Pharm Tech Minutes 2019.04.11

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Meeting minutes

WebEx details:

Join IHE Pharmacy's WebEx meeting

Wed., April 10th at Thurs., April 11th, 2019, 9:00.... | 9 am

Paris (Europe Summer GMT + 02: 00)

Organizer: Conferentiefaciliteit

[1]

Meeting Number: 234 934 563

Password : This meeting is not protected by a password.

audio connection

+ 44-203-478-5289 UK Domestic Toll

Access code: 234 934 563


You need numbers or additional information? See international phone numbers .


Minutes

09:30 - 09:35 Welcome

  • Participants
    • Stephane Spahni
    • Esther Peelen
    • Jacqueline Surugue
    • Michael Tan
    • Marc Robberecht (Webex)
    • Jose Costa Teixeira ( Webex)
    • Leonidas Tzimis ( Webex)

9:35 - 10:30 Work-item "Adverse Event Reporting (ADER)" Part 1

  • Searcg for funding has not been succesful. Lareb has sent in a pitch for government support, but the Dutch government did not reward it with a project.
  • EMA has their focus on IDMP and look at the IHE proposal as a responsibility of each country.
  • We should continue to look for funding. For example through Universities or European funding.
  • Try to get HL7 Europe interested ( Catherine Chronaki). Action Michael
  • Some countries are already experimenting with adverse events for example UKproject
  • The FHIR resource itself is not mature ( level 0). The Patient Care workgroup have a biweekly telephone conference on Thursday's 5 pm EST on this topic.
  • IHE Pharmacy will continue to pursue to find interested parties and for funding of this proj ect.
  • The Adverse Event and Edverse Event reporting are tightly related and are important for the pharmacovigilance.

10:30 - 11:00 Medication Information Sharing

  • Strategic discussion on IDMP, Medication knowledge and supporting HL7 resources
  • International Board asked us to think about IDMP
  • Understanding the influence of IDMP
  • Our profiles support any terminology and coding.
  • EU Horizon 2020 project: "Upscaling the global identification of medicines"
    • Also see the slide deck about IDMP.File:Medicinal products.pptx
    • A Unicom project is setup with 12 workpackages.
    • Which Workpackages are of interest for IHE Pharmacy?
    • This not completely clear. We need to ask Christian Hay for advice. Action Stephane
    • Also need to know who has the lead in each work package. Certain workpackages seem interesting:
      • Workpackage 5,6,7, 8 and 9 seem to have activities which are strongly related to work of IHE Pharm
    • Stephane, Jacqueline and Jose are interested to contribute as individuals.Pass on to Christian. Action Stephane
  • IHE Europe is already involved in WP1. Karima Bourquard is the contact person from IHE Europe.

11:00 - 11:15 Coffee Break

11:15 - 12:30 Supply topics Part 1

  • Review current status
    • Jose has updated the whitepaper on supply. This has been distributed among the stakeholders, but Jose has not seen any feedback. The document has to be readable.
    • Action item for the supply team to review the document ( Action Leonidas, Jacqueline, Marc, Esther).
    • Target end date for review periode 15th of May 2019.
    • Publication target date 30th of June 2019.
    • Here is link to the document : | IHE supply
    • GS1 also has process flow descriptions using EDI standards.
    • Jose point is that the whitepaper describes the necessity of the communication without describing which standards are used. This could be the most appropriate standard. This is explained in the whitepaper.
    • Only review the part 1 until 5. Jose is still editing part 6
  • The topic of supply is also interest for other domains than Pharmacy. We will inform the other domains during the joint meeting.
    • The next steps to make an IHE profile for supply.
    • Question is how to describe the GS1 standard in the IHE profile.
  • Interested parties for funding the project are:
    • Ministry of Health from Saudi Arabia
    • University of Medical Care of Groningen.
    • Other hospitals. But timing is a little difficult.

12:45 - 13:00 Agenda Meeting October

  • Need to settle the date for Lyon, because the hospital has to notified.
  • For Marc it should be either the week from 14-18 October Or 28- October- November.
  • Jacqueline will send a doodle poll to inform the members and check the availability. Action Jacqueline

13:00 - Adjourn

Pharmacy Technical Committee