Client Authentication Agent
Provides local management of user authentication.
Responsibilities in Profiles
A system that supports an Actor does not have to meet the requirements in any given Profile unless the system claims support of that Profile in the product Integration Statement.
This Profile depends on the actor to:
- communicate authentication information to the Kerberos Authentication Server,
- receive a TGT or Service Ticket from a Kerberos Authentication Server,
- perform internal TGT management,
- provide an appropriate ticket as part of the connection or session management for another protocol,
- establish a secure context session connection with the Context Manager so as to be able to perform User Subject changes in the common context,
- initiate context changes for user subject by supplying new context values,
- notifies the Context Manager that it will no longer be participating in the context management session.
This page is based on the Actor Template