DEV Joint 2021-02-24 Webex

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

DEVices Domain

Meeting Purpose

Joint DEV Domain Meeting (PCD, PCH, DPi): At the Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time

WebEx Information

Topic: Joint DEV Domain Meeting

Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time

- Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)
- Duration: 60 Minutes

Proposed Agenda

1. Agenda Approval
2. Review Discussion Summary: DEV Joint 2021-01-27
3. Standards Coordination
4. Ballots 
- Ballot 1 for DPi MDIRA Detailed Profile Proposal
5. Marketing DEV, IHE
6. Calendar http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates
- Status of Adopted Work item Proposals DEV_Proposals: Cycle 15
7. DEV Action Item Review 
- Link to Action Items: https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/DEV_Planning_Committee_Action_Items#Action_Items_001-009
- Link to DEV Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bASbQ802YbXVr--1kCiAGeyKCk6Om6Tv
8. Programs activities 
- PCD
- PCH
- DPi
9.  Other Business
- Virtual DEV F2F April DEV Domain F2F Apr 2021 Webex
10. Next and Recent Meetings 
- DEV Cochairs March 23rd, 2021, DEV Cochairs 2021-03-23 Webex
- DEV Domain (Joint) March 24th, 2021 DEV Joint 2021-03-24 Webex

Action Items from Previous Meetings

None currently

See DEV Planning Committee Action Items and DEV Technical Committee Action Items

Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

References

  • Published and Draft Versions of the TF, Supplements, Other Documents:
- The PCD ftp site has draft versions.
- Published (and possibly in the process of being replaced with new versions):
o http://ihe.net/Technical_Framework/index.cfm#pcd
  • Not Yet Published:
o ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Devices/Profiles/

Participants

Cochairs: Kurt Elliason, Thom Erickson, Javier Espina, Todd Cooper, Rob Wilder

Kurt chaired today's meeting. Attendees: Monroe Pattillo, Jorn Sikkerbol, Michael J. Kirwan, Rob Wilder, Thom Erickson, Bjorn Anderson, Kurt Elliason, John Donnelly, Ken Fuchs, Javier Espina, Paul Schluter and Tom Kowalczyk.

Technical Project Manager: Michael J. Kirwan

Discussion

Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Agenda approved

Action(s):

2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
- Accepted

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- Standards Coordination
Status/Discussion:
:3. Standards Coordination
:4. Ballots 
:5. Marketing DEV, IHE
:6. Calendar http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates
:7. DEV Action Item Review 
:8. Programs activities 
- PCD
- PCH
- Dpi
:9.  Other Business

Next Meetings

The next meetings are:

- DEV Cochairs March 23rd, 2021 DEV Cochairs 2021-03-23
- DEV Joint March 24th, 2021 DEV Joint 2021-03-24
- DEV Joint vF2F Week of April 21 - 24th, 2021, https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/DEV_Domain_F2F_Apr_21-24,_2020_Webex


PCD Home