Korea Connectathon 2011
The IHE Korea Connectathon 2011 will be held during July 11-15, 2011 in Daegu, Korea. The Connectathon is a 5-day event for testing the interoperability and connectivity of health-care IT systems, following the specifications published by IHE.
In parallel with the testing activities, the IHE Korea Connectathon 2011 will offer one-day conference. The conference will provide an overview of IHE, Connectathons, Showcase demonstrations, and related topics such as standards for u-Health services and risk management of medical IT-networks. It will also include guided tours of the Connectathon testing area.
- July 11 (Mon) - 15 (Fri), 2011
- Conference: July 12 (Tue), 2011
- Room #106, IT Engineering Building #4, Kyungpook National University (KNU)
- Daegu, Korea
- March 1 - March 31, 2011
- Payment (or proof of payment) deadline: March 31, 2011
- Send an e-mail to the contact below with company information, contact person, and testing systems.
- 1st System/Domain: 2M ₩
- Additional System/Domain: 1M ₩
- All prices are in KRW.
- ※Showcase demonstration has separate registrations and fees.
Registration Bank Account
- Bank Name: Shinhan Bank
- Account Number: 100-027-044314
- Beneficiary Name: IHE Korea
- Swift Code: SHBKKRSE
- HL7 CDA Document
- Targeting one of the following conferences
- KOSMI 2011 Fall Conference
- Korean Society of Medical Informatics, Oct. 2011
- Korea Health Congress 2011
- KHA (Korean Hospital Association), Nov. 2011
- KITHA 2011 Fall Conference
- Korean Information Technology of Hospital Association, Nov. 2011
- KOSMI 2011 Fall Conference
IHE Korea is the Korean organization of the international IHE organization. “Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise” (IHE) is a joint initiative of healthcare professionals and industry to improve the way computer systems in healthcare share information. IHE promotes the coordinated use of established standards to address specific clinical needs in support of optimal patient care. Systems developed in accordance with IHE specifications, communicate with another one better, are easier to implement, and enable care providers to use information more effectively.
IHE Korea Sponsors
Daegu is a city with a long history of Korean tradition. It is located in the southeastern area of the Korean Peninsula with a population of two and a half million. Daegu is currently well developed in such industries as fashion and textile, machinery and optical products. In addition, it has promoted the industries of IT, BT and NT as well as international facilities for convention and exhibition. Daegu is also designated as the Medical City of Korea by the Government in 2009. And, Daegu is the hosting city of the 2011 IAAF World Championships. For more information on Daegu, go to http://english.daegu.go.kr
- Dr. Sungkee Lee (T: +82-53-950-6375, F: +82-53-950-6369, E: email@example.com)
- Dr. Il Kon Kim (T: +82-53-422-8182, F: +82-53-422-8183, E: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mr. Hyoungho Do (T: +82-53-940-8875, E: email@example.com)