PCD Pump 2019-01-14 WebEx
IHE PCD Infusion Pump Working Group discussions.
Topic: IHE PCD Infusion Pump WG
Date: Monday, January 14, 2019
Time: 11:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
Note: Specific web & phone information will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Kurt Elliason for more information.
- 1. Review today's Agenda
- 2. Review 2018-12-10 Pump WebEx Session
- 3. Review CP for PIV error codes
- 4. Finalize and approve terms for Infusion pumps for 10101b
- 5. Common Library terms
- 6. Review PCD Device Infusion Pump Action Items
- 7. New Business / Next Meetings
Attachments / Materials
- <add attachments links here>
- Chair/Host: Kurt Elliason (Smiths Medical)
- Participants: Al Engelbert (BBraun), Ali Nakoulima (Cerner), Andrea Robertson (Smiths Medical), Christophe Fournier (Fresenius), Jeff Rinda (ICU Medical), Matt Hottel (Cerner), Steve Dain(), Tom Kowalczyk (BBraun)
- NOTE: Action Item Review updates have been posted directly to the Infusion Pump Action Items wiki page
Item Topic Discussion 1 Agenda & Discussion Notes Review
Decisions/Issues: Deferred 10101b discussion to next meeting.
2 CP for PIV error codes
- · Add error code to PIV for not enough medication in container
- · Add error code that the parent orderID does not match the currently programmed order
- · Add error code that the drug or concentration do not match the currently programmed order
Action(s): Jeff will work on this for next meeting in 2 weeks.
3 Common terms
Decisions/Issues: Reviewed terms and updated spreadsheet.
Action(s): Kurt will send out updated list.
NOTE: Next Meeting will be held during the regularly scheduled time: 11:00 (Eastern) on January 28 (60 minutes)
(Reviewed & approved by PCD Infusion Pump WG on <TBD>