PCD PC&TC 2009-05-13 Webex
Patient Care Device Domain
Joint Planning and Technical Committee meeting
Topic: PCD Committee Tcons
Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York )
Duration: 60 Minutes
- Discussion Notes Review
- Weekly WebEx Schedule Review
- Review F2F Meetings @ NIST PCD PC&TC 2009-05-04 to 08 F2F
- - General Overview
- - Action Item Review
- - Work Programme Schedule Review
- - Announcement: PIV meeting in San Diego May 19, 20
- - Announcement: WCM meeting 3 pm today
Discussion Summary and Action Items from Previous Meetings
The last PC meeting was April 29 PCD PC 2009-04-29 Webex. The last TC meeting was April 22 PCD TC 2009-04-22 Webex. Face to Face meetings were held May 4-8, 2009: PCD PC&TC 2009-05-04 to 08 F2F. The April 1 PC meeting PCD PC 2009-04-01 Webex. was not reviewed on April 29 due to an oversight.
Discussion Summaries from previous meetings are not reviewed unless a significant issue is raised. Decision meetings will have minutes that require approval. This may be accomplished by email ballot.
- Chair: Todd Cooper, Steve Merritt
- Jon Blasingame, Anupriyo Chakravarti, Micha Coleman, Todd Cooper, Bikram Day, Robert Flanders, Ken Fuchs, Al Engelbert, John Garguilo, Christof Gessner, Jianguo Jiang, Barb Majchrowski, Steve Merritt, Gary Meyer, Monroe Pattillo, John Rhoads, Paul Schluter, Sandy Weininger, John Zaleski, Khalid Zubaidi, Manny Furst
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- No changes proposed.
2 Discussion Summary
- Significant issues, if any: No issues were raised about either the meeting discussion summaries listed above.
- Todd indicated there is insufficient time to review the F2F summary in detail. Manny requested that participants fill in missing information and correct any errors.
- Action Items from the PC and TC Face to Face were reviewed.
- - Third action items – clarify as MEM, distinguish from following non-Action Items list
Batteries, rtls and generic data configuration information Develop new plan of attack to define how the final text will be developed John Rhoads action item to steve moore
MOUs: Certification testing HITSP and ARRA – the full IEEE document was not Action(s):
<For Decision Meetings add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">