IHE Domain Coordination Committee 2009-09-15 Teleconference Minutes
- Mike Nusbaum, ITI Plan
- Karen Witting, ITI Tech
- Rob Horn, ITI Tech
- Laura Heermann,PCC Tech
- Tone Southerland, PCC Tech
- Imran Chaudhri, Eye TC
- Flora Lum, MD, AAO
- Bruce Curran, RO Tech
- Ana Estelrich, QRPH Quality
- Steve Merritt, PCD Plan
- Kevin O'Donnell, Rad Plan
- Steve Moore, MIR
- Lisa Spellman, HIMSS
- Celina Roth, HIMSS
- Yvonne Horton, HIMSS
- Nichole Drye-Mayo, RSNA
General Committee Business
1. Roll Call see Roster
2. Approval of September 1 Minutes
- Unanimously approved.
3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page
4. Review Action Items List
Domain Coordination Issues
- IHE "Namespace" Management
- Rob Horn discussed URN Name space registration needed.
Documentation, Websites and Public Information
- Review Draft Domain Board Reports
- Report template at the top of the page that people should use. Please submit a few days prior to co-chairs call so committee has time to review.
- 1. Shorter text and more bullets.
- 2. Under CDR - add number of systems tested at Connectathon.
- 3. Indicate which of the 6 profiles are being demonstrated at events.
- 4. Brief up new profiles.
- 5. Put development cycle in forward time rather than backward time.
- Radiation Oncology:
- 1. Planning Committee will update the 2009-2010 development cycle link.
- 2. Revise major profiles to follow the template format.
- 3. Select which of the 4 profiles are most significant - where is the domain getting the most attraction.
- 4. Add a count of products released.
- Next call: review Anatomic Pathology and Pharmacy
- Add profile library to next call.
- Review Radiology annual TF development cycle. (Proposal-Selection-Draft-PublicComment-TI Publication)
- Contact Anatomic Pathology and Pharmacy domains to encourage co-chair participation
- Vote on Proposal: Roster Pruning
- Since anyone can be added to the roster of any domain cmte by having their primary representative send an email to the secretary/cochair of the committee stating the representatives name...
- We should remove members from the roster if they have not attended a meeting in over a year. A roster full of phantom members is unwieldy and misleading
- They should stay on the mailing list
- Action Item: Sponsors discuss on next call call and complete before next co-chairs meeting. Add reminder paragraph that if you want to get back on a roster you must have your primary IHE rep send an email to the secretariat of that committee. Also reminder of how to regain voting rights.
- Sample Roster Confirmation Message
Next steps and New Actions Items
1. Next call - September 29, 9:00am - 10:30am CDT
2. IHE Pipeline Impedence Matching []
3. Community Bandwidth to review profiles. Evaluation of published profiles.