PCD Cochairs 2010-09-14 Webex
Patient Care Device Cochairs Weekly Meeting
Date: Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Time
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Review & Approve Agenda
- 2. Review Previous Meeting Summary previous Discussion Summary from 2010.09.07
- 3. F2F Agenda
- - PC, TC schedule before, after F2F
- 4. Profile Updates
- 5. ONC Update (was HITSP ARRA/HITECH Status Update)
- 6. Technical Framework Update
- 7. Connectathons 2010 Korea and 2011 NA and HIMSS11 Showcase Updates
- 8. Standards Coordination
- 9. Funding Status update
- 10. Board Report
- 11. Status: MEM public comment resolution; User Handbook Public Comment Period and potential for publicizing IHE, PCD
- 12. AAMI/FDA Pump Conference
- 13. IHE International
- - Patent Process follow-up
- 14. Recruiting
- - EHR/EMR, ADT, WCM, other
- - Help GG
- 15. IHE PCD - Asia, Europe
- 16. ITI "Outreach" Program Response w/ Karen Witting
- 17. Technical Framework Template Discussions in DCC
- 18. Additional Business
- 19. Action Items
- 20. Next Meeting
Attachments / Materials
The previous meeting was on September 7, 2010, PCD Cochairs 2010-09-07 Webex
See PCD Cochair Action Items page.
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Cochairs: Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, John Rhoads
- Meeting Chaired by: Ken
- Guest: Paul Schluter
- Technical Project Manager: Manny Furst
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
2 Review Meeting Summaries
- The only changes requested were to clarify the action items.
3 Action Items Review
4 Agenda Items
- 3. F2F Agenda: No significant changes to the agenda. The weekly meetings before and after the F2F will be joint PC/TC meetings. Announce that votes may be taken on the proposals at 4:30 EDT Tuesday, and a Webex will be available.
- 4. Profile Updates:
- - WCM: Christoff will provide a proposal to finalize WCM. A discussion may follow at the HL7 meeting. Ken asked Paul to look at how to include the sample count.
- - MEM: RTLS will meet Friday.
- - Pump group is working on Events.
- - IDCO: John Garguilo responded to questions received from Sorin. He asked that IDCO provide a nomenclature for this cycle in a value set pending official completion of the standard process.
- 5. ONC Update: No change.
- 6. TF: The cochairs approved the TF for publication after John Rhoads checks some cross references. Paul suggested adding reference to IEC 60601-8.
- 7. Manny reviewed the PCD Connectathon and Showcase WG meeting today. Anupriyo suggested that each of the four walls emphasize one of the profiles (e.g., DEC). Continua will follow the PCD wall tour with MD follow up via device provided at discharge.
- 8. Standards Coordination: No change.
- 9. Ken will contact Jim Welch.
- 10. There’s been no response to the PCD’s Board Report.
- 11. User Handbook: No change.
- 12. AAMI/FDA Conference: Lisa asked if she should attend. No recommendation was offered.
- 13. IHE International: No change.
- 14. Recruiting: No change.
- 15. PCD Asia, Europe: IHE-J will hold an unofficial Connectathon in October as practice for next year.
- 16. ITI Outreach: Steve Merritt asked ITI if they would like to participate in RTLS.
- 17. TF Template in DCC: No change.
- 18. Ken suggested that we use a Google Calendar instead of the weekly meeting summary emails. It will send an HTML version for those not using the GC or Google. John Garguilo said you can set it up for multiple calendars that can be merged.
The next meeting will be September 21, 2010 PCD Cochairs 2010-09-21 Webex
<For Decision Meetings, add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">