PCD TC 2011-04-06 Webex

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Patient Care Device Domain

Meeting Purpose

PC Regularly Scheduled Meeting

WebEx Information

Topic: PCD Planning and Technical Committees Joint Meeting

Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time

Date: Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)

Duration: 60 Minutes

Proposed Agenda

1. Agenda Approval
2. Review Discussion Summaries: Technical Committee March 23 PCD TC 2011-03-23 Webex
3. Co-chair election
4. Existing Profile and TF Development Updates
  • ACM
  • Tasks for next revision of Trial Implementation Technical Framework
  • Incorporate all the Final Text Change Proposals
  • Incorporate any new material since last Connectathon on DEC, PIV, IDCO
5. Moving Forward on the roadmap: next steps on Existing Profiles and new Profile Proposals
  • Event comm will be discussed in pump meeting (Apr 13th?)
  • Asynchronous Data Query progress
  • Point-of-Care Identity Management will be discussed at F2F
6. Action Item Review
7. Next and Recent Meetings
8. Additional Business

Action Items from Previous Meetings

See PCD Technical Committee Action Items.

Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

Participants

Chair: John Rhoads, John Garguilo
Jon Blasingame, Bikram Day, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, John Garguilo, Khalil Maalouf, Sandra Martinez, Monroe Pattillo, John Rhoads, Jeff Rinda, Paul Schluter, Erin Sparnon,
Technical Project Manager: Manny Furst

Discussion

Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Agenda approved

Action(s):

2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
Discussion Summary of previous meeting was accepted

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- As Noted
Status/Discussion:

3. Cochair Election: Manny indicated that Steve Merritt’s PC and John Rhoads’ TC terms are coming to a close and elections will likely take place in late July/early August, TBD.

4. Existing Profile and TF Updates

TF Final Text volume 2 is out for ballot. Then the TI version will be issued with items that haven’t qualified for FT. John Rhoads noted that new Supplements need to be out for ballot next month. Manny noted that volume 1 will be issued for ballot.

5. Roadmap

ADQ is under development and the WG will meet tomorrow to formalize the scope.
- John Rhoads noted that access to editing Wiki pages is obtained through Nichole; arrangements can be made through Manny.
Robert Flanders will establish a Wiki page for PCIM.
John Garguilo asked if ECM can be a subset of ACM. John Rhoads described reasons why ECM should be a separate document, but ACM should contain reference to ECM.
- John Garguilo asked if device specific events would be characterized by the device.
- Monroe noted that event communication is system to system as contrasted to alarms which are sent to persons. Paul asked if event communication would be made as PCD-01 messages.

6. Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

4 Action Items
- Manny
Status/Discussion:

Action Item Review:

60. TF Update: Change due date to April 27 and note open ballot. John Rhoads noted that one more CP regarding OBX-18 may come in response to the ballot. Then a new TI version will be developed with items not yet ready for FT.

66. Standard MWB Profiles: John Garguilo suggested that this will be less of an issue with further development of NIST tools. John Garguilo will take the lead and attempt to gather the latest versions. He noted that Peter Rontey is unable to maintain the tool, but it may still be useful as a system to test against until the NIST tool provides that service. Al noted that another use for the MWB is to have a local system. John Rhoads suggested that it also provides useful reports. HL7 continues to recognize the MWB as a tool. Al asked if the NIST tool will produce an XML conformance profile. The NIST tools will accept XML profiles and might provide the conformance profile to use in the MWB. This will permit the MWB profiles to be updated in synch with NIST updates. John Rhoads suggested that GForge be used for version control.

67. Integration Profile Registration: Close. PCD has OIDs now. Al Engelbert asked if the OID will change as a profile changes. John Garguilo responded that another element, .x, will be added and reflect the version. OIDs are tracked on a Wiki page.

82. PCD OIDs and URNs: Refers to IHE GForge. The next step is to document its usage. Change date to May 31.

93. Managing Document Versions: The next step is to document its usage. Change date to May 31.

97. QoS and QoD: Close with reference to 60601-8 and its reference to end-to-end delay.

98. Open Source Archiving: Close.

99. Develop 2011 Use Cases: Closed Oct. 4, 2010.

101. Selection of WCTP: Closed Sept. 1, 2010.

102. Numeric Array Data Type: Move was closed earlier.

105. ADT Support: Close.

106. PDA: change to PCIM.

108. Prioritize Escalated Alarms: Change date to May 31.

109. Messages Without Demographics: Jeff summarized the issue as whether PCD-01 requires patient identity. John Rhoads noted that this is related to PCIM and raises questions about archived data. Change lead to John Rhoads and date to May 4.

110. WCM Attributes: Change date to May 11. Add to agenda for the F2F.

111. New Born Hearing: Close as implemented.


Next Meeting

The next meetings are:

TC April 20, 2011 PCD TC 2011-04-20 Webex

PC April 13, 2011 PCD PC 2011-04-13 Webex

PCD Home