DEV Cochairs 2021-03-23 Webex

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Proposed Agenda

1. Agenda Approval
2. Review Discussion Summary: https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/DEV_Cochairs_2021-02-23
3. Standards Coordination
4. Ballots 
5. Marketing DEV, IHE
6. Calendar http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates
- Status of Adopted Work item Proposals DEV_Proposals: Cycle 15
7. DEV Action Item Review 
- Link to Action Items: https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/DEV_Planning_Committee_Action_Items#Action_Items_001-009
- Link to DEV Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bASbQ802YbXVr--1kCiAGeyKCk6Om6Tv
8. Programs activities 
- PCD
- PCH
- DPi
9.  Other Business
- IHE NA CAT 2021
- CTT & Gazelle TM Integration Demo
10. Next and Recent Meetings 
- DEV Cochairs March 23rd, 2021 DEV Cochairs 2021-03-23
- DEV Joint March 24th, 2021 DEV Joint 2021-03-24
- DEV Joint vF2F Week of April 26th, 2021, https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/DEV_Domain_F2F_Apr_21-24,_2020_Webex

Action Items from Previous Meetings

- See DEV Planning Committee Action Items and DEV Technical Committee Action Items
- Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

References

  • Published and Draft Versions of the TF, Supplements, Other Documents:
- The PCD ftp site has draft versions.
- Published (and possibly in the process of being replaced with new versions):
o http://ihe.net/Technical_Framework/index.cfm#pcd
  • Not Yet Published:
o ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Devices/Profiles/

Participants

Cochairs:

- Planning: Kurt Elliason, Thom Erickson, Ken Fuchs
- Technical: Tom Kowalczyk, Javier Espina Perez

Technical Project Manager: Michael J. Kirwan Chair: Javier Espina

Attendees: Rob Wilder, Paul Schluter, Ken Fuchs, Monroe Pattillo, Tom Kowalczyk, Thom Erickson, Javier Espina.

Discussion

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Agenda approved.
Meeting notes from February approved.

Action(s):

2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
- Accepted

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- As Indicated
Status/Discussion:
3. Standards Coordination
- Paul and Ken noted nothing to report within their respective areas.
- Thom noted that both the IEEE and the Bluetooth SIG are moving along nicely (with ACOM and GHS).
4. Ballots 
- The MDIRA Detailed Proposal approved on March 9th.
- Ballot on PCD TC Cochair candidate Lisa Diggett. Ballot closes on March 25th, this week. Discussion on the candidate and on the role. Ken noted this was discussed on last week's PCD Planning meeting and there was general agreement to move forward. Rob noted that Eldon was interested in the slot but we decided to give Lisa the slot as she expressed the interest via the invite to become the TC. We'll look at this further in the future, if necessary. Michael to talk with Lisa one on one today to explore more about her background and technical experience with PCD.
- There are new CP's coming up in PCD (Location of a stack) in the coming weeks.
5. Marketing DEV, IHE
- Thom has been discussing with PCH stakeholders to better capture and bridge their value in our work with IHE Profiles.
- Rob noted that they are working with vendors (Hill-Rom and Stryker). Interesting discussions also with Siemens on the building autamation management side (looking at HL7 FHIR). He walked them through several resources and hopes to hear more from them soon. They're looking at complex workflows and models (around codes) in clinical scenarios (to automate).
6. Calendar http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates
- Michael noted that he attended the DCC call ahead of this meeting and they discussed the ITI Profile and how it was done via HTML so this could be something that our programs emulate in the future. Reviewed also the DEV Proposals page and Michael noted that we are now in Cycle 16.
7. DEV Action Item Review 
- Reviewed actions:
- For action #2, the Board Report is due by 4/27/2021. Thom questioned if this was for 2020 and, if not complete, suggested that we start over. PCH provided their updates but it's now a year old. Thom proposes that in the future we go ahead with submitting the report rather than wait on other sections that are lagging (PCH did provide input but Todd may not have had the time to submit). Michael suggested that we may get Mary Jungers to join a portion of our April vF2F.
8. Programs activities 
- PCD
- No update.


- PCH
- Thom noted that PCHA consents their guidelines with the ITU and they are planning to proceed with the IHE (POU Profile). Michael questioned if the format will change. Thom will discuss with the ITU SG-16 Secretariat, Simao Campus. Javier questioned if there was a legal concern between the ITU and IHE. Thom noted that there was not a legal issue though the concern, since the POU is still a Trial Implementation, the ITU may make it a Technical Paper rather than consent.
- Javier noted that he and others were confused on the meeting series for IHE committees as currently there are weekly meetings all named DEV Cochairs and DEV PC/TC. Ken has the same concern as well. Michael to clear this up by cancelling existing committee meeting and renaming the meetings accordingly.
- DPi
- No update.


9.  Other Business
- Michael noted that we should do something for Paul Sherman during the vF2F. We will add this as an agenda item. Monroe suggested gathering photos. This may be a challenge . Manny Furst took a lot of pictures, so Michael to reach out to him and others.
- Michael questioned if the format Michael has been using in the agendas and meeting notes is OK. Generally agreed that it is helpful.


10. Next and Recent Meetings 
- Discussed the vF3F in April. Javier noted that the PCH Program will not have an extra meeting during the week of the 26th of April.
- Javier questioned if the draft agenda would be drafted via Cochair/working group meetings for the vF2F. Michael agreed.


4 Other Business
- All
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


Next Meetings

The next meetings are:

- DEV Domain Cochairs May 25th, 2021 DEV Cochairs 2021-05-25 Webex
- DEV Domain (Joint) May 26th, 2021 DEV Joint 2021-05-26 Webex
- DEV Joint vF2F Week of April 26th, 2021, https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/DEV_Domain_F2F_Apr_21-24,_2020_Webex

PCD Home