Pharm Tech Minutes 2019.05.17
- 1 Minutes
- 1.1 Welcome
- 1.2 Feedback HL7 WGM Montreal
- 1.3 Schedule / F2F meetings
- 1.4 Webinar
- 1.5 Present Work items
- 1.6 New work item
- 1.7 Any other business
- link to the Webex:
- Michael Tan
- Stephane Spahni
- Leonidas Tzimis
- Michael van der Zel
- Juergen Brandstaetter
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Review minutes previous meeting:
- Meeting notes from Rennes were approved
Feedback HL7 WGM Montreal
- Meetings IHE Board.
- Leadership meeting with the IHE Board ( Juergen Brandstaetter, Chris Carr) and the HL7 management
- Positive outcome: Explore the possibilities of collaboration between HL7 and IHE.
- Taskforce has been set up to work out opportunities. First tcon next week.
- Meetings HL7 Pharmacy
- Michael Tan and Tom de Jong joined sessions with HL7 Pharmacy.
- Currently on STU 4. HL7 Pharmacy working on version 5 which is supposed to be the 1st Normative Edition.
- Vivid discussion on the Active Medication Lists. The advise is to use Medicatioin Requests and not Medication Statements, because of status "not taken" in Medication Statements.
- International Patient Summary
- Giorgo Cagnioli has presented the current status of IPS. There are still issues in FHIR to be solved.
Schedule / F2F meetings
- Preparation of July F2F with ITI, PCC, QRPH
- Meeting on Thursday 25 and Friday 26 July 2019 Polaris Sardinia
- Affirmative: Esther, Leonidas,
- Not certain: Marc Robberecht, Michael van der Zel, Michael Tan
- Negative: Stephane
- The agenda depends on what the members would like to discuss.
- Supply and registry could be added to the agenda. There is time enough on the agenda.
- Location, lodgings. The Science Centre is in the country side.
- Ask Sarah Bell about the lodgings. It is high season in July. Action Michael
- Progress webinar activities
- Instructions from IHE DCC
- preparation for the Inside IHE Webinar Series please complete this logistics form before May 24.
As a reminder, each Webinar is a starting point for implementers and IHE NA Connectathon participants. It’s a way to the profile to implementers and point them to Trial Implementation documents for further information. Links to the guidelines and slide templates are provided below.
- 2019 Inside IHE Webinar Series Guidelines
- Purple Power Point Template – Inside IHE 2019
- White Power Point Template – Inside IHE 2019
- IHE International YouTube Channel
Present Work items
Adverse Drug Event Reporting (ADER) (Michael)
- Consultation with HL7 Europe : Catherine Chronaki is interested and sees possibilities to approach the European commission. Need to have support from National bodies.
- Consultation with HL7.org CTO : Wayne Kubick has given advise on similar projects from FDA. Wayne considers ADER as a Gemini candidate.
- Leonidas has informed Alexander Berler about the yellow card. Alexander was in Crete for a project between hospitals and community pharmacies.
- Hospital collects all data for the yellow card.
- Phase 2 is sending this information to the Ministry of Health.
- Stephane : Is this profile als usable for input for medication safety checks? There are plans for the future in Geneva to set up a Clinical Decision Support service.
- Acutally the ADER is reported afterwards. Michael van der Zel mentions CDShooks ( Smart on FHIR specs).
http://sandbox.cds-hooks.org/ and then select Rx View.
- Jurgen mentions that the medication safety has been implemented in CMPD in Saudi Arabia.
Supply Flow Profile (Esther)
- Not discussed due to absence of Esther and Jose
FHIR Versions of the remaining existing Community Profiles (CMPD, PRE, DIS, PADV, PML, MTP) (Stephane)
- No progress yet. Currently on CDA. Waiting on decision to go to FHIR. Maybe next year.
- Stephane has submitted 2 change proposals on the FTP:
- add a relationship containing a substance administration (mood code=proposal.)
- use a mood-code of the substance administration element. (mood code = intent.)
- Decide on which option.
- According to Juergen it is not allowed to use this mood code, but this is not sure. Verify Juergen.
New work item
- Unicom project work package 1.
- No news yet. Waiting upon decision. IHE Pharmacy cannot participate, but individuals can participate. Stephane Spahni and Jose Costa Teixeira are on the list.
- Juergen also wants to join. Action Stephane
Any other business