Domain Secretaries Committee Teleconference Minutes 2011-05-19
From IHE Wiki
- Sidrah Abdul, RO
- Andrea Pitkus, Lab
- Manny Furst, PCD
- Flora Lum, Eye Care
- Lisa Spellman
- Celina Roth
- Lisa Fried
- Chris Carr
- Joan McMillen
- Nichole Drye-Mayo
- Wiki Navigation
- Main page to Domain Secretaries Committee page
- How to create the agenda and minutes
- Communication Tools
- Review Domain Secretaries one page Process page
- Voting/roster questions. (ie. Reviewed Radiology roster page. Each company only gets one vote. Company should designate primary and alternates so issue of who votes is easily recognized)
- Voting Privileges. 2 consecutive meetings you have voting privileges. If voting privileges are lost, after 3 consecutive meetings voting privileges are restored. Committee sets schedule of planned meetings. Those are considered business meetings. Whether or not you hold a vote you take attendance and it counts toward quorum and voting privileges. Quorum defined as a majority of the committee members with current voting rights. Then you need one more than half to meet quorum.
- Wiki Page (committee schedules, meeting and tcon deadlines, documentation process)
- Login and account creation
- Email email@example.com for account creation
- www.ihe.net (everything related to IHE International)
- IHE.net website redesign and IHE rebranding
- Domain Committee Procedures
- Must elect 2 co-chairs each for planning/technical committees; will serve 2 year term
- Co-chair election process
- Co-chairs must be member of committee in domain. If not a current committee member cannot run for co-chair.
- Terms should be staggered so you maintain continuity. Necessary to have a user representative for committee chair? Not a requirement but recommended. Planning committee tends to have more user reps; technical committee has more vendors.
- Co-chairs must participate in bi-weekly Domain Coordination Committee conference calls
- DCC update and action
- Helpful for Domain Secretaries to participate in these calls. Important that all domains be represented in DCC discussions.
- Must elect committee representative to IHE International Board Committee
- Review process and timeline for electing domain committee representative to IHE International Board
- Lab needs representative to the Board. Need to avoid the conflict of having 2 representatives from the same organization on the Board. Volunteer would participate in the board monthly call and report back to the committee. Board rep has a 2 year term. Can then either renew person or elect new one.
- Organized rehearsal one week prior to Webinar
- PPT slide template will be available on 5/19
- June 16, 10-11am CDT