Korea Connectathon 2010
The Korea Connectathon 2010 will take place August 23-26, 2010 in Daegu, Korea. The event is an intensive four-day marathon for testing the connectivity and interoperability of applications for health information systems.
In parallel with the testing activities, the Korea Connectathon 2010 will offer one-day conference on August 24, 2010. The conference will provide an overview of IHE, Connectathons, and HIMSS Showcases. It will also include guided tours of the Connectathon testing area.
- Room #116, IT Engineering Building #2, Kyungpook National University (KNU)
- Daegu, Korea
- Connectathon: August 23-26, 2010
- Conference: August 24, 2010
- Registration Period: May 15, 2010 – June 15, 2010
- Payment Deadline: June 15, 2010
- 1st System: 1,000,000₩
- Additional Systems: 500,000₩
- All prices are in KRW.
- ※Showcase Demonstration has separate registrations and fees.
How to Register
- Send an e-mail with company information, contact person, and testing systems.
- Send registration fee to:
- Bank Name: Shinhan Bank
- Account Number: 100-021-249376
- Swift Code: SHBKKRSE
- Beneficiary Name: HL7 Korea
Profiles to Test
- Device-to-Manager connectivity will be tested as Showcase Testing Event.
- HIMSS AsiaPac10 Congress:
- October 27-28, 2010
- Daegu, Korea
- Registration: http://www.himssasiapac.org/congress10
IHE-Korea is the Korean organization of the international IHE organization. “Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise” (IHE) is a joint initiative of healthcare professionals and industry to improve the way computer systems in healthcare share information. IHE promotes the coordinated use of established standards to address specific clinical needs in support of optimal patient care. Systems developed in accordance with IHE specifications, communicate with another one better, are easier to implement, and enable care providers to use information more effectively.
Daegu is a city with a long history of Korean tradition. It is located in the southeastern area of the Korean Peninsula with a population of two and a half million. Daegu is currently well developed in such industries as fashion and textile, machinery and optical products. In addition, it has promoted the industries of IT, BT and NT as well as international facilities for convention and exhibition. Above all, Daegu is designated as the Medical City by the Korea government in 2009. For more information on Daegu, go to http://english.daegu.go.kr
- Dr. Sungkee Lee (T: +82-53-950-6375, F: +82-53-950-6369, E: email@example.com)
- Dr. Yun Sik Kwak (T:+82-53-420-6050, E: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mr. Hyoungho Do (T: +82-53-940-8875, E: email@example.com)