PCD Cochairs 2010-12-14 Webex
Patient Care Device Cochairs Weekly Meeting
Date: Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Time
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Review & Approve Agenda
- 2. Review Previous Meeting Summary previous Discussion Summary from 2010.12.7.
- 3. Profile and WP Updates
- - Status: MEM public comment resolution; User Handbook Public Comment Period and potential for publicizing IHE, PCD
- 4. Technical Framework Update
- Please check proposed changes to V2: PCD_Technical_Framework_Volume_2_Issue_List
- 5. Standards Coordination
- 6. IHE International
- - Patent Process follow-up
- 7. Recruiting
- - EHR/EMR, ADT, WCM, other
- - Help GG
- 8. Technical Framework Template Discussions in DCC
- 9. Webex Changes
- 10. Connectathon and Showcase
- - Showcase Vendor Display Policy (Action Item 55)
- 11. Action Items from F2F: how to address
- - Items for cochairs, TC, PC, WGs
- 12. Additional Business
- 13. Action Items
- 14. Next Meeting
Attachments / Materials
See PCD Cochair Action Items page.
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Cochairs: Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Steve Merritt, John Rhoads
- Guest: Paul Schluter
- Chair: Jhn Rhoads
- Technical Project Manager: Manny Furst
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
2 Review Meeting Summaries
- No changes were requested.
3 Agenda Items
3. Profile and WP Updates:
- MEM: Is out for ballot, Steve will provide a poster.
- WCM: Ballot was extended one day to assure that a quorum was reached. The Manny
- Ken noted that another CP will be developed as requested in the PCD Connectathon/Showcase WG. John Garguilo noted this addresses an OBR field and that NIST has identified another issue which he will communicate to John Rhoads.
- John Garguilo reported that Patti Krantz, cochair of IEEE Health Devices Group (11073) and ISO 215 WG is scheduling an interim meeting at NIST following the Connectathon. John will suggest this agenda include information that will be found in the TF Volume 3.
5. – 9. Nothing new.
10. Connectathon and Showcase:
- Manny, Paul and the cochairs followed up on the earlier meeting. Paul will provide an incubator or warmer and has updated the RTM table to include the hearing screening parameters.
- John Garguilo asked about Continua’s presence in the Connectathon. Manny explained the reason he contacted John Donnelly and Chuck Parker to learn if there will be any testing with Continua.
11. Action Items: Change Title to Action Items.
12. ECRI Institute Evaluation Webex: The cochairs and Welch Allyn representatives will participate. Ken described the reason for, and value of the discussion.
13. Action Items: Deferred.
14. PC, TC Jan. 5 will be joint meeting to discuss remaining profile proposals and to decide which profiles will become Cycle 6 workitems. The TC assesses feasibility, the PC decides which make the cut. Set up as a ballot at the meeting, followed by email if required to meet quorum requirements.
The next meeting will be December 21, 2010 PCD Cochairs 2010-12-21 Webex
<For Decision Meetings, add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">