IHE Domain Coordination Committee Teleconference Minutes 2011-03-29

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees

  • Teri Sippel Schmidt
  • Karen Witting
  • Didi Davis
  • Antje Schroeder
  • Geoff Pascoe
  • John Rhoads
  • Kevin O'Donnell
  • Mary Jungers
  • Michael McCoy
  • Rob Horn
  • Laura Bright
  • Steve Moore
  • Yvonne Horton
  • Celina Roth
  • Joan McMillen
  • Nichole Drye-Mayo

General Committee Business

1. Roll Call see Roster all- (5 min)

  • Quorum attained

2. Approval of March 15 Minutes all review in advance/offline- (3 min)

3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page (defer until end of call, time permitting; please review offline to propose topics for next tcon)

4. Review Action Items List (defer until end of call, time permitting; please review offline to propose topics for next tcon)

Domain Announcements

1. Domain Milestone Dates (deferred for later in agenda)

2. Domain Board Reports Karen Witting- (10 min)

  • Lab Board Report is available for review via email.Board_Report_IHE_Laboratory_Domain-2011-03-23.doc
  • Store draft Board Reports as a Word file (.doc) on the ftp site. Karen Witting will update the wiki with further descriptions of how/where to store draft Board Reports.

3. Domain Announcements - all cochairs (10 min)

  • For a list of supplements;
  • RAD - Evaluating for Final Text
    • REM - specifies how radiation details from imaging procedures are created, exchanged and used.
    • XDS-I.b - shares images, diagnostic reports and related information across a group of care sites. Rob Horn will contact Chris Lindop for review of XDS-I.b.
      • Tech Cmte review pending, ITI input requested on alignment with XDS.b.
    • All other TIs considered but deemed not ready yet
  • Cardiology met last week. Planning to submit documents to Mary Jungers week of 4/11 for review but that will not work due to European Connectathon. May need to move date up one week or back several weeks.
  • ITI Several of the Profiles originally listed in the Domain Milestones Dates wiki matrix for moving to Final Text (originally listed as 15) may be integrated, will be closer to 6. Depends on results in Pisa to some extent.

4. IHE Education Webinar Series Update - Sponsors (10 min)

  • Begin June 14 and run through September 1 on Tuesdays and Thursdays
  • YH will reach out to each planning committee co-chairs to confirm dates. April 22 is the target deadline to complete.

Domain Coordination Issues

  • Update on North American Connectathon - Steve Moore (5 min)
  • May 16 deadline - sponsors will provide list of domains for testing
  • August 22 - Connectathon Manager will publish documentation to be used at NA 2012 (i.e., exactly which versions of/links to FT documents, Supplements and CPs); NOTE: All documentation to be used for the 2012 NA Connectathon must be at a completed and published state before August 22nd so that the Connectathon Managers can publish a complete technical packet and users can be aware of what they are signing up for.
  • August 22 - Registration will open
  • Sept 30 - Registration closes
  • December 9 - Pre-Connectathon test results due
  • January 9 - Connectathon begins
  • Steve Moore will send documents to TS to include in minutes
  • Still some x's; means no work and nothing will be scheduled. Please make sure these are filled in or documents will not be published; if so, replace xs with numbers; Missing - AP, PCD, Pharmacy, Cardiology
  • Action: TS will reach out to Pharmacy. Wiki is input from co-chairs
  • This document is the output from the Wiki page. Key on the second tab that indicates what the colors mean.
  • Make another review of this by domain; domains need to know exact dates
  • Tell the committees they need to submit documents to MJ by 10am CDT on your designed day; SM will work with MJ to determine which ones are in; if they are not in they will NOT be in Gazelle registration. If date not made point participants to old TI and cp's.
  • The sooner co-chairs are aware of any changes, please make MJ aware asap.
  • Sponsors will convene a meeting with this work group.
  • TS updated proposal with comments from 2 weeks ago; Attempt to put together an overall process of how IHE works - no oversite between the different domains and no process to require review from different domains.
  • How do we make changes to the detailed profile proposal template? List what needs to be changed and figure out how to have one or determine they are so similar the differences don't matter. After final decision of these are the ones to be moved forwarded; send to DCC for review and send back to technical committee to address to review prior to public comment. Before the author does the writing.
  • TS will see how many detailed proposal templates she can find and possibly add minor changes on the Wiki.
  • TS will provide more detail surrounding membership; need to provide visibility value or benefits to companies. TS will add more questions to document. Corresponding step is to update the process document and begin recruitment. If interested in volunteering, submit email to TS.

Documentation, Websites and Public Information

  • Action: Co-chairs need to review all changes currently on this page and either leave as is or change.
  • TC co-chairs - structure change is coming; volume 0 takes all of the introductory information and will put it in one common volume that all volumes 1 and 2s will refer to so various TF don't have to be updated. Volume 1 - profile; Volume 2 - transactions; Volume 3 - content modules; Volume 4 is national extensions; when 2 gets enormous you go to ABC instead of like Radiology who went to Volume 3. Change in structure of different volumes. Volume 0 will include an IHE actor dictionary; all actors will be pulled together and unified

Process Improvement

Governance Implementation

Next steps and New Actions Items

  • TS will create the next agenda


Domain Coordination Committee