Radiology Proposals 2011-2012
The workitems selected for the 2011-12 cycle were:
The Planning Committee considered the following 2011-12 work items during the Nov 9 T-Con :
|Proposals under Consideration||Editor||Effort||Tag|
|Unified Post-Processing Workflow with Application Hosting - Detailed Proposal||K. ODonnell||30%||A|
|Foreign Exam Management - Detailed Proposal||D. Heaney||25%||B|
|XDR-I - Detailed Proposal||C. Lindop||20%||C|
|XDS-I Registry Metadata Extensions - Detailed Proposal||D. Heaney||20%||D|
|Cross Enterprise Screening Mammography Workflow Definition Whitepaper - Detailed Proposal||A. Cocchiglia||20%||E|
|Management of Radiology Report Templates - Detailed Proposal||C. Langlotz||20%||F|
|Rad TF Maintenance 2011-12||CoChairs||10%||G|
The committee chose to use individual profile ranking rather than the "Slate" approach and chose to allow the total to slightly exceed 100% with the lowest ranked workitem being "below the line" (i.e. if the Tech Cmte finds itself without enough bandwidth to complete the work, the "below the line" workitem is the first candidate to sacrifice).
A ballot was prepared at www.modernballots.com. The system uses the Schulze Method of Condorcet voting] to determine winners by examining each candidate pairwise against each other candidate in terms of how many voters preferred A over B and how many preferred B over A and optimizing to satisfy the most preferences.
Detailed proposals were due Sept 30.
The following proposals were reviewed by the Technical Committee on Oct 12:
The following proposals were reviewed by the Technical Committee on Oct 19
Due to logistical issues the following proposal was not formally reviewed by the Tech Cmte.
Tech Cmte evaluations are recorded at the bottom of each detailed proposal.
Short listing review and voting took place during the Sept 14 Meeting of the Planning Cmte.
Short List Ballot
- A. Reporting Workflow Revision - Detailed Proposal
- B. Unified Post-Processing Workflow with Application Hosting - Brief Proposal
- C. Management of Radiology Report Templates - Detailed Proposal
- D. Import Reconciliation Workflow Enhancement - Brief Proposal & Foreign Exam Management
- E. XDS-I Registry Metadata Extensions
- F. Whitepaper: Cross Enterprise Teleradiology Workflow Definition Profile - Brief Proposal
Short List Ballot Result: B C D E G J
The following proposals were submitted:
- Reporting Workflow Revision - Detailed Proposal
- Import Reconciliation Workflow Enhancement - Brief Proposal
- Management of Radiology Report Templates - Detailed Proposal
- XDS Radiology Report Handling and Formatting
- XDS-I Registry Metadata Extensions
- Foreign Exam Management
- Cross Enterprise Teleradiology Workflow Definition Profile - Brief Proposal
- Cross Enterprise Screening Mammography Workflow Definition Profile - Brief Proposal
- Unified Post-Processing Workflow with Application Hosting - Brief Proposal
- Image Manager/Archive Content Migration Profile - Brief Proposal
- Enhanced Image Metadata Query - Brief Proposal
- Rad TF Maintenance 2011-12
Call for Proposals
Interested parties were invited to submit proposal pages based on the Brief Proposal Template by Sept. 9, 2011.
You are also welcome to update and resubmit proposals from last year or earlier.
1. Enter the name of your proposal (e.g. Management of Radiology Report Templates - Brief Proposal) and click the Create button.
<createbox> type=create buttonlabel=Create New Proposal preload=Brief Proposal Template editintro=Brief Proposal Instructions align=left width=45 break=no </createbox>
2. Finishing editing your new page, then edit this page (see the edit button up at the top) to add a link to your new page to the list below.
- ACR Meaningful Use Proposal - a categorized list of meaningful HIT use cases in Radiology