IHE Domain Coordination Committee Teleconference Minutes 2012-04-24
- Sidrah Abdul - ASTRO
- Paul Bralower - Dental
- Laura Bright - PCC
- Chris Carr - RSNA
- Bruce Curran - RO
- Didi Davis - QRPH
- Tom Dolan - Cardio
- LaShawn Edwards - RSNA
- Derrick Evans - ITI
- Rob Horn - ITI
- Mary Jungers - Document Specialist
- Flora Lum - Eye Care
- Kevin O'Donnell - Rad
- LaVerne Palmer - HIMSS
- Sondra Renly - Lab
- Antje Schroeder - Cardio/Rad
- Teri Sippel - Process Specialist
- Karen Witting - ITI
Absent domains: Anatomic Pathology, Endoscopy, Patient Care Device, Pharmacy
General Committee Business
1. Roll Call see Roster
2. Approval of April 10, 2012 Minutes
- Approved unanimously
3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page
4. Review Action Items List
- Dental Domain approved work project (approved 2012.02.22) Secure Exchange and Utilization of Images in Digital Dentistry Over E-mail/Internet
- Recommendation from ITI leaders to review XDR and especially XDM as foundational profiles
- Consider further DCC participation.
- Cardiology - Opening Public Comment
- Cath Report Content (CRC) - CDA Implementation guide for a Cath/PCI Report.
- Deadline: 2012/05/20
- Supplement is based on format defined by IHE-Health Story Consolidation HL7 Template Consolidation Project (cCDA)
- The Cardiology approach in developing this profile is significant to the general approach to document content templates
2. Domain Board Reports (10 min - Karen Witting)
- Endoscopy - Board following up with domain for more information
- Chris Carr and Kevin O'Donnell will communicate with Drs. Yokoi and Amano about refining report and implementing committee processes
- Endoscopy PC hoping to increase international participation for profiles. Consider Veterans Administration (VA).
- Radiation Oncology - Board_Report_IHE_RadiationOncology-2012-04-10.doc delayed in presentation to board due to unavailability of domain representative to present. Planned for May board meeting.
- Bruce Curran and Sidrah Abdul will try to find a representative to present report on May 10 Board tcon
- Anatomic Pathology - due to DCC 4/5
- Action Item: Chris Carr to follow up with Mary Kennedy on status of report
- Radiology - due to DCC 5/10
- Kevin O'Donnell working on draft report
Domain Coordination Issues
- To take final vote on adopting this document at next DCC call on May 8th.
- Link/reference some of the wiki/process pages.
- Consider, in the future, including TF Publication Process diagram.
- Add navigation to this document.
- This document will replace the current TF Publication Process wiki page.
- Cross-Domain Strategic Planning Work Group (update - Mike Nusbaum/Chris Carr - 20 min)
- Update on Strategic Planning Retreat
- July 12-13th
- Facility and facilitator hope to be announced at next IHE Board mtg May 10th.
- Agenda is in formative stages. To have more input join next Strategic Planning Comm call Friday, April 27th, see webex.
- Survey of SNOMED CT usage across domains (Juergen Brandstatter)
- 6-7 domains have submitted codes.
Documentation, Websites and Public Information
- Documentation Work Group (30 min - Teri Sippel Schmidt)
- Confirmation from ITI/PCC/QRPH Co-chairs for joint in-person meeting on Wed, May 2nd, 3pm-5pm CT. All other domains requested to join by WEBEX.
- Proposed agenda for May 2nd:
- Introduce the new (unpublished) Supplement Template which includes Content Modules
- Discuss reality of updating/adapting the IHE CDA template annually (Sept?)
- Review Volume 1 (Profiles) material - confirm or reject document
- Review Volume 3 (Content Modules) material - confirm or reject approach of tabular format v. C-CDA format (see future "intro" for additional info)
- Walk through list of decisions which need to be made - finalize
- Joint meeting approved. More detailed information forthcoming from Teri. Include background of CDA issues.
- Technical Framework Publication Planning and Schedule - 2012 cycle (10 min Mary Jungers)
- reminder of/reintroduction to the process
- See: Technical Framework Supplements Publication Schedule
- No current issues
Next steps and New Actions Items
- Next Call May 8, 2012, 9am-10:30am CT