PCD PC&TC 2012-06-06 Webex
Patient Care Device Domain
PC&TC At the Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time
Topic: PCD Joint Planning and Technical Committee
- Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time
Date: Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Agenda Approval
- 2. Review Discussion Summary: Joint Planning and Technical Committee May 30 PCD PC&TC 2012-05-30 Webex, remainder of April F2F for TC portion of the meeting and Action Items PCD PC&TC 2012 April F2F
- 3. Supplements: Device Specialization Infusion Pumps, PCID
- 4. CPs: http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=PCD_CP_grid
- 5. Cochair Elections
- 6. Action Item Review
- 7. Next and Recent Meetings
Action Items from Previous Meetings
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
PCD CPs are found at PCD_CP_grid
- Chair: John Garguilo
- Notes: John Rhoads
- Al Englebert, Doug Pratt, Erin Sparnon, Jon Blasingame, Ken Fuchs, Paul Elletson, Paul Schluter, Robert Flanders
Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Agenda approved
2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Discussion Summary of previous meeting PCD PC&TC 2012-05-30 was accepted
3 Agenda Items
- Review of CPs
CPs on the wiki page were reviewed and questions answered. Items are mainly editorial - clarifying ambiguities, and adding references to material developed since the last published Technical Framework volumes.
Some CPs not yet complete. A new ballot will be issued when they are ready.
PCIM and Device Specializations - Infusion Pumps still in prep. Will need rapid review from TC members when available.
4 Co-chair elections
- As Noted
No candidate has yet been able to commit to fill the Planning Committee position that will be vacated when Ken Fuchs reaches his term limit in September. Additional candidates are solicited.
Candidates are still solicited for John Garguilo's Technical Committee position. He may be able and willing to stand for re-election, but he has not made a final determination. Additional candidates are solicited.
The next meetings are: Joint PC and TC June 13: PCD PC&TC 2012-06-13 Webex