DEV Cochairs 2021-02-23 Webex

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Proposed Agenda

1. Agenda Approval
2. Review Discussion Summary: https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/DEV_Cochairs_2021-01-26
3. Standards Coordination
4. Ballots 
5. Marketing DEV, IHE
6. Calendar http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates
- Status of Adopted Work item Proposals DEV_Proposals: Cycle 15
7. DEV Action Item Review 
- Link to Action Items: https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/DEV_Planning_Committee_Action_Items#Action_Items_001-009
- Link to DEV Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bASbQ802YbXVr--1kCiAGeyKCk6Om6Tv
8. Programs activities 
- PCD
- PCH
- DPi
9.  Other Business
- IHE NA CAT 2021
- CTT & Gazelle TM Integration Demo
10. Next and Recent Meetings 
- DEV Cochairs March 23rd, 2021 DEV Cochairs 2021-03-23
- DEV Joint March 24th, 2021 DEV Joint 2021-03-24
- DEV Joint vF2F Week of April 21 - 24th, 2021, https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/DEV_Domain_F2F_Apr_21-24,_2020_Webex

Action Items from Previous Meetings

- See DEV Planning Committee Action Items and DEV Technical Committee Action Items
- Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

References

  • Published and Draft Versions of the TF, Supplements, Other Documents:
- The PCD ftp site has draft versions.
- Published (and possibly in the process of being replaced with new versions):
o http://ihe.net/Technical_Framework/index.cfm#pcd
  • Not Yet Published:
o ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Devices/Profiles/

Participants

Cochairs:

- Planning: Kurt Elliason, Thom Erickson, Ken Fuchs
- Technical: Tom Kowalczyk, Javier Espina Perez

Technical Project Manager: Michael J. Kirwan and Paul Sherman

Chair: Ken Fuchs

Attendees: Paul Schluter, Ken Fuchs, Thom Erickson, Tom Kowalczyk, Kurt Elliason, Michael Kirwan, Rob Wilder, Javier Espina.

Discussion

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Agenda approved

Action(s):

2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
- Accepted

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Agenda Items
- As Indicated
Status/Discussion:
- Kurt led today's discussion. No further updates to the agenda. The agenda was approved. Prior meeting notes were also approved.
3. Standards Coordination
- Thom noted the PCH groups continue their work on D2C Constrained and with the Bluetooth GHS.
- Michael noted that the IEEE PHD group continue their work on Spirometry and on ACOM (-10206).
4. Ballots 
- DPI MDIRA Ballot 1 out, due on March 9th. Michael to send a reminder on Monday the 8th of March.


5. Marketing DEV, IHE
- Thom noted that PCHA marketing has been focused on DEV efforts and will provide a presentation early in February. He also noted that there is a PCH track at the Connectathon next week where they will be promoting the Gazelle/CTT integration and an overview of work with -10206. Additionally, PCHA will be submitting a presentation for the FHIR DevDays in June.
6. Calendar http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates
- Reviewed calendar. Kurt noted we want the dates to be a bit more flexible. Thom questioned if this calendar may be unnecessary as it's not being updated by other groups. Michael noted that within the DCC call today Mary Jungers noted that there were many groups without updates. Michael talked to Todd about the board report and he noted it is forth-coming. Decided to leave as is for now.


7. DEV Action Item Review 
- Michael noted that he has spoken to Todd regarding his open action items. Item 2 Board Report is not yet complete. For items 6, 7 & 8 Michael will be working with key persons noted in the actions as noted.
- Michael also noted that there are many places were DEV hasn't replaced PCD in both the Wiki's and Gazelle, so he's curious if we should be updating this. Kurt thinks this would be a good discussion item at the vF2F. Michael will place this on the vF2F agenda.


8. Programs activities 
- PCD
- Rob noted that for Quiet Hospital their meetings moved to bi-weekly now and may possibly be less often in the future. We may be able to discuss related items further on the Connectathon Showcase calls.
- Interoperability Showcase meeting planned for Feb. 24th, at noon. This is likely the newcomers meeting.


- PCH
- Thom noted that the personal health track at the Connectathon was going well and he now has a DEV Domain deck (a set of slides describing the group) reviewed by its Cochairs. He notes also that the D2C Constrained chair, Tim Frost, is moving on to a new company and that a new chair will take his place, Tim Evans. Additionally, the Continua test tool completed its first integrations phase. They are currently looking at further integration though awaiting funding.
- DPi
- Ken noted that the SDPi stuff and MDIRA are a major work effort. SDPi is now 300 pages.
- PCIM now has bi-weekly meetings where they will next be looking at use-cases. Epic is interested and there's good participation.


9.  Other Business
- The Connectathon is next week; however, no one on the call is participating. For Pump, there is Baxter with one programmer, so we'll discuss in 2 weeks. The Connectathon is about half of a typical Connectathon. There is a plan to have another remote Connectathon ahead of HIMSS, so June time-frame.
- Thom notes that there is a recording for the Continua and Gazelle integration. See link here: https://web.cvent.com/hub/events/d5921c9d-b500-4f86-b7d1-eadc1b044d27/sessions/9840a130-0bdc-499f-856e-2d15fd330988


10. Next and Recent Meetings 
- Reviewed newly prepared DRAFT agenda for the DEV vF2F meeting. We decided to review this in more detail on tomorrow's DEV Joint meeting. Discussed the flow of the week and decided to do a wrap-up at the end of the week (Friday morning suggested). Questioned if we will have enough topics to fill a week. We will need to assess this as we move forward. We're looking at the week of the 19th and 26th of April. We could do both weeks based on what the Programs needs and availability. We could also consider an actual F2F late this year, say October time-frame.
- Reviewed tomorrow's DEV Joint agenda. Need to update the Ballot. Also add the vF2F. Michael to update the date for the discussion summary as well.


4 Other Business
- All
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


Next Meetings

The next meetings are:

- DEV Domain Cochairs March 23, 2021 DEV Cochairs 2021-03-23 Webex
- DEV Domain (Joint) March 24, 2021 DEV Joint 2020-03-24 Webex

PCD Home