Difference between revisions of "PCD PC&TC 2012-10-24 Webex"
m (→Proposed Agenda: remove placeholder designation)
|Line 130:||Line 130:|
[[Patient Care Device | PCD Home]]
[[Patient Care Device | PCD Home]]
[[Category:PCD Meeting ]]
Latest revision as of 13:09, 14 April 2014
Patient Care Device Domain
PC At the Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time
Topic: PCD Planning Committee
- Regularly Scheduled Meeting Time
Date: Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Time (New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Agenda Approval
- 2. Review Discussion Summaries:
- - Note additions to Reference section
- 3. Standards Coordination
- 4. DCC -
- 5. Marketing PCD, IHE
- 6. Calendar http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=PCD
- 7. Brief Workitem Proposals
- 8. PC Action Item Review (last updated Aug. 15; continue with no. 116)
- 9. Other Business
- 10. Next and Recent Meetings
- - F2F Spring 2013
- - PC, TC
Action Items from Previous Meetings
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Published and Draft Versions of the TF, Supplements, Other Documents:
- - The PCD ftp site has draft versions.
- - Published (and possibly in the process of being replaced with new versions):
- Not Yet Published:
- IHE Webinars - http://ihe.net/Events/webinars2012.cfm
- Request for Brief Proposals: Email from Celina Roth Aug. 2 - Submit Brief Proposals by October 5, 2012
- Oct. F2F: http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=PCD_PC%26TC_2012_Oct._16-19_F2F
- Chair: John Garguilo, John Rhoads
- Todd Cooper, Chris Courville, Paul Elletson, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Steve Merritt, John Rhoads, Jeff Rinda, Paul Schluter, Khalid Zubaidi, Manny Furst
Discussion Summaries do not require formal approval, while minutes of meetings where votes are taken do. Participants are encouraged to review and bring up significant issues with discussion summaries of previous meetings. Votes will be taken to approve meetings where votes took place; these may be email ballots.
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Agenda approved
2 Discussion Summary or Approval of Minutes
- - Accepted: Technical Committee Wednesday and Thursday Portions of the F2F October, 2012
3 Agenda Items Other Than F2F
John Garguilo will submit the TF template comments.
4 F2F Discussion Summary Status/Discussion:
Several corrections were made. The following corrections remain to be made.
- - Add “IEC” Th am to 60601-
- - Clarify: ACM end: CWE is problematic because HL7 indicated this was not the intention for CWE. ACTION ITEM: Harmonize the CWE in HL7 2.8 and make PCD’s viewpoint known. This addresses the human readable text for display. Discussion indicated that this is an important loss and affects Continua as well. John Rhoads quoted portions of HL7 2.7, 2.8 for components 9 and 23. PCD members believe component 9, used to date, is appropriate. John Rhoads will lead and Paul will assist.
- - Add Action Item: develop document indicating where new documents should go on the ftp site. Consider finding a way to improve navigation to old documents. John Rhoads indicated there’s a Wiki page providing guidance.
- - Manny to ask Monroe about the accuracy of the line attributed to Monroe, Thursday afternoon. –
CP to permit ID-less ORU, may need new trigger, John Garguilo will lead the effort, Monroe, John Rhoads may assist. This is related to a discussion yesterday regarding how to reconcile with PCD’s need to have all messages relate to a patient. It may be possible to have a portion of PID that indicates this difference. It can be optional or coded in a standardized way; but not empty. There is a special field in PID to be considered. Al noted that there is an “identity unknown” indicator.
- - Add link to Rosetta subdirectory Th afternoon.
- - Compile and send Action Item list, reconciling with John's.
- - Continue next week with joint and address F2F.
The next meetings are:
PC&TC October 31, 2012 PCD PC&TC 2012-10-31 Webex