PCD Pump 2019-01-28 WebEx
IHE PCD Infusion Pump Working Group discussions.
Topic: IHE PCD Infusion Pump WG
Date: Monday, January 28, 2019
Time: 11:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
Note: Specific web & phone information will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Kurt Elliason for more information.
- 1. Review today's Agenda
- 2. Review 2019-01-14 Pump WebEx Session
- 3. Review CP for PIV error codes
- 4. Finalize and approve terms for Infusion pumps for 10101b
- 5. Common Library terms
- 6. Review PCD Device Infusion Pump Action Items
- 7. New Business / Next Meetings
Attachments / Materials
- <add attachments links here>
- Chair/Host: Kurt Elliason (Smiths Medical)
- Participants: Al Engelbert (BBraun), Ali Nakoulima (Cerner), Andrea Robertson (Smiths Medical), Christophe Fournier (Fresenius), Jeff Rinda (ICU Medical), Sarah Johnston (BBraun), Tom Kowalczyk (BBraun)
- NOTE: Action Item Review updates have been posted directly to the Infusion Pump Action Items wiki page
Item Topic Discussion 1 Agenda & Discussion Notes Review
2 CP for PIV error codes
- Jeff R.
- · Add error code to PIV for not enough medication in container
- · Add error code that the parent orderID does not match the currently programmed order
- · Add error code that the drug or concentration do not match the currently programmed order
- Defer to April Face to Face meeting. Add error codes to CP for other PIV changes.
3 Finalize and approve terms for Infusion pumps for 10101b
- Brian W.
4 Common Library terms
- Ali to discuss with implementation team to find out what causes trouble during an implementation.
5 Next Meeting
- Topics will include ...
NOTE: Next Meeting will be held during the regularly scheduled time: 11:00 (Eastern) on February 25 (60 minutes)
(Reviewed & approved by PCD Infusion Pump WG on <TBD>