Korea Connectathon 2012
The 3rd annual IHE Korea Connectathon 2012 will be held during July 9-13, 2012 in Daegu, Korea. The Connectathon is a 5-day event for testing the interoperability and connectivity of health-care IT systems, following the specifications published by IHE.
- July 9 (Mon.) - 13 (Fri.), 2012
- Room #106, IT Engineering Building #4, Kyungpook National University (KNU)
- Daegu, Korea
- March 1 - March 31, 2012
- Payment (or, proof of payment) Deadline: March 31, 2012
- For the 1st time in Korea, Gazelle tool will be used for registration. Register at Gazelle http://gazelle.knu.ac.kr:8080/TM/home.seam.
- Or, send an e-mail to the contact below with company information, contact person, and testing systems.
- 1st System/Domain: ₩2M KRW
- Additional System/Domain: ₩1M KRW
- All prices are in KRW.
- ※Showcase demonstration has separate registrations and fees.
Registration Bank Account
- Bank Name: Shinhan Bank
- Account Number: 100-027-044314
- Beneficiary Name: IHE Korea
- Swift Code: SHBKKRSE
- To Be Announced ...
IHE Korea is the Korean organization of the international IHE organization. “Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise” (IHE) is a joint initiative of healthcare professionals and industry to improve the way computer systems in healthcare share information. IHE promotes the coordinated use of established standards to address specific clinical needs in support of optimal patient care. Systems developed in accordance with IHE specifications, communicate with another one better, are easier to implement, and enable care providers to use information more effectively.
IHE Korea Sponsors
Daegu is a city with a long history of Korean tradition. It is located in the southeastern area of the Korean Peninsula with a population of two and a half million. Daegu is currently well developed in such industries as fashion and textile, machinery and optical products. In addition, it has promoted the industries of IT, BT and NT as well as international facilities for convention and exhibition. Daegu is also designated as the Medical City of Korea by the Government in 2009. For more information on Daegu, go to http://english.daegu.go.kr
- Dr. Sungkee Lee (T: +82-53-950-6375, F: +82-53-950-6369, E: email@example.com)
- Dr. Il Kon Kim (T: +82-53-422-8182, F: +82-53-422-8183, E: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mr. Hyoungho Do (T: +82-53-940-8875, E: email@example.com)