PCD PC 2011-02-02 Webex
Patient Care Device Domain
PC Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Topic: PCD Planning and Technical Committees Joint Meeting
- Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time
Date: Wednesday, Febuary 2, 2011
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Agenda Approval
- 2. Review Discussion Summaries: Planning Committee January 12 PCD PC 2011-01-12 Webex
- 3 Technical Framework marches on
- Ballot existing Final Text - minor changes circulating
- Connectathon Follow-up Begins - Collecting change proposals for next Technical Framework round based on testing experience
- What new material should be incorporated. Tested parts of ACM?
- 4. Action Item Review
- 5. Next and Recent Meetings
- 6. Additional Business
- 7. Next Meetings
Action Items from Previous Meetings
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
See also PCD Technical Committee Action Items.
- Chair: Ken Fuchs
- Jon Blasingame, Robert Britton, Bikram Day, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Christof Gessner, Rich Hillman, Roger Kittelson, Steve Merritt, John Rhoads, Paul Schluter, Erin Sparnon, Greg Staudenmaier, Scott Zaffrin, Khalid Zubaidi, Manny Furst
Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Agenda approved with changes
2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Discussion Summary of previous meeting was accepted
- As Noted
- We have sufficient docents. Ken suggested care in assigning docents who haven’t been active.
- We are still seeking posters.
- Manny to review the way tours are assigned with Sandy.
- Final text is being revised to accommodate the comments received. It will be reballoted.
- Participants were requested to identify changes that need to be made to the TF as a result of testing.
- Participants were also requested to identify portions of the Supplements that can now become part of the TF FT.
- Cybersecurity Whitepaper: Manny will distribute for comment.
- RFP language will be folded into the User Handbook.
4 Action Items
- 71: Steve will ask John Leung for an update.
- 72: Steve reminded us that there is a Wiki page with links to media and members are asked to add to the list.
- 78: Change date to end of March. Manny
- 93: Certification: John Garguilo noted there are now six certification labs. Ken noted that ONC has published a document referring to Stage 2. Manny to distribute Joyce’s email of Feb. 1. Members were encouraged to
- 103: RFPs: Change date to end of Feb.
- 105: Implementation Guide: Nothing new.
- 107: Clinical Systems Integration: Erin offered to take the lead. Steve described this effort as an attempt to provide awareness of how clinical integration requires more than individual profiles. John Rhoads offered that the DCC has formed a subcommittee to look at somewhat the same issue.
- 109: Recruiting Corporate Clinicians: Jon will follow up with Christel.
- 111: Recruit WCM and other vendors: Manny noted that all four profile proposals were approved for development this year and we will need vendor participation.
- 116: Integration Statements: no change
- 117: Glossary: This will be redundant to IHE Glossary. Ken suggested that PCD specific definitions should be incorporated there and volume 1 PCD TF would be linked to that glossary. Charles Parisot is developing a Volume 0 that would include the Glossary.
- 118: Update PCD Schedule on Wiki Page - Close
- 119: Complete and Ballot Final Text - Addressed above.
The next meetings are:
TC February 9, 2011 PCD TC 2011-02-09 Webex
PC February 16, 2011 PCD PC 2011-02-16 Webex