DEV Cochairs 2021-01-26
Patient Care Device Domain
Cochairs DEV Domain Meeting (PCD, PCH, DPi): At the Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time
Topic: Joint DEV Domain Meeting
Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time
- - Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York) - 4th Tuesday of each month or, if modified, as shown below.
- - Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Agenda Approval
- 2. Review Discussion Summary: https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/DEV_Cochairs_2020-11-17_Webex
- 3. Standards Coordination
- 4. Ballots
- - CP Ballots for ACM
- - D2C Constrained Ballot
- 5. Marketing DEV, IHE
- 6. Calendar http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Domain_Milestone_Dates
- - Status of Adopted Workitem Proposals DEV_Proposals: Cycle 15
- 7. DEV Action Item Review
- - Link to Action Items: https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/DEV_Planning_Committee_Action_Items#Action_Items_001-009
- - Link to DEV Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bASbQ802YbXVr--1kCiAGeyKCk6Om6Tv
- 8. Programs activities
- - PCD
- - Quiet Hospital
- - PCD
- - PCH
- - DPi
- 9. Other Business
- - IHE NA CAT 2021
- - CTT & Gazelle TM Integration Demo
- 10. Next and Recent Meetings
Action Items from Previous Meetings
- Published and Draft Versions of the TF, Supplements, Other Documents:
- - The PCD ftp site has draft versions.
- - Published (and possibly in the process of being replaced with new versions):
- Not Yet Published:
- - Planning: Kurt Elliason, Thom Erickson, Ken Fuchs
- - Technical: Tom Kowalczyk, Javier Espina Perez
Technical Project Manager: Michael J. Kirwan and Paul Sherman
Chair: Ken Fuchs
Guests: Monroe Pattillo
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Agenda approved
2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- - Accepted
3 Agenda Items
- As Indicated
- - Ken led today's discussion. No further updates to the agenda. Agenda was approved.
3. Standards Coordination
- - Ken noted that the EMBS is currently reviewing their standard on RTLS. This will be updated to add accuracy. Ken mentioned IHE's work within MEMLS, that we have nomenclature for accuracy. Monroe noted that they have access to the IHE profile and have looked at it. They may come back to us as it's updated. The group is P1847 services and healthcare.
- - Thom noted that for IEEE 10073-10206 will go out for ballot in February. He additionally noted that the Bluetooth Functional Requirements document was approved by the Bluetooth SIG and that the specification work will now move forward. For D2C Constrained, we will use the IG Publisher but instead go the tradition IHE profile template. All of this work is targeting early 2022 publication.
- - Monroe noted that there is one ACM ballot remaining to go out. Michael to send this out today.
- - Javier noted that the D2CC ballot was approved on January 18th. There was one comment. Michael to update ballot sheet with the comment. The PCH group will meet to discuss the comment. Michael to make sure the feedback to the comment gets back to commenter.
5. Marketing DEV, IHE
- - Rob mentioned that there was interest from Stryker in assisting with bed nomenclature. He would like to provide them with a presentation to help them determine where to get involved. Other AR vendors would be good to have as well. He asks that both Paul and Michael attend the proposed meeting with Stryker.
- - Thom noted that new blogs are planned for ACOM, D2CC and Generic Health Sensor.
- - Ken noted that he was on the DCC earlier and they are planning to do some publicity around Covid-19, possibly others.
- - Reviewed calendar. Ken noted that ITI would be providing a link for their row (link to their tasks on GitHub).
- - Status of Adopted Work item Proposals DEV_Proposals: Cycle 15
- - Ken noted that new proposals, such as the MDIRA detailed proposal, are planned.
7. DEV Action Item Review
- - Reviewed the action items. Several of the actions are Todd's, who's not on the call. Michael to work with Todd on the status of the actions.
- - Michael working with Amit on #8, no status but will continue to pursue. There doesn't appear to be a preference on which tool to use.
8. Programs activities
- - PCD
- - Quiet Hospital - ACM CPs underway. Tests for ACM Accept and Reject are nearly completed. Michael should complete these this week. Monroe noted that all CPs are either approved or currently in ballot. Meetings now bi-weekly. Kurt noted the video of Quiet Hospital to get more exposure at HIMSS'21 conference.
- - Kurt noted that PCIM is getting traction. Epic is interested, demo of this, during the next meeting in 2 weeks.
- - PCD
- - PCH
- - Thom noted they PH track, accelerated tracks, at the Connectathon.
- - Ken questioned the CTT demo. Thom noted they demo'd this in December and if anyone would like to see it then contact Thom or Michael.
- - PCH
- - DPi
- - Ken noted that they were working on the SDPi document now, many pages. A few more months of work.
- - Javier questioned the meeting cadence. Ken noted that Silent Hospital is weekly. Rob noted Quiet Hospital is now bi-weekly (next meeting is next week) and will continue through the HIMSS Showcase. No active CPs (have gotten to normalization). Ken noted that the 2nd hour is now taken the 2nd hour.
- - DPi
9. Other Business
- - No other business noted.
10. Next and Recent Meetings
4 Other Business
The next meetings are: