PCD Pump 2018-12-10 WebEx
IHE PCD Infusion Pump Working Group discussions.
Topic: IHE PCD Infusion Pump WG
Date: Monday, December 10, 2018
Time: 11:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
Note: Specific web & phone information will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Kurt Elliason for more information.
- 1. Review today's Agenda
- 2. Review 2018-11-26 Pump WebEx Session
- 3. Finalize and approve terms for Infusion pumps for 10101b
- 4. New MEM terms
- 5. Common library terms
- 6. Review PCD Device Infusion Pump Action Items
- 7. New Business / Next Meetings
Attachments / Materials
- <add attachments links here>
- Chair/Host: Kurt Elliason (Smiths Medical)
- Participants: Al Engelbert (BBraun), Ali Nakoulima (Cerner), Andrea Robertson (Smiths Medical), Brian Witkowski (Epic), Chip Stubsten (BBraun), Christophe Fournier (Fresenius), Jack Hoffman (BBraun), Jeff Rinda (ICU Medical), Jeremy Sherman (Cerner), Paul Schluter (CMI), Steve Dain(), Jeremy Sherman (Cerner)
- NOTE: Action Item Review updates have been posted directly to the Infusion Pump Action Items wiki page
Item Topic Discussion 1 Agenda & Discussion Notes Review
2 Finalize and approve terms for Infusion pumps for 10101b
- Brian W
- Need to export into table in Excel for IEEE, format as it will be in the standard.
- Need short narrative about what we have done to go along with the table.
- Pictures help
- Should have definitions for our group to review.
- Add "Finalize and approve terms for Infusion pumps for 10101b" to agenda for Jan 14
3a New MEM terms
- Sent file out to review, no updates yet.
3b Common library terms
- Reviewed new format
- Will send out to WG to add definitions. To be reviewed Jan 14.
4 Next Meeting
- Topics will include ...
NOTE: Next Meeting will be held during the regularly scheduled time: 11:00 (Eastern) on January 14 (60 minutes)
(Reviewed & approved by PCD Infusion Pump WG on <TBD>