PCD TC 2012-11-07 Webex
Patient Care Device Domain
TC Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Topic: PCD Technical Committee
- Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time
Date: Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Agenda Approval
- 2. Review Discussion Summary: PC and TC October 31 PCD PC&TC 2012-10-31 Webex
- 3. Review Action Items from F2F
- 4. Detailed Proposals
- Optimized Message Syntax (OMS) (Fuchs)
- 6. Status: TF, Supplement, Other Documents
- 7 Pre-Connectathon/Connectathon/Showcase
- 8. Action Item Review (last reviewed 8/8/12)
- 9. Next and Recent Meetings
- 10. Additional Business
Action Items from Previous Meetings
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Chair: John Garguilo
- Paul Elletson, Al Engelbert, John Garguilo, Monroe Pattillo, John Rhoads, Jeff Rinda, Paul Schluter, Erin Sparnon, Manny Furst
Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Agenda approved
2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Discussion Summary of previous meeting was accepted :
3 Agenda Items
- As Noted
3. F2F Action Items:
- - Edit IPEC: Todd is editing the document for discussion in today’s meeting. Due Nov. 14, 2012.
- - Document ACM in an Implementation Guide: Monroe noted that the document now has implementation information for developers. Monroe and Steve are asked to provide for users.
- - POI NIST Tests: John Garguilo, Ioana 11/16/12
- - IHE Strategic Plan: Manny to contact Todd asking for confirmation.
- - Null Flavors: Add 12/31/12
Established Action Items:
- - 82: OIDs, URNs: change date to 12/31/12.
- - 93: Document Versions: change date to 12/31/12.
- - 109: Messages Without Patient Demographics: John Rhoads to propose a risk management section addressing this issue, considering enterprise, archiving and other elements. This will be balloted. Change responsibility to John Rhoads. March 13, 2013.
- - 110: WCM Attributes: No change.
- - 117: IDCO Time Stamp WP: No change.
- - 118: Implementation Guide: Change date to March 13, 2013.
- - 122: Wiki Page for Local Information: Completed at October F2F. Close.
- - 123: IPEC Trigger Event and MDCx Terms: Terms have been identified and more will be added. Add Todd as lead. Change date to December 31, 2012.
- - 126: RTM/RTMMS: IEEE has agreed to the inclusion of IEEE terms in the tables. Pending IEEE to provide official announcement making this available through RTMMS. End of November. Change Descriptor to “Descriptions”
- - 132: Change name to Conformance Profiles: Change date to Jan. 30, 2013.
- - 134: DCM: Move to the PC and notify them: Develop a prioritized list and a group to promote the effort.
- - 135: ACM Recruiting: Add Rob Wilder and change date to Nov. 28, 2012.
- - 136: WCM Parameter List: No Change.
- - 137: PIV: User Approval to Initiate Infusion:
- - 139: HL7 v. 2.8 Change: Will proceed with existing this cycle. If the standard changes ACM will adjust. Close.
8. Next and Recent Meetings:
The next meetings are:
TC November 28, 2012 PCD TC 2012-11-28 Webex
TC December 5, 2012 PCD TC 2012-12-05 Webex
PC November 14, 2012 PCD PC 2012-11-14 Webex