IHE Domain Coordination Committee Teleconference Minutes 2012-04-10
From IHE Wiki
- Sidrah Abdul
- Laura Bright
- Chris Carr
- Didi Davis
- Tom Dolan
- Ken Fuchs
- La Shawn Edwards
- Derrick Evans - ITI Tech
- Rob Horn - ITI Tech
- Mary Jungers
- Flora Lum
- LaVerne Palmer
- Chris Pauer - RO Tech
- Sondra Renly
- John Rhoads
- Teri Sippel Schmidt
General Committee Business
1. Roll Call see Roster
2. Approval of March 27, 2012 Minutes
- Approved as published
3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page
4. Review Action Items List
- reminder - follow the Domain Announcements link for simple templates for announcements
- Two profiles ready for Public Comment publication. Two CDA implementation guides, one for Cath Report and EP Report.
- Eye Care
- Two profiles for trial implementation:
- Reissue of Basic Eye Care Workflow
- General Eye Evaluation (CDA implementation guide)
- Rad Onc
- MMRO2 and IPDW public comment period ended April 8
- Also planning to release QAPV for public comment
- Public comment period ends 4/30.
2. Domain Board Reports (10 min - Karen Witting)
- Endoscopy - draft provisional template
- Radiation Oncology - Board_Report_IHE_RadiationOncology-2012-03-27.doc updated from DCC review. Further updates in progress and due 4/10 with presentation to the board 4/12
- Anatomic Pathology - due to DCC 4/5
Domain Coordination Issues
- Cross-Domain Strategic Planning Work Group (update - Mike Nusbaum/Chris Carr - 20 min)
- IHE Intl Board Retreat meeting is to be held July 12-13. Chris Carr working on finding facilitator for meeting. Arrangements to be completed by May 1.
- Survey of SNOMED CT usage across domains (Juergen Brandstatter)
- Spreadsheet has been populated by most domains. Entries are due by 4/30.
Documentation, Websites and Public Information
- Documentation Work Group (15 min - Teri Sippel Schmidt)
- reminder: important internal review of Content Module documents - Monday, April 16th, 2012, 3pm CT
- On-going CM review work every Monday at 3pm CT, including April 23rd broader CM community review and goal to go to Public Comment mid-May with a webex introduction to explain what the Doc WG has done thus far.
- update on General Intro, Vol 1, 2, 4 shells, and Supplement Template:
- Domain update from "beta domain volunteers" for first time Technical Framework Final Text domain (this cycle) and for existing/established Technical Framework domain (next cycle)
- NameSpace update (Mary Jungers/Chris Carr)
- Vol 3 shell (first attempt) available
- section number issue 6.3.3.x - PCC has categorized Sections. The Doc WG is recommending to discontinue this. (see Apr 2 mtg minutes for discussion)
- Vol 1 - PCC created options on Actors across all PCC Content Module profiles and documented those options in a separate TF section (not in a profile)
- little consensus on how to handle the "Content Document Options". Possibilities discussed to date:
- 1. Today: Being copied and modified slightly in different domains and content profiles. Not in any profile, just in a TF section.
- 2. Clean them up and leave them in PCC, applicable to all Content Consumer Actors, but not in any Profile
- 3. Create a single ITI or PCC Profile which basically just the options. Then other domains/profiles cannot modify the options slightly.
- 4. Create 4 ITI or PCC Profiles with one option each. Then other domains/profiles cannot modify the options slightly.
- Reviewed the issue and the proposed options and agreed to defer discussion until Documentation Work Group provides concrete examples of the optionality issue. Revisit on 4/24 tcon.
- Technical Framework Publication Planning and Schedule - 2012 cycle (10 min Mary Jungers)
- reminder of/reintroduction to the process
- See: Technical Framework Supplements Publication Schedule
Next steps and New Actions Items
- Next Call April 24, 2012, 9am-10:30am CT