals were ranked as follows by the Planning Cmte on Sept 29, 2016.
- A. Rad TF Maintenance 2016-17
- see vote above and Tcon agenda and minutes, all profiles were not ranked
Short List/ Detailed Proposals
The Tech Cmte agreed to evaluate 6 proposals. The following Proposals were shortlisted by the Planning Cmte on August 24, 2016.
The Proposals will be evaluated by the Tech Cmte in Sept, 2016, (see TC wiki calendar for details). Reviewers: Please enter your comments under Risks and Open Issues section of the proposal by COB Sept 06, 2016
- A. Rad TF Maintenance 2016-17 - Estimated level of TC effort: 15% -Required
- B. Completion of XRR-WD (8 hours) - TC effort est: 0% - Extra tcons already added prior to next cycle
- C. Standardized_Operational_Log_of_Events_(SOLE) -TC effort est 30% - presented by Brad Erickson, MD
- D. Foreign_Exam_Management_Direct_Import-_Proposal -TC effort est 25% - presented by Teri Sippel Schmidt and David Koff, MD
- E. Structured Reporting Content and Transport -TC effort est 30% - presented by Teri Sippel Schmidt and Kinson Ho
- F. Enterprise Scanner Protocol Management - Proposal TC effort est 30% - -presented by Krishna Juluru, MD
- G. Encounter Based Imaging Workflow - Proposal - TC effort est 45% - presented by Kevin O'Donnell
- H. Critical Finding Follow-up and Communication - TC effort est 35% - presented by Kevin O'Donnell
Editors: To convert your Brief Proposal to a Detailed Proposal:
- Copy the Delta Proposal Template into the bottom of your proposal page
- Update as described in the Delta Template (adds Summary, Technical Details, Evaluation etc.)
- Your goal is to give sufficient detail for the Tech Cmte to be able to evaluate the technical feasibility, specification tasks and effort required.
Tech Cmte evaluations will be recorded at the bottom of each detailed proposal.
The following Proposals were submitted by the August 15, 2016, midnight deadline.
- A. Rad TF Maintenance 2016-17 - presented by TC Co-Chairs: Chris Lindop and Kinson Ho
- B. Rad TF Continuation 2016-17 - presented by TC Co-Chairs: Chris Lindop and Kinson Ho
- C. Quality-Controlled Image Transfer (QCIT)- XDM DICOM Mail - Proposal -presented by Dr. Marc Kämmerer, IHE Germany
- D. Enterprise Scanner Protocol Management - Proposal -presented by Krishna Juluru, MD
- E. Standardized_Operational_Log_of_Events_(SOLE) -presented by Brad Erickson, MD
- F. Encounter Based Imaging Workflow - Proposal - presented by Kevin O'Donnell
- G. Foreign_Exam_Management_Direct_Import-_Proposal - presented by Teri Sippel Schmidt and David Koff, MD
- H. Critical Finding Follow-up and Communication - presented by Kevin O'Donnell
- I. Federated DICOM Query Retrieve - Proposal -presented by David Clunie
- J. Structured Reporting Content and Transport -presented by Teri Sippel Schmidt and Kinson Ho
Note: XRR-WD is a profile that development was started in the 2015/2016 cycle, but has not yet completed. Radiology Technical Committee has already had the understanding that time will allocated for XRR-WD in the kickoff meeting in November to finish the review of public comments and move forward to Trial Implementation. 8 hours (4 sessions of 2 hours each) are reserved in the kickoff meeting to complete XRR-WD
Call for Proposals
Interested parties are invited to submit proposal pages based on the Brief Proposal Template.
You are also welcome to update and resubmit proposals from last year or earlier.
1. Enter the name of your proposal (e.g. Management of Fantastic Notions - Brief Proposal) and click the Create button.
<createbox> type=create buttonlabel=Create New Proposal preload=Brief Proposal Template editintro=Brief Proposal Instructions align=left width=45 break=no </createbox>
2. Finishing editing your new page, then edit this page (see the edit button up at the top) to add a link to your new page to the list above.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.